Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: DAO Attacker Identified!! - page 3. (Read 8294 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Wait, you mean the DAO is under another attack? Seriously? How and how come they didn't plug the leak as soon as the first one happened?

One the attack vector is in the wild, it's only a matter of time. Why they didn't pull the plug on the whole thing is the question.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
well if he has been caught who drained the DAO twice today? once for 22 ether second still in progress or was 30 mins ago

Wait, you mean the DAO is under another attack? Seriously? How and how come they didn't plug the leak as soon as the first one happened?

Not sure; but, as a contract voting for changes has to take place first. Voting takes two weeks. The DAO could be empty by then.
correct it takes two weeks but 2 months to implement
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The Naive hubris is very dangerous within Vitalik.

Let's see some of your product?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
well if he has been caught who drained the DAO twice today? once for 22 ether second still in progress or was 30 mins ago

Not sure; but, as a contract voting for changes has to take place first. Voting takes two weeks. The DAO could be empty by then.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
Yes suppose you could do that but few people hack for money or fame

Because it's about sending a message?

Where in Maslow's hierarchy does lulz fit?
"I am 99.999% certain this is bug free."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cahj4WJtp20&feature=youtu.be&t=42m52s

He was told on Tuesday afternoon it was buggy but Devs with big egos don't listen.Any Dev is only as good as the code he uses and Solidity is crap its as good as Javascript or not being funny C/C++
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1034
 "I am 99.999% certain this is bug free."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cahj4WJtp20&feature=youtu.be&t=42m52s

Because it's about sending a message?
Well my advice would be quickly drain the Ethereum into a second child DAO it will force them to hard fork if you keep at it.A hard fork would retrieve the coins but kill the business.

And just before that, double-down on your shorts.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Lather Rinse, Repeat. Always Repeat.

I will give you a bit of advice If you were the attacker what would be your next move?
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
Well my advice would be quickly drain the Ethereum into a second child DAO it will force them to hard fork if you keep at it.A hard fork would retrieve the coins but kill the business.

And just before that, double-down on your shorts.
I will give you a bit of advice If you were the attacker what would be your next move?

?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
What is the genius's name?
legendary
Yip another idiot with a bought account lmao

You even seen battle, son?
go away and read the HIGHWAY code lol

I'll go away, but only as a great king walks away from a peasant in the town square. You are just a little piece of competition. That's all you are. A bastard from a basket.

Just kidding tho. I'm just making conversation until something exciting happens. I'm sure we're both very nice people and equal in the eyes of the Lord. Smiley

http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/the-dao/
Where is your god NOW?

go away and read the HIGHWAY code lol

you better ask them its still there.They cant seem to plug it or stop attacks.I said before Solidity code was written by a script kiddie on a Saturday morning or seems so
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: