Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: DAO Attacker Identified!! - page 4. (Read 8294 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yip another idiot with a bought account lmao
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
well if he has been caught who drained the DAO twice today? once for 22 ether second still in progress or was 30 mins ago

Wait, you mean the DAO is under another attack? Seriously? How and how come they didn't plug the leak as soon as the first one happened?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
Signing things offends my sense of personal power.

Off with you!
These threads about the dao and eth problems are the most interesting by far on the forums the last few days.
But who is the attacker? Im still waiting to find this out myself.

MP appears, posits "All ur coin are belong to us!" http://trilema.com/2016/to-the-dao-and-the-ethereum-community-fuck-you/

It was me. I'm also preparing a lengthy blog post explaining my motivation.

Hold please...
if it was you give me a proper full signature,until then your just another wannabe on here to me
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115
These threads about the dao and eth problems are the most interesting by far on the forums the last few days.

MP appears, posits "All ur coin are belong to us!" http://trilema.com/2016/to-the-dao-and-the-ethereum-community-fuck-you/

It was me. I'm also preparing a lengthy blog post explaining my motivation.

Hold please...
Its  not just the DAO the problem,the code used is Solidity as much use as java and about as trustworthy the problem is its not just the DAO use it but the whole Ethereum ecosystem is built on it
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

well if he has been caught who drained the DAO twice today? once for 22 ether second still in progress or was 30 mins ago
Activity: 154
@iamnotback: TL;DR?
@Spoetnik: You mean crypto traders are just degenerate gamblers, too insecure to admit that they're nothing but suckers cueing up to score scratch tickets, in hopes of making a boatload of sexy monyz, so shroud themselves with broken ideologies?
No... No, a thousand times no!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Still playing rational adult on the subject matter of stupid children ?

Show me one fuckhead that is older than me..

"Day Traders" ?

Brats with money to spare gambling on "Scheme Tokens" for profit with their lunch money.

THAT

AND ONLY THAT explains the phenomena of childishness in Crypto.

..the majority are snotty little pukes that deserve no "Analysis" LOL

they deserve a fucking spanking and sent to bed with no shitcoin dinner..
Activity: 336
Merit: 265
Reasonable point, but I say we have sufficient evidence that the State is out to get us. 6000 years of it.

We are here to dismantle the multi-nationals and create a decentralized individually empowered world. That is our goal!

We want to explore the limits of what the computer and Internet revolution can disrupt.

Revelation # 1:1-7 KJV
While "dismantling" is very Nietzschean, edgy, and D-rock,
   1a. make double-sure that we have only to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down. Because that played out badly in the past.
   1b. make double-sure that you know how to build, not just disrupt.
   1c. make double-sure that what comes next is not substantially worse than the shit you disrupted. I, for one, do not welcome our new Romanian overloads.

Revelation # 2:1-3, KJV
Surprise! Funny looking Russo-Canadian kid is not the state.
None of the altcoins are. Most of them share your ideals, regardless of how misguided, self-contradictory, and downright childish those may be. Make friends with the alts. Make love, not war!
Eww eww ewwww!!!11!1!1!1!

The Fractal Pattern of nature.

Quote of myself first:

Matter as a continuum

A function of time is equivalently a function of frequency.

Presented perhaps for the first time is a novel insight to understanding the Holographic principle that since a function can't be both time-limited and band-limited, the configuration of space over any finite interval (i.e. locality) of time is not independent of the infinite past and future. Matter must be an infinite continuum of configurations oscillating as waves. The frequency domain has two dimensions, phase (not shown above) and amplitude; thus only two functions of frequency are necessary to represent the 4D spacetime— 2D × 2 = 4D. This can be visualized in 3D as the consistent time which corresponds to the phases in the frequency domain of two functions, with the two independent amplitudes providing the altitude and azimuth degrees-of-freedom for the direction of movement of the configuration.

Holography inspires this amplitude and phase interpretation because it records three dimensions of information of the speckle pattern, stored in the opacity of a 2D surface, due to interference (on recording and defraction on viewing) of a coherent phase and monochromatic reference beam with the decoherent environmental light field.

The non-uniform distribution of mass is mutually causal with oscillation. A uniform distribution of mass would be no contrast and nothing could exist, especially knowledge creation.

Matter's canonical definition is circular because it doesn't state what it is. The answer to “what is the universe made of?” has been “whatever it is, it must have the attributes of the mass and volume things we make from it”. This definition is disunified because it excludes light and wave effects that don't have volume. But if spacetime emerges from two dimensions of the frequency domain continuum, then volume and mass are also just effects which emerge from the same fundamental matter as light. Since the long sought Holy Grail of science has been to unify quantum mechanics and relativity, it would be logical to define matter to be the thing that everything else in the universe is derived from. Future work is to analyze the relationship of this postulate to existing interpretations of quantum mechanics.

Martin Armstrong:

<--- Look at this hidden fractal order!

Everything within the universe is FRACTAL and predicated upon a system of self-referral. Your children are biologically constructed from the merger of you and your spouse’s DNA, and thus, they are a product of self-referral where they have traits and appearances based upon their parents and their future medical prospects are based upon what they inherited.

The second question is How does Time move? Does it flow like light and sound in waves?  Or does it move in a straight line? Can we experience time flow? Or can we only measure the flow of TIME? These were questions we have tackled in our models.

This fractal structure of time and history appeared to build in groups of six and thus 8.6 x 6 = 51.6 years, six of these waves formed a wave structure of 309.6 years. While it was clear that six of these waves established primary chunks of time defined as 1857.6 years, such a time scale appeared vast in terms of human social-economic history, but it was still just a pimple on a fly’s ass as they say in terms of earth’s history and the course of nature. Six waves at this level produced 11,145.6 years that seems to have defined civilization itself as the earliest known mud bricks are invented to build houses in Mesopotamia about 8500BC and pottery seems to appear 10,000-9000BC.

This fascinating dimension was summarised by Edward Lorenz as follows:

“Chaos: When the present determines the future, but the approximate present does not approximately determine the future.”

This extraordinary complexity of that created the surface impression of chaos, hides amazing order hidden below. This Chaotic Behavior can be observed in many natural systems, from such things as weather to economics. Our problem has been mankind’s attempt to reduce everything he sees to simple minded one-dimensional cause and effect. This type of explanation of such behavior has restrained our ability to move forward in many fields, the least of which is not social-science that includes economics.

Deterministic Chaos may be the key to everything for within both nature and our social world, we are surrounded with complexity yet we try to rationalize everything to a single dimension unable to cope with the dynamics of the world in which we live.
Reasonable point, but I say we have sufficient evidence that the State is out to get us. 6000 years of it.

We are here to dismantle the multi-nationals and create a decentralized individually empowered world. That is our goal!

We want to explore the limits of what the computer and Internet revolution can disrupt.

Revelation # 1:1-7 KJV
While "dismantling" is very Nietzschean, edgy, and D-rock,
   1a. make double-sure that we have only to kick in the door and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down. Because that played out badly in the past.
   1b. make double-sure that you know how to build, not just disrupt.
   1c. make double-sure that what comes next is not substantially worse than the shit you disrupted. I, for one, do not welcome our new Romanian overloads.

Revelation # 2:1-3, KJV
Surprise! Funny looking Russo-Canadian kid is not the state.
None of the altcoins are, either. Most of them share your ideals, regardless of how misguided, self-contradictory, and downright childish those may be. Make friends with the alts, play nice together. Make love, not war!
Eww eww ewwww!!!11!1!1!1!
The legalness of the "attack" got murky when the "attacker" put in the order for the eth short. Curious to see if using that information, or dissemination of it to others, constitutes insider trading.

The vulnerability was open sourced before he did it thus apparently no insider information was used! Even the developers of DAO had a patch but didn't push through with it.

It is so unbelieveable, but I can't make this stuff up.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Flawless victory..Mircea wins  Cheesy

So do we have proof that Mircea did this? He's not my favorite person, I will admit, but he does get a cookie if he managed to pull this off. He's a bit histrionic for my taste.

The legalness of the "attack" got murky when the "attacker" put in the order for the eth short. Curious to see if using that information, or dissemination of it to others, constitutes insider trading.

I agree it is better to create than be paranoid. Just Do It!

Vitalik et al creating an obvious clusterfuck that results in blacklisting thus handing the State the power to implement KYC blocking in the future, just smacks of premeditated.
In other words, I have no idea what sort of people Vitalik hangs with, so talking shit on the interweb prob'ly ain't the smartest thing ever.

Well done.

Ergo a Russian mob.

This could be his downfall if Ethereum sides with "law" and lure him into violating some US law. The SEC is probably still waiting to entrap him.

But I don't like where Vitalik is headed with this blacklisting shit!   Sad

As many of us opined before the failure, The DAO was going to lead to more regulation of CC.

Look, I'm not suggesting anything beyond what I said. I literally don't know who he hangs with. I'm not pro The[lol]DAO, not saying that Ether is great, or that snuffing it would be wrong. Just looking at this as a disinterested fly on the wall.

That said, coiners tend to needlessly place themselves in adversarial relationships with literally_everything_and_everyone. This may be due to preexistent pathologies, such as "[...] anxiety or fear, often to the point of delusion and irrationality [...] typically includ[ing] persecutory beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me")." --Paranoics 1:1-3 KJV.

Amusing, but perceiving everyone as an enemy & every interaction with the external as hostile is simply abnormal. It is an illness, an affliction shared by h4x0rors in general, and coiners in particular.

And that's why there shall be no peace amongst thee, and the LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the aspiness of thy doings.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
so if they agree and hat they shake hands, they will move on then. lol
those who dumped their DAOs are going to really regret for life. They should really buy back now.

No, they shouldn't. It's not done going down, and who would hold this asset knowing the issues it has, that are still unresolved (and will be for weeks)?

You guys don't give up, I'll give you that.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Flawless victory..Mircea wins  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

VS

Fight!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: