Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: DAO Attacker Identified!! - page 5. (Read 8294 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265
In other words, I have no idea what sort of people Vitalik hangs with, so talking shit on the interweb prob'ly ain't the smartest thing ever.

Well done.

Ergo a Russian mob.

This could be his downfall if Ethereum sides with "law" and lure him into violating some US law. The SEC is probably still waiting to entrap him.

But I don't like where Vitalik is headed with this blacklisting shit!   Sad

As many of us opined before the failure, The DAO was going to lead to more regulation of CC.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
[...]  he is much better fit to this role of spanking Ethereum with a vulnerability and shorting than I am. I am not set up for that sort of effort.

If Vitalik fights back with blacklisting, then MP will have to elevate this to another level because that is destroying the fungibility of crypto-currency, which is something MP is adamantly against. And MP has very significant resources at his disposal. I estimate in the 100,000s of BTC, but I wrote 50,000 to be conservative in my guess.

If he has enough scratch to throw at this, he could probably kill Ether. Just as someone with enough motivation and resources can kill BTC. Because money is magic.
And no, I don't think that "Ego is for little people," but pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
In other words, I have no idea what sort of people Vitalik hangs with, so talking shit on the interweb prob'ly ain't the smartest thing ever.
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
i completely agree with all of Freudian speculations of someone whom I know nothing of. He clearly wasn't held as a child, or maybe was held too much. His digital footprint certainly reveals that he wasn't held just right.

In other news, www.litecoin.com

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
The "attacker" can sue a shit in my opinion. eth is from switzerland and not from ´murica.
If it was legal, why he dont show his identiy or any proof ?
The whole court story is bullshit, if you belive this, your IQ must be lower than lil wayne's pants.

This is all trolling bullshit.
Eth is not dead, and will recover.
I dont sell it, nope Tongue

the hacker did not hack.

they ran a program, on a system to run un stopable programs.

Now devs DAO want to change the rules/contact/terms of DAO to steal the eths.

Hackers don't hack, they run software in unexpected way
Thiefs don't steal, they borrow
Rapist don't rape, they just have accidental sex
Killers don't kill, they just pacify other people

Grin

hahaha Cheesy

ETH is worse garbage than any other actual useful currency or service.
and yet every other thing that was hacked died afterwards..
..so why the fuck in gods name would some scammy retarded gay bullshit called ETHEREUM
be any different ?

Flap flap flap your moronic little dick-holsters all you want your fate is sealed Investards.

Reality and truth is right there for all to see.
And as usual you are all 100% predictable.
Once more price dropping occurs you idiots will get scared & run too.
It's not like any of you have a use for Ethereum or DAO.. you are all just in it for profit.
Which means i can predict your pathetic bullshit far in advance.

For every big profit braggart there 3x the losers who lost their shirt.
Understand where profit comes from yet Investards ?
It's pretty simple math really.

Frankly i am tired of trying to fix stupid.. drown rats in your sinking scam ship.
Don't come looking for sympathy from me scammy vulture profiteers.
You made your down-syndrome greedy mETH head bed.. so sleep in it !

L
O
L

Fuck you
and...

Blow me mETH heads.
So is that interview legitimate? If so that guy gives zero fucks and is a straight internet gangster. Not my type person, but I kinda admire him.

Mircea Popescu (MP) has a core constitution which is that every person should be responsible for themself. And he originally was adamant that he would attack any Bitcoin fork that raised the block size. He also appears to be trying to stay relevant.

FTFY.
I like Mircea. As an interesting anomaly. He's bright & eloquent, which is to say his psychopathologies are curiously well-defended. He used to be witty, too, but didn't we all?
Dollars to doughnuts he's trolling/taking credit for others' work.

I share your eloquent observations to some extent (psychopathologies, lol, don't we all), but versus the naive Vitalik, I think MP will be victorious:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15279128

Not intended to offend you (i.e. hope you are not British), but you also appear to be suffering from Ego is for little people. And/or I am suffering from confirmation-bias and/or idolization complex.

I agree his originality of technology is no where near someone like Vitalik or even myself. He is not a creator. But he is much better fit to this role of spanking Ethereum with a vulnerability and shorting than I am. I am not set up for that sort of effort.

If Vitalik fights back with blacklisting, then MP will have to elevate this to another level because that is destroying the fungibility of crypto-currency, which is something MP is adamantly against. And MP has very significant resources at his disposal. I estimate in the 100,000s of BTC, but I wrote 50,000 to be conservative in my guess.

OTOH, MP's grandstanding and aggrandizing ego might be an indicator that he really has a small dick complex and doesn't really have the wealth and power I presume he has.

Preparing my popcorn, because we will over the next 26 days be able to falsify this.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So is that interview legitimate? If so that guy gives zero fucks and is a straight internet gangster. Not my type person, but I kinda admire him.

Mircea Popescu (MP) has a core constitution which is that every person should be responsible for themself. And he originally was adamant that he would attack any Bitcoin fork that raised the block size. He also appears to be trying to stay relevant.

FTFY.
I like Mircea. As an interesting anomaly. He's bright & eloquent, which is to say his psychopathologies are curiously well-defended. He used to be witty, too, but didn't we all?
Dollars to doughnuts he's trolling/taking credit for others' work.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Mircea Popescu (MP) has a core constitution which is that every person should be responsible for themself. And he originally was adamant that he would attack any Bitcoin fork that raised the block size. He also appears to be against shitcoins and he is a Bitcoin maximalist. He sees himself as a defender of anarchism. He also is motivated by profit. I definitely agree with his constitution!

He can attack the Ethereum and the DAO.  But the Ethereum can also counter attack. This will never end in the future.

Mircea Popescu (MP) has a core constitution which is that every person should be responsible for themself. And he originally was adamant that he would attack any Bitcoin fork that raised the block size. He also appears to be against shitcoins and he is a Bitcoin maximalist. He sees himself as a defender of anarchism. He also is motivated by profit. I definitely agree with his anarchism/self-responsibility constitution, but if he is supporting Blockstream's Rube Goldberg complexity future-clusterfuck Troika of SegWit, Side-chains, and Lightning Networks then he and I are going to disagree!

GTFO of ETH at $12 while you still can! The deadcat bounce is topping and lower, lower we will go. Because MP is not a bullshitter. And he has very significant BTC resources > 50,000 BTC.
Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Looks like the guy is allegedly bribing miners to refuse any sort of fork. If that's the case, they won't be able to get anything from him outside of court. This is bad news for Ethereum. Terrible, even. Regardless of the outcome, Ethereum is going to be hurt in the longrun, and DAO is as good as dead.

Good riddance, along with the whole ethereum cocept it's one of the dumbest ideas every dreamt up by yet another bunch of talentless, greedy opportunists.

If he gives most of the coins to the miners, it will incentivise the many people to become the miners in the next few weeks.
Activity: 441
Looks like the guy is allegedly bribing miners to refuse any sort of fork. If that's the case, they won't be able to get anything from him outside of court. This is bad news for Ethereum. Terrible, even. Regardless of the outcome, Ethereum is going to be hurt in the longrun, and DAO is as good as dead.

Good riddance, along with the whole ethereum cocept it's one of the dumbest ideas every dreamt up by yet another bunch of talentless, greedy opportunists.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
If the "attacker" exposes him/herself and he/she is in the US as he said in the open letter, I think he could be sent to prison for the hacking with bad intent.

MP is the person who drained the DAO. Did you read my post above where I wrote to verify the Keccak hash?

MP is the antithesis of Craig Wright. He does not bullshit. MP is the one who did this. He is surely capable of it.

Trivial factoid: MP and rpietila were enemies since before 2013. And in 2013, MP sent AnonyMint a private message offering collaboration.

AnonyMint has grown to respect MP as a maverick peer, and in some respects in awe of MP. MP's support of Blockstream could end up causing a conflict between MP and AnonyMint at some point in the near future.  Grin Titans will do battle. Prepare your cupboard supply of popcorn.

I am confused by MP's support of Blockstream, because I thought he was for small blocks and was willing to kill XT to defend the status quo (i.e. Classic):

DA: The people behind ethereum are deceptive, for example everyone with a clue (Adam Back, Gregory Maxwell) knows that there is 0% chance for “CASPER” proof of stake to work, but yet they advertise it.

Note TPTB_need_war was the first person pointing out that Casper wouldn't work in the Ethereum Paradox thread and also on Reddit. Yet MP gives Blockstream credit for TPTB's research.  Angry

Life's not fair, I know.
If the "attacker" exposes him/herself and he/she is in the US as he said in the open letter, I think he could be sent to prison for the hacking with bad intent.

MP is the person who drained the DAO. Did you read my post above where I wrote to verify the Keccak hash?

MP is the antithesis of Craig Wright. He does not bullshit. MP is the one who did this. He is surely capable of it.

Trivial factoid: MP and rpietila were enemies since before 2013. And in 2013, MP sent AnonyMint a private message offering collaboration.

AnonyMint has grown to respect MP as a maverick peer, and in some respects in awe of MP. MP's support of Blockstream could end up causing a conflict between MP and AnonyMint at some point in the near future.  Grin Titans will do battle. Prepare your cupboard supply of popcorn.

I am confused by MP's support of Blockstream, because I thought he was for small blocks and was willing to kill XT to defend the status quo (i.e. Classic):

DA: The people behind ethereum are deceptive, for example everyone with a clue (Adam Back, Gregory Maxwell) knows that there is 0% chance for “CASPER” proof of stake to work, but yet they advertise it.

Note TPTB_need_war was the first person pointing out that Casper wouldn't work in the Ethereum Paradox thread and also on Reddit. Yet MP gives Blockstream credit for TPTB's research.  Angry
I think the OP is full of shit - You state the Attacker is Identified  - You do not give any source and you are promoting a Pyramid scheme in your signature.

GTFO

I am with you on this.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
The "attacker" can sue a shit in my opinion. eth is from switzerland and not from ´murica.
If it was legal, why he dont show his identiy or any proof ?
The whole court story is bullshit, if you belive this, your IQ must be lower than lil wayne's pants.

This is all trolling bullshit.
Eth is not dead, and will recover.
I dont sell it, nope Tongue

the hacker did not hack.

Grin

hahaha Cheesy
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
the hacker did not hack.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Just read the attacker conversation with a reporter and i am happy then he explains the attack as a test glitch and defends himself so nicely.

Quentson (AQ): Hi, I was about to write an article on your alleged pastebin. How can you show you are actually the DAO hacker?

Daoattacker (DA): (1) i’m not a hacker, nothing was hacked.

(2) i’m not “the attacker”, I’m intermediary, this is a team project

(3) the point of this pastebin is open dialog; soon we will have a smart contract to reward miners who oppose the soft fork and mines the transaction. 1 million ether + 100 btc will be shared with miners.

Full Interview Transcript: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/exclusive-full-interview-transcript-alleged-dao-attacker/
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
COURT ?

You people are fucking retarded beyond comprehension !

What part of Decentralized crypto currency free market don't you idiots fucktards understand ?

So let me get this straight..

YOU WANT NO LAWS.. until you get hacked  

AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH AAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHA HAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHH AHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHA HHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAH AHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAA HAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAH AAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHA HAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHH AHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAH HAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA

idiots

ahhh whaaah boo hoo waaah call the cops someoen stoeld ma cryptoz ahahahhahahahahah
Pages:
Jump to: