Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED! - page 6. (Read 42360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36213588

On Monday evening, I suggested to Wright's PR firm that if he could send me a fraction of a coin from an early Bitcoin block - which of course I would return - that might show he had Satoshi's keys. But Wright's team came up with a different plan on Wednesday afternoon.

They sent me a draft blog in which he outlined a scheme that would see Matonis, Andresen and the BBC all send small amounts of Bitcoin to the address used in the first ever transaction. Then he would send it back, in what would be the first outgoing transactions from the block since January 2009.

We went ahead with our payments - I sent 0.017BTC (about £5), which you can still see in the online records. Matonis and Andresen sent similar amounts.

Then we waited. And waited. Then my phone rang - with the news that the whole operation was "on hold", with no reason given.

Eighteen hours later we are still waiting for the payments to be made - and now Wright's new blog says that is not going to happen.

Cry Cry Cry

So Matonis and Andreson whore themselves once again, and happily play Craigs tune, while everyone else is rightly demanding that the power of the blockchain be shown to the world in one easy transaction, which does not need to involve anyone else.

Jeeeze, the foundation (small f) didnt stand a chance with these self serving, self righteous clowns deciding how Bitcoin should be used and importantly, perceived. I wonder if people who have received advises from these two over the years (companies/governments/trade reps etc.), are questioning the info they got. I bloody would.  

Andreas for President, i say!    
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511
No. Gavin either got conned pretty badly, or has signed that NDA that was also offered to Antonopoulos. Either way, he's a risk; it is time for both him and Matonis to depart.
Aaaaahhhhhh..... The Purge continues.

Sure good you're all freedom loving anarcaps and libertarians.

To be fair, the guy is a liability. I don't know why anyone would want someone so credulous on their team. This is the same guy who wanted to introduce a centralised node blacklist downloaded from the net... great idea, no problems there.
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

On Monday evening, I suggested to Wright's PR firm that if he could send me a fraction of a coin from an early Bitcoin block - which of course I would return - that might show he had Satoshi's keys. But Wright's team came up with a different plan on Wednesday afternoon.

They sent me a draft blog in which he outlined a scheme that would see Matonis, Andresen and the BBC all send small amounts of Bitcoin to the address used in the first ever transaction. Then he would send it back, in what would be the first outgoing transactions from the block since January 2009.

We went ahead with our payments - I sent 0.017BTC (about £5), which you can still see in the online records. Matonis and Andresen sent similar amounts.

Then we waited. And waited. Then my phone rang - with the news that the whole operation was "on hold", with no reason given.

Eighteen hours later we are still waiting for the payments to be made - and now Wright's new blog says that is not going to happen.

Cry Cry Cry

Matonis, Andresen and the BBC deserve to get scammed out of 0.017 BTC each for giving credence to this big lie. At least it's cost them £5 each. Why didn't they demand he signs a message properly on this forum or tell him to get lost?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045

Cry Cry Cry

Activity: 718
Merit: 545
One thing..

IF SN is Kleiman.. When was that post made by Satoshi about him not being Dorian Nakamoto.. ?

Wasn't that AFTER 2013..

Huh
legendary
http://vitalbet.com/sport/match/577428

Book closes 31.05.2016, 16:00
DR. CRAIG WRIGHT TO PROVE HE IS SATOSHI?
Yes 2.76
No 1.37

Cheesy

http://vitalbet.com/sport/match/577428

Book closes 31.05.2016, 16:00
DR. CRAIG WRIGHT TO PROVE HE IS SATOSHI?
Yes 8.95
No 1.02

That escalated quickly  Tongue Grin
Activity: 318
I bet Craig Wright gets arrested and extradited back to Australia soon to face charges for the tax scam he pulled off there. If he can't prove he's Satoshi thet are going to get him, and he can't prove he's Satoshi because he's not.
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
so the TV station was right from the very beginning.

legendary
To be honest it does seem like this whole drama has mustered up a pretty good theory on the real Satoshi, maybe Craig finally decided he couldn't pretend to take claim for his dead friends work.

I am pretty much staying in the David Kleiman = SN group for now, and I am pretty damn okay with that.

The only reason he used Kleiman is because he's dead.

Dead people are convenient because there are no contradictions in the unfolding story. The narrative is controlled by the person talking as the dead can't speak. It's like saying a lie that involves others. It's better if you lie about something that involves only you - you need less witnesses. If you have to involve others, well, dead people are the way to go....
True but I am pretty sure Satoshi is dead, or we would have heard something by now via some avenue.

We probably have in 2 instances.

1) I'm not Dorian Nakamoto
2) The August post on the dev mailing list

(The third one with "I'm not Craig Wright - we are all Satoshi" was spoofed)
I don't think these messages: about Dorian, and dev mailing list - can be counted as proofs of Satoshi's real actions.
At this point I refuse to believe in any action of "Satoshi" without him proving his identity first. We don't need this drama.

Using his accounts / emails is some level of proof, for as long as these accounts aren't known to be hacked or renewed by third parties when they expired. It's sure better than signing nothing and saying "oh my friends over here vouch for me".
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
what a sad guy this craig dude really is.

Dude - he is an Aussie.  Aussie do weird shit like this.  Who the fuck knows why?  Probably some strange DNA defect.  Fuck them.

Lol, in all serious i hope if he was satoshi he has support in some way.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
BREAKING NEWS: FALSE SATOSHI PROVEN

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36213580

Drama ended. Let's continue with the blocksize debate....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, what a joker. I just can't it's too hard to sign a block it hurts me emotionally to prove I am not a big fucking liar. Oh poor me just believe me on my word and not the two minutes it takes to sign an address.

what a sad guy this craig dude really is. i'd like to understand what he tried to achieve with thi bs.

Prophesies are being fulfilled...

And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
And the people stood beholding. And the sig spammers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Satoshi, the chosen of God.
And the degenerate gamblers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,
And saying, If thou be the king of Crypto, save thyself.
And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and 1337, THIS IS SATOSHI NAKOMOTO, INVENTOR OF BITCOIN.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013
Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC
Bitcoin 'creator' backs out of Satoshi coin move 'proof'
Classic sociopath. Now he's the "victim". Roll Eyes

Gavin still has some explaining to do in my mind.
No. Gavin either got conned pretty badly, or has signed that NDA that was also offered to Antonopoulos. Either way, he's a risk; it is time for both him and Matonis to depart.

Replace the existing drama with another type of drama? There is no need. Core has a clear plan for 2016.

Aaaaahhhhhh..... The Purge continues.

Sure good you're all freedom loving anarcaps and libertarians.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Not sure if this was posted, too many threads on this.  Seems he hired a PR firm for this

http://qz.com/676834/satoshi-nakamoto-hired-david-bowies-pr-agency-for-his-big-reveal/
Well he did get his 15 days of fame! Now we can forget the cheater.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
To be honest it does seem like this whole drama has mustered up a pretty good theory on the real Satoshi, maybe Craig finally decided he couldn't pretend to take claim for his dead friends work.

I am pretty much staying in the David Kleiman = SN group for now, and I am pretty damn okay with that.

Dead people are convenient because there are no contradictions in the unfolding story. The narrative is controlled by the person talking as the dead can't speak. It's like saying a lie that involves others. It's better if you lie about something that involves only you - you need less witnesses. If you have to involve others, well, dead people are the way to go....
True but I am pretty sure Satoshi is dead, or we would have heard something by now via some avenue.

I don't think these messages: about Dorian, and dev mailing list - can be counted as proofs of Satoshi's real actions.
At this point I refuse to believe in any action of "Satoshi" without him proving his identity first. We don't need this drama.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
what a sad guy this craig dude really is.

Dude - he is an Aussie.  Aussie do weird shit like this.  Who the fuck knows why?  Probably some strange DNA defect.  Fuck them.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

We'll never know truth of anything now, proof is gone, craig is gone.  Satoshi could be dead.
Activity: 259
BREAKING NEWS: FALSE SATOSHI PROVEN

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36213580

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, what a joker. I just can't it's too hard to sign a block it hurts me emotionally to prove I am not a big fucking liar. Oh poor me just believe me on my word and not the two minutes it takes to sign an address.

what a sad guy this craig dude really is. i'd like to understand what he tried to achieve with thi bs.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
if you want to read thru CSW's posts:

https://archive.is/6DH8w
Pages:
Jump to: