Pages:
Author

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: SATOSHI FINALLY REVEALED! - page 10. (Read 42360 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Isn't all that matters is if coins in Satoshi's wallets begin to move? That'd be a bit of a shock to the bitcoin market but would it be fatal?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Craig Wright is a good fit to pass for Satoshi, with the right skill-set and a mysterious twist in his personality to be the creator of Bitcoin. If I had to make a bet, I'd bet he is Satoshi.

When I was on this forum about as long as you are now, the Dorian Nakamoto story broke, and I naively gave pretty much the same opinion. You'll learn to be a good bit more hard-nosed about this after a few more "Satoshi sightings."

If he's Satoshi, he's laying an awful lot of evidence out there against himself with his fraudulent May 2 blog post, the back-dated PGP scandal in December, refusal to simply provide a public proof like Charles Lee did as an example, and so forth. I think there's a chance he might have some sort of ill-defined relationship to the real Satoshi (the Kleiman angle), which would be remarkable itself. But I still think the simplest answer is that he tricked Andresen and Matonis, and beyond their vouching for him there is simply no evidence in his favor.

I remember Dorian Nakamoto story, I dismissed him as a Satoshi candidate at once. This time, I feel, is different.

What characteristic is your conviction based on?  See, there's this human element involved here with Gavin and Matonis that is relying on unsound logic....The Appeal to Authority argument is a textbook fallacy.  Both of those humans are subject to manipulation....If they wanted to believe then their perceptions would have distorted their perception and therefore their interpretation of the evidence....Intuition should have no say here....the proof is in the ledger!

I did not say I'm convinced or believe. I'll believe proof, a recently signed message or moving of coins, using a key from early blocks. All I have stated is the personality of Craig Wright fits my imagination of who Satoshi should be, what he should act like and what knowledge he should have to create something like Bitcoin. Some bitcoiners imagine him to be perfect in every way, which I think is utter crap, idolization, religion. I am not here for religion.

Oh, okay....I was just thinking that if you were contemplating a wager then your conviction must be pretty strong.  Having an open mind and not letting personal bias cloud your interpretation is commendable....However, I think that Craig Wright provided more evidence against his claim than for it, and now the burden of proof for him is set a little higher.  He lacks credibility; therefore, his proofs will have to be scrutinized in much more detail.  At this point, I seriously doubt that he will be able to overcome that level of scrutiny.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Craig Wright is a good fit to pass for Satoshi, with the right skill-set and a mysterious twist in his personality to be the creator of Bitcoin. If I had to make a bet, I'd bet he is Satoshi.

When I was on this forum about as long as you are now, the Dorian Nakamoto story broke, and I naively gave pretty much the same opinion. You'll learn to be a good bit more hard-nosed about this after a few more "Satoshi sightings."

If he's Satoshi, he's laying an awful lot of evidence out there against himself with his fraudulent May 2 blog post, the back-dated PGP scandal in December, refusal to simply provide a public proof like Charles Lee did as an example, and so forth. I think there's a chance he might have some sort of ill-defined relationship to the real Satoshi (the Kleiman angle), which would be remarkable itself. But I still think the simplest answer is that he tricked Andresen and Matonis, and beyond their vouching for him there is simply no evidence in his favor.

I remember Dorian Nakamoto story, I dismissed him as a Satoshi candidate at once. This time, I feel, is different.

What characteristic is your conviction based on?  See, there's this human element involved here with Gavin and Matonis that is relying on unsound logic....The Appeal to Authority argument is a textbook fallacy.  Both of those humans are subject to manipulation....If they wanted to believe then their perceptions would have distorted their perception and therefore their interpretation of the evidence....Intuition should have no say here....the proof is in the ledger!

I did not say I'm convinced or believe. I'll believe proof, a recently signed message or moving of coins, using a key from early blocks. All I have stated is the personality of Craig Wright fits my imagination of who Satoshi should be, what he should act like and what knowledge he should have to create something like Bitcoin. Some bitcoiners imagine him to be perfect in every way, which I think is utter crap, idolization, religion. I am not here for religion.
legendary

So many things do not add up and have actually proved to be falsified or backdated with CSW.

How about they were intentionally falsified by him to disprove he is Satoshi when he was alleged to be him after the emails hack?

I concur, but something about this (lack of the right keys) makes me think he isn't the real McCoy. Which raises serious questions about his motivations.

Also, he just put a price on his head. This is the biggest red flag, why step forward now?

We don't know if he lacks the right keys, we know that he's good at making puzzles. Satoshi was like this, or I imagine him to be that, Bitcoin is a big joke on this world and Satoshi should act funny Smiley
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152

For someone who created something revolutionary I'd say he is a retard honestly , I also didn't buy that "I don't want fame , I don't want money" crap ... If he don't want fame then why showing in front of camera in the first place ?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

I concur, but something about this (lack of the right keys) makes me think he isn't the real McCoy. Which raises serious questions about his motivations.

Also, he just put a price on his head. This is the biggest red flag, why step forward now?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
Hope it does not matter much if he is him or not. Although Bitcoin would lose much mistery if he is lol

How much?  Escrow?  Odds?  Standards of proof?  Let's talk numbers!  I'll be your huckleberry!  You know where to reach me.  SMILE

I said if I had to, was forced to make a bet. Luckily I am not, I'll wait for proof Smiley
legendary

How much?  Escrow?  Odds?  Standards of proof?  Let's talk numbers!  I'll be your huckleberry!  You know where to reach me.  SMILE
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
can you see it? two spaces after a sentence already. not beetween two words. a habbit of both of them.
Not to dis your assessment but there are other "punks" who utilize two spaces after a full stop. When I first started online at the end of the 90's, I thought it weird to see only one space since I was taught two spaces in high school typing during the late 70's, so I opted to use two spaces, but soon foregone the practice because I felt that one space looked prettier (yes, that word best describes my feelings then and now), where two spaces came across to me as (seriously, I can't explain it, but I know I wasn't fond of it any longer).
but then SN grew up in the times of typewriters if he have this habit. and adam too.

http://www.writersdigest.com/online-editor/how-many-spaces-after-a-period

EDIT: you're right it proves nothing! to much people have this bad habit.
I've been staying out of this thread for days, but one person learning to type with two spaces in the 70's and not seeing that online in the 90's doesn' t mean it wasn't taught anymore.  One could just as easily argue that it has to do with the decline of the education system or ineptitude/laziness of the masses.  Moreover, here are some random points that are potentially relevant to this thread and/or argument:

In the later half of the 90s, I lived in a time zone that some people indicate they think Satoshi lived in during the creation of Bitcoin.

I took a "keyboarding" class in the later half of the 90s.  This classroom had new computers in it and was actually a "typewriting" class just a couple years earlier.  There, I was taught to put two spaces after a period.

I ALWAYS put two spaces after periods (unless they are the end of a paragraph, of course).

I have been annoyed for at least a decade at the way some web applications (forums, social media apps, webmail platforms, etc.) REMOVE my double space after periods.

Some forms even remove carriage returns.

FWIW, at least Bierka and Nalyot no longer have to hear that damn bell during every carriage return.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
At best he would get a huge and warm thanks from the community, including mine, but that's it.
The only possible reason to be to fool investors and creditors waving a mystical fortune? Like that guy from Game of Thrones who had a big empty vault?

+ it would eventually be a strong resume which could get him high paid hire, hire in influential positions or access to venture capital , just some thoughts.

I think you got it turned around. Craig had no problem affording a handsome living with his skill sets prior to the advent of Bitcoin, with his CV being rather impressive. But now, his cred has been severely damaged by this recent stunt, including reasons for leaving Down Under.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
Kleiman was in hospital for over 2 years undergoing 5 or 6 surgeries yet during that time he became a director of Wright's company C01N ?

"Role
Director
Appointed on
14 October 2012
Resigned on
26 April 2013"

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/9dPFZLjGqRyrKXZdB45za4b3wBI/appointments

http://mpb.floridaweekly.com/news/2013-05-16/Community/Father_friends_mourn_a_sons_life_cut_short.html
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Did somebody read this?:

https://twitter.com/BitcoinBelle/status/727336811899543553

Jackson Palmer ‏@ummjackson May 2

.@BitcoinBelle What's the story with the twitter hack? Who is his little helper?

DI$RUPTIV3 ‏@BitcoinBelle May 2

@ummjackson A year ago, Craig turned all of my DMs, as I was writing them into "I wanna fuck Craig". It was creepy and flagged me to record.

If this is to be believed, and CSW is a l33t haxor (or his lil friend) it
could be possible he was the person who hacked Satoshi's accounts
and started all that "Satoshi you need to hide, they have your IP,
your tor leaked" stuff and others.

All CSW had to then do was change the internal emails on SN account to reflect his
name on the emails for the public and his soon to be "independently-verifiable documents".

So he would know potentially all correspondence with Gavin and other early dev/users,
not because he is SN, but because he was part of the hack of the SN accounts few months to yrs back.
Activity: 81
Merit: 11
Thanks, it seems a legit account.

EDIT: but I cannot find David Kleiman's name on the page  Huh

www.jewishjournal.com/obituaries/article/obituaries12

Not even in the following page, where it seems are listed people passed away on 26 April.

you're right! nothing.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/obituaries/article/obituaries13

so what does it mean? he is still alive?

EDIT: is there a official register of persons in the US which passed away?

Bruno, your help is much appreciated.

Thanks, bud. Yes, there is no David/Dave Kleiman who died fitting his description, for I've looked and looked.

David Kleiman owned W&K INFO DEFENSE RESEARCH LLC in 2011: http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResultDetail?inquirytype=EntityName&directionType=Initial&searchNameOrder=WKINFODEFENSERESEARCH%20L110000199040&aggregateId=flal-l11000019904-dce79b55-176a-4442-93a7-3c8896316aa2&searchTerm=w%26k%20info&listNameOrder=WKINFODEFENSERESEARCH%20L110000199040

Craig Steven Wright via T Uyen T Nguyen takes over (perhaps nefariously) W&K INFO DEFENSE RESEARCH LLC on 3/28/2014, three weeks later becoming Coin-exch Pty. Ltd.'s director as seen here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08248988/filing-history

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR%5C2014%5C0331%5C58356362.tif&documentNumber=L11000019904

So who the fuck is NGUYEN, Uyen T ? 

Same person is director of Wrights other company C01N LTD.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08248988/officers
Activity: 476
I don't care how he looks like, that means nothing. I've a friend that if judge by apparency you probably think he is retarded, yet the guy is f'ing genius and another you may think he is bum yet has master on 7 engineerings, and yet another that looks like an engineer but is just a bum... Apparency means nothing.

Now, summing it up, we know whoever was using Satoshi as nickname, knows how to properly address the community and to properly sign his things.
Why would we give credit to someone showing up with lame attempts?! More over, what is there to gain on pose as Satoshi? There's no prize, no bounty for it... At best he would get a huge and warm thanks from the community, including mine, but that's it.
The only possible reason to be to fool investors and creditors waving a mystical fortune? Like that guy from Game of Thrones who had a big empty vault?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrILn0dLVyA

Exaaaactly my point.
I bought Bitcoins at the top and sold at the bottoms. I did lose most of my money which may seem bum-like. But I am a bitcoin owner genius like all of us!

Indeed a lot of people are very interested in the fact but I must say its not worth it in my opinion.
I think we can now finally close the chapter about who he was ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I don't care how he looks like, that means nothing. I've a friend that if judge by apparency you probably think he is retarded, yet the guy is f'ing genius and another you may think he is bum yet has master on 7 engineerings, and yet another that looks like an engineer but is just a bum... Apparency means nothing.

Now, summing it up, we know whoever was using Satoshi as nickname, knows how to properly address the community and to properly sign his things.
Why would we give credit to someone showing up with lame attempts?! More over, what is there to gain on pose as Satoshi? There's no prize, no bounty for it... At best he would get a huge and warm thanks from the community, including mine, but that's it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrILn0dLVyA

Exaaaactly my point.
I bought Bitcoins at the top and sold at the bottoms. I did lose most of my money which may seem bum-like. But I am a bitcoin owner genius like all of us!

P.S. can anyone give a reason why Nick Szabo is not Satoshi?
Pages:
Jump to: