Pages:
Author

Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside - page 3. (Read 25756 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Adding

KC -195

NY Rangers -110
Here is the screen shot of the bet slips for the three WNBA plays.  I mentioned a long time ago in this thread that i personally play all the plays i sale.

betslips: http://imgur.com/1X3oDbm

till now its goin on great brian123321. is it possible for you if I buy bet of WNBA you will give me 5-6 hours before start of match.

sometimes i can sometimes i cant.  Usually i do not decide on a play until an hour before tip off.  However sometimes i do have plays many hours before.  You can ask me and ill tell you if i know i have a play or if i have to wait.  Usually ill update the thread early on in the day if i know i have a play that evening.  But there are also times when i wont know until until close to tip off.  In those situations ill update the thread letting everyone know that i have a pick.

ok thanks i will keep check. I asked this coz I live in India and its too late for me awake everyday till late night.

i understand and i thought this might be the case.  I cant promise being able to get them out that early but when i am sure about it i will get it out as early as i can.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Here is the screen shot of the bet slips for the three WNBA plays.  I mentioned a long time ago in this thread that i personally play all the plays i sale.

till now its goin on great brian123321. is it possible for you if I buy bet of WNBA you will give me 5-6 hours before start of match.

sometimes i can sometimes i cant.  Usually i do not decide on a play until an hour before tip off.  However sometimes i do have plays many hours before.  You can ask me and ill tell you if i know i have a play or if i have to wait.  Usually ill update the thread early on in the day if i know i have a play that evening.  But there are also times when i wont know until until close to tip off.  In those situations ill update the thread letting everyone know that i have a pick.

ok thanks i will keep check. I asked this coz I live in India and its too late for me awake everyday till late night.
I am going to make a change to my original post about purchasing plays.  I am not going to be accepting purchases until i have a play.  So ill update the thread whenever i have a play available and from then ill on ill take payments from anyone interested.

Believe me, if i end up having a play for a day i will try to get it out as early as i can.

legendary

May 19

Cleveland -114

I might have one more a little later
why price for one day can you give some more information you will take price for every match or every day

I am very confused by what you are asking.  If you look back a page or two there is a break down how i am doing payments and all the rules and refund outlines as well as multiple days purchases etc.  Just go back a page or two look for my post explaining everything.  I will try to remember to repost tomorrow it so it will be on every page.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
why price for one day can you give some more information you will take price for every match or every day
Finished the day 1-0, brings WNBA to 3-0

Tracking: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtSy6_kdCZuTdHhGcktNTThFLXpOd1hHNDJ1RVdUWnc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

WNBA has Monday and Tuesday off.  Games start up again Wednesday.

No problem. I am heading home now. I should have them up in about 20 min.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I didn't realize the games don't start on time and don't really understand why they wouldn't, but ya posting betslips definitely adds credibility to it. Thanks.
Also keep in mind games don't start on time. I just check the espn app to see if it has started or not. I'm not refreshing every second. I check and if it has not started I wait for 5 to 10 min and check again.

Again, I can post pictures of my 3 betting slips showing the plays if that would work for you.
Would you prefer to see a betting slip?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I checked the start times of the games you listed against the timestamp on this forum. So far the plays were posted 34, 17, and 21 minutes after tipoff and possibly by chance all 3 plays got off to hot starts, at least based on the 1st quarter results.

I know that you're trying to sell the plays and don't want to give them away too early but since I've never seen live betting on WNBA I think for verification purposes the plays should be posted very close to tipoff, maybe only 5-10 minutes after at most.

I'm not suggesting that you're doing this on purpose but personally I wouldn't be able to use this record to consider purchasing your picks (and I have purchased from you in the past).

Good luck.
Today's play was Phoenix +5.5
legendary
Price for todays WNBA plays is 0.032 BTC

Might have a play in the late game tonight.
Pages:
Jump to: