Pages:
Author

Topic: Brian123321's Sports Betting Picks | All Sports | Full Tracking Inside - page 4. (Read 25756 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
I am going to have at least one WNBA play today. I will post the play in this thread shortly after if tips off. If you want to purchase today's plays you can and I will PM them to you.

I will keep an eye on your bet.
But this one is not free first deposit some money then he will give this through pm  Wink

he will post after match start so we can check with bitcointalk time stamp and match time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
I am going to have at least one WNBA play today. I will post the play in this thread shortly after if tips off. If you want to purchase today's plays you can and I will PM them to you.

But this one is not free first deposit some money then he will give this through pm  Wink
legendary

Activity: 388

Thank you so much brian. Good luck
Activity: 406
Looks like i may not have any WNBA picks today.
I want to check them please post here your results hope I will also with you in this and send you payment for this
Looking like a 1-6 day 1-6-1.  Update with a correction if angels come back in the final 3 innings.

Going to have to hold off on unders as there as been a league wide trend for over this year.  May still be a little early for them but going to have to hold off on them for the foreseeable future.

Opening up purchases for TOMORROWS WNBA plays

The price for those plays is 0.032 BTC

First game starts @ 7pm est
Looks like i may not have any WNBA picks today.
Also daily WNBA picks are available for purchase.  Games start @ 6pm.  If i end up having plays ill send them out to purchasers between 4-5:15pm tomorrow afternoon.
May 16

oakland under 7.5
gray/mcallister

detroit under 8
scherzer/lester

texas -167
hutchinson/darvish

seattle under 8
young/gibson

white sox under 8
quintana/mchugh

angels -136
archer/weaver

mets under 7
niese/roark

milwaukee under ?
lohse/samardzija

waiting on the milwaukee total line.  Game is early afternoon.  I will be taking the under.
legendary
I am interested but first i want to watch atleast 3-4 days then I will decide.

No problem i will be posting the plays in this thread shortly after they tip off so they can be publicly tracked

it will be good, I will check time stamp of post and match will see the result and decide.

No problem i will be posting the plays in this thread shortly after they tip off so they can be publicly tracked
legendary
Not sure if anyone is interested yet.  I am sure some people want to watch the initial results before jumping in but just in case there is anyone out there wanting to go ahead and purchase WNBA picks on the first day (friday) i am going to start accepting payments for those picks.  If you have any questions please read over the post i made on May 13th.  If you still have questions feel free to ask here or PM.

The games kick off tomorrow around 6pm.  I imagine if i end up having some plays ill release them between 4pm - 515pm tomorrow.

The price for tomorrows plays (if i have some) is 0.033 BTC.

If you have purchased plays in the past you can use the address gave you originally as the address to send payment to.  If you have not purchased before you can PM me and ill provide you with a unique address.  Do not send payments for paid plays to my tip address because i will not know who they came from and anyone can claim the payment.

Tomorrow i will be checking PMs about every 30min for questions/payments/address requests.  Ill be checking PMs a few times the rest of this afternoon and evening.

2-1 heading into the KC game . . . .
Pages:
Jump to: