Pages:
Author

Topic: brickblock.io - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! (CLOSED) [FULL] - page 3. (Read 15497 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
life is hard, dont make it more harder
Is this campaign still active? Do you accept new members?

maybe, the funds on the wallet still 0.3btc
Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
Is this campaign still active? Do you accept new members?
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
Everybody has been paid
Thank you very much again sir! Received the payment Smiley if there's available slot for member please consider this to be a request to update thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008
Another payment received for this week, thank you very much strawbabies.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
I am curious about this campaign i am wondering if this campaign still continue for this week? I am really glad that there are many participants here Smiley
Shut the fuck up and stop posting in this thread coz obviously you only wanted an addition to your post count but you're not really interested joining here.

a very good campaign manager, strawberry updated immediately the spreadsheet for the participants to start now the campaign, so very fast working campaign manager well this would be success for sure.
This is your first post here. If you're reallly interested you should have posted your application instead of this. The campaign is still open by that time.

well congratulations to all that are qualified here, those that are hired in this campaign Smiley when is the paying day? monday right? congrats again.
The same with this post, campaign is still open and you didn't post your application again.

there are some members and participants here that are done and disqualified what about accepting new participants campaign manager? do you have an explanation about that?

november 21 is the end period of this campaign right? what does brickblock platform can someone here give me the link of the main ANN thread i am really interested in this campaign Smiley
You ask here the link of ANN thread while it's common the ANN thread link was always in the op of campaign.

Activity: 135
Hi sir, my account rank up from jr. member to member now, and I am wearing now a member signature code. Please update the spreadsheet sir, thank you.

Activity: 350
Everybody has been paid

Thank you I already receive the payment for the 2nd week. I want to inform you that I already rank up as a Member. Please update my Rank in the  Spread Sheet. Please inform us, how many slot is available in the Member Rank. Thank you and more power @brickblock.io @Strawbabies.
Activity: 236
is this campaign continue to week 3 ? if yes any slot for rank newbie ?

even if this campaign will continue on their 3rd week, I still don't think they will open up slot for newbie coz even in the time they posted this thread they don't have any plans on accepting newbies specially you who barely post 10 words
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
life is hard, dont make it more harder
is this campaign continue to week 3 ? if yes any slot for rank newbie ?
Activity: 308
Everybody has been paid
I confirm that i received the payment for this week and please update my rank in the spreadsheet to member if it is available. thank you brickblock and strawbabies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I am curious about this campaign i am wondering if this campaign still continue for this week? I am really glad that there are many participants here Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 143
Good day strawbabies, I ranked up to Full Member, changed my signature and put the avatar as well. If there are available slots, I will be happy if you can change my rank in the spreadsheet. But if there are none, it’s okay. I’ll just wait for your announcement. Btw, I received payments for weeks 1 and 2. Thank you very much!
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Received the payment. I will be leaving the campaign now Sir strawbabies but thank you for the time and effort of accepting me. It was great. Hope the campaign will be successful on the start of ICO.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
a campaign will continue?
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
Payments received for the second week of the campaign, thank you very much manager strawbabies.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

Btctalk name: Clark05
Current post count: 399
BTC Address: 16hc8dY15KYdEP3wb5H17eTt1aNZ3tx59Y
Wear appropriate signature: Yes
Activity: 378
Can i join sir?i will update my signature once accepted

Bitcointalk: zhinaivan
Current post:126
Btc Address: 3EMmcEthZm1HXKB6vvSW984QbCAWWhGPa3
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
Received the payment on time as usual, thank you brickblock and strawbabies . Will work hard now for the 3rd week, thank you.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Bitcointalk name: Bitcoin31
Current post count: 1648
BTC Address: 375Y7Jx7WWNsJjUeu7eqXE9zUw9ukkmWKC
Activity: 798
https://bmy.guide
Bitcointalk username: jhongzjhong
Current post count: 142+1
Bitcoin address: 1MSxGf3REdgGa97D4tdmNT2qqiz2RMBMcK

Please allow me to join sir if have a slot I'm your friend from soferox before