Pages:
Author

Topic: brickblock.io - High paying Signature Campaign - BIG Payouts! (CLOSED) [FULL] - page 4. (Read 15497 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 105
I didnt recieve payment. May name in spreadsheet is disapear. Why ??
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
Paymnet received, thanks to brickblock and sir strawbabies!
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Payments received many thank you @Strawbabies and @brickblock good job guys and thanks also for the first payment and accepting me in your signature campaign. Many more to come and and Good luck always.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
Payments received Sir Strawbabies, thank you.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
payment received, everything's fine, thanks strawbabies!
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
Payment received..
Thanks for the good job u're doing
Activity: 303
Merit: 250

Everybody has been paid

I am confirming that i received my 2nd weak payment.I hope everyone got their payments too.

Thank you campaign manger sir!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Everybody has been paid

Payment received sir. Thank you @Strawbabies and the team @brickblock.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Everybody has been paid

Receiving now the payment, thank you so much sir and I will start working now for the 3rd week.
Activity: 302
Everybody has been paid
Got payment as fast as always. Thank you very much, Strawbabies Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
Everybody has been paid
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
life is hard, dont make it more harder
there is still no update for this camapaign, this is monday i mean today is monday but the spreadsheet still not updated the campaign manager strawberries is online but no respond at all.

go check the spreadsheet. OP still count it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008
there is still no update for this camapaign, this is monday i mean today is monday but the spreadsheet still not updated the campaign manager strawberries is online but no respond at all.
You need to wait only.
Activity: 302
We have different time zones. So patience, please. Let manager do his work. Strawbabies always pays in time.

Edit: I upgraded to Full member. Maybe you can update for next week. If not, it wouldn't matter, because I like the campaign and project.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
life is hard, dont make it more harder
why still no update on the spreadsheet sir ? can i join ?
Activity: 896
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hi campaign manager strawbabies, its already monday but the spreadsheet has not been updated. We are waiting.  Thanks.
for sure he will update it later just wait don't rush the campaign manager you can start your posting after it counted as long as you've posted 20 post in this week you don't need to worry Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Sir in my country the clock changed today with 1 hour backward :https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/romania/bucharest
So I thought the bitcointalk hours will also change. I was 30 minutes late with my posts. Hope you understand me.
Also at 11pm I had almost 20 posts but suddenly 5 of my posts were deleted so I had to make others.
If there is any problem I will make next week some extra posts.
I am not sure about the weekly peeiod. It is now 8.55 a.m. at my time. When did the week of campaign end?

The week does not end on Sunday 11:59pm, this campaign started on a Monday at approximately 2:00pm GMT-0, you can see the exact time on the Google sheet next to your name. For example, for me, the week starts on Monday  01:37:05 PM, this is the time of the first post you made when you applied for the campaign.
Therefore, the week is not over yet, still a few hours left.

Oh I see, so my post is still counted then. I thought I'm late for the post to count. Thank you sir for informing us  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
Sir in my country the clock changed today with 1 hour backward :https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/romania/bucharest
So I thought the bitcointalk hours will also change. I was 30 minutes late with my posts. Hope you understand me.
Also at 11pm I had almost 20 posts but suddenly 5 of my posts were deleted so I had to make others.
If there is any problem I will make next week some extra posts.
I am not sure about the weekly peeiod. It is now 8.55 a.m. at my time. When did the week of campaign end?

The week does not end on Sunday 11:59pm, this campaign started on a Monday at approximately 2:00pm GMT-0, you can see the exact time on the Google sheet next to your name. For example, for me, the week starts on Monday  01:37:05 PM, this is the time of the first post you made when you applied for the campaign.
Therefore, the week is not over yet, still a few hours left.

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hi campaign manager strawbabies, its already monday but the spreadsheet has not been updated. We are waiting.  Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: