Pages:
Author

Topic: Britcoin 2.0 Under New Management: Cryptocurrency For The Masses - page 8. (Read 14717 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Nothing it seems, aswell as dead social media and dead domain names seems like nothing is happening. Also no links to block explorers on thread so no way to look as network statistics.

Britcoin is a relatively good name, does anyone have access to the official Twitter? Does anyone have contact with the original team? ,what's the current distribution of the coin?

I would love to see a UK based and styled cryptocurrency instead of the average pump and dump creating a bad image for many coins.

I handed over the information for the social media accounts, github and the domain (britcoin.io) to a lad named Ken.  I can put you two in touch via email if you like?  Smiley

Please do, I'll PM you my email. Would really like to see a strong UK based cryptocurrency and can buy in if the option is available
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Nothing it seems, aswell as dead social media and dead domain names seems like nothing is happening. Also no links to block explorers on thread so no way to look as network statistics.

Britcoin is a relatively good name, does anyone have access to the official Twitter? Does anyone have contact with the original team? ,what's the current distribution of the coin?

I would love to see a UK based and styled cryptocurrency instead of the average pump and dump creating a bad image for many coins.

I handed over the information for the social media accounts, github and the domain (britcoin.io) to a lad named Ken.  I can put you two in touch via email if you like?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 973
I'm willing to give you guys some free hosting at cryptocloudhosting.org to help you guys out, if you guys are interested

Thanks, we may take you up on that.

Hey guys.  I didn't even know this thread existed until today, wish someone had told me! Smiley

I'm pretty busy these days with my exchange (CryptoMate) but I'm available if anyone needs me for advice or help in any way, would be a real shame to see this wither out, it has so much potential.  The new owner (Ken) hasn't really been in contact with me since he took over and I haven't really been keeping a close eye on how things were going.  I notice the coin isn't listed on Bittrex any more, which sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Smiley

All the best.
legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
I'm willing to give you guys some free hosting at cryptocloudhosting.org to help you guys out, if you guys are interested

Anything happening?

Might be able to get a copy of the original website at www.archive.org/web - think the original websites were britcoin.co.uk and britcoin.io - they may have a snapshot.

If that doesn't work if someone registers a domain name, i could do a website for Britcoin?

The ultimate goal would be to get Britcoin on Cryptsy, think thats the most popular exchange, Bittrex dumps coins that dont transact 0.1BTC in a short timeframe (bit of a con).

Anyways, don't know what to suggest, if there was a fortune being made I am sure there would be plenty of people that would want to get involved, so I guess at this time the ones that have offered have a genuine long term interest in growing the Britcoin brand - and we should Smiley

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1288

legendary
There are still people interested in this project (even if the asshole devs are not), i'm up for a take over, we would need a dev to tale the helm though.

Anyone interested in taking part? Doesn't matter how small.

I'll take part - was part of the community takeover of Analcoin - did the website, social media etc.

Wouldnt take much to get this back running i guess Smiley

That's two of us.

Anyone else?
legendary
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Do we really not have a website?  Getting on 'topia is about to become far harder: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/391#
We could pay to get this coin on Cryptopia and go from there... but we don't have a website and that's a requirement.  Sad
legendary
Dev is gone long time ago.

Yeah, we know that.  Let's keep staking and voting until another dev comes along.  I'd do it myself if I had the time.
legendary
Activity: 938
Dev is gone long time ago.

RIP
My wallet is synced with one connection.

I'm voting to get BRIT on Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
o2o is vibrant and focuses on London ... the UK ain't that big so having 'brit' coin doesn't pick up much more territory than the London o2o coin already covers ... besides where is this coin listed and trade-able.

Why did o2o need to exist when two British-themed coins were already well-known?  Most of the British population does not live in London and those who do not don't like London much!  Most of the UK's area is not London either.

Let's keep voting for BRIT on Cryptopia!  https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/HomeAction/Voting
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
o2o is vibrant and focuses on London ... the UK ain't that big so having 'brit' coin doesn't pick up much more territory than the London o2o coin already covers ... besides where is this coin listed and trade-able.

lol go home kid alts are dead

well AllCoin.com is DEAD

better luck here
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=020_LTC

o2o has a solid market running under the radar
legendary
Hey guys,

Looking like this is a dead coin, that's no good.

A British coin but a dead one!

I have been looking for UK devs for our CoinFest 2016 event. So britcoin was under new development but nothing's happened?
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Now my wallet is sync.Lets go to next step.... Grin
Anyone running a node to sync to?   Huh
legendary
There are still people interested in this project (even if the asshole devs are not), i'm up for a take over, we would need a dev to tale the helm though.

Anyone interested in taking part? Doesn't matter how small.
Pages:
Jump to: