Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 64. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
guys STOP this madness, this coins is dead!! Dev is not doing anything, he's just dumping coins he premined !! Sell while you can !! Sell it to me, I'm buying all for 200sat....  Grin

+1

I'm buying for 201sat... Cheesy Cheesy
guys STOP this madness, this coins is dead!! Dev is not doing anything, he's just dumping coins he premined !! Sell while you can !! Sell it to me, I'm buying all for 200sat....  Grin

Coin is not dead. Matek just wants to buy your coins. Do not sell. Keep your wallets opened and unlocked to stake and earn more Brit.
Activity: 322
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 952
One thing that will really help with credibility is if the Britcoin team make their actual names public like a real company.  Would be both refreshing and reassuring for genuine investors and make things look much more serious.

Call it Proof of Developer.  POD.
legendary
Also getting the blockchain and wallets audited and signed by Julian Yap would be a good idea too.
legendary
One thing that will really help with credibility is if the Britcoin team make their actual names public like a real company.  Would be both refreshing and reassuring for genuine investors and make things look much more serious.
Activity: 280
only a multipool can save this coin as of now. all other works have to be put second
I'll put up a bounty of 25,000 BRIT for a multipool half of which I will pay out after 2 weeks and the other half after 4 weeks for the first person who makes a properly working multipool.

Very nice  Cool
Indeed. Very nice. Hopefully someone will take the offer and make a multipool already.
I'll put up a bounty of 25,000 BRIT for a multipool half of which I will pay out after 2 weeks and the other half after 4 weeks for the first person who makes a properly working multipool.
Thanks. Great to see community contributing.

Reminder to everyone: Keep wallets open and unlocked to earn more Brit. We need more people staking.
legendary
We still have a lot of bounties to be filled.

Our main priorities are andorid wallet and multipool setup.  If you think you can help (or know someone who could) please get in touch with me. Smiley
Come on people. Someone make a multipool for us.
legendary
We still have a lot of bounties to be filled.

Our main priorities are andorid wallet and multipool setup.  If you think you can help (or know someone who could) please get in touch with me. Smiley
Article on BritCoin here http://coinjoint.info/britcoin/ It is a good read.

Nice article Smiley Glad to see the devs' dedication to BritCoin
Yeah. Hopefully other people see it and invest in brit.
legendary
RichList is down ATM.
http://brit.coinzone.info/RichList - A server error occurred.  Please contact the administrator.

Sent a msg to coinzone.info admin, will update when I know what's going on. Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
RichList is down ATM.
http://brit.coinzone.info/RichList - A server error occurred.  Please contact the administrator.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Article on BritCoin here http://coinjoint.info/britcoin/ It is a good read.

Nice article Smiley Glad to see the devs' dedication to BritCoin
Pages:
Jump to: