Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 65. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Yes. lol Cheesy

Friendly reminder to tweet about BritCoin to @BBCTech for a chance to win one of three 1,000 Brit prizes!
If we tweet them more than one time do we get a higher chance?
Great news. Hopefully enough people tweet them to get them to do a article or something about Britcoin.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Yes. lol Cheesy

Friendly reminder to tweet about BritCoin to @BBCTech for a chance to win one of three 1,000 Brit prizes!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 952
Managed to buy some more cheap #BRIT.  Unfortunately rich list is broken again so I can't check if I've made any progress.
Nice! Don't forget to stop by the IRC and talk with the community.

I'm not keen on IRC.  I can't type fast enough and find it frustrating to use.
Managed to buy some more cheap #BRIT.  Unfortunately rich list is broken again so I can't check if I've made any progress.
Nice! Don't forget to stop by the IRC and talk with the community.
legendary
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
We have a 5,000 Brit bounty on multipool setup, pm me if you're interested or know someone who would be. Smiley

I will match that 5,000.

So thats 10K for a multipool so far.
legendary
We have a 5,000 Brit bounty on multipool setup, pm me if you're interested or know someone who would be. Smiley
Everyone should buy Britcoin while it is cheap. Come on people. Britcoin is a awesome coin.
On Allcoins theres about 1.25btc to buy up to 1k value, vs 45btc to get up to 1k on Bittrex.

Mintpal is the new Cryptsy, Bittrex is the new Mintpal and Allcoins is the new Bittrex lol

We will have a lot more people buying Brit soon enough. No sell walls will stop us. Get ready.
Activity: 672
On Allcoins theres about 1.25btc to buy up to 1k value, vs 45btc to get up to 1k on Bittrex.

Mintpal is the new Cryptsy, Bittrex is the new Mintpal and Allcoins is the new Bittrex lol
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This coin has a lot of room for development, the future of unlimited. That's great. Should a lot of collection this coin.come on ~~
Activity: 672
This coin is at a great place right now. Placed a 30k sell order last night on Allcoins @ 890sat that got filled last night. Turned around and bought 60k more on the latest dip.

Grin
Don't forget to join IRC everyone.
IRC Bot commands
!diff - gets network difficulty for proof of stake.
!price - gets last trade price, highest bid price, and lowest sell price from bittrex and allcoin.
!value amount - gets worth of amount of brit coins entered
!motto - says britcoins motto
!info - gives link for britcoins announcement topic, homepage, email, and twitter.
!uwotm8 - says "wtf did u say m8?  will7am is the hardest lad in UK and has won over 9000 fist fights"
legendary
Give it time.  Most things are getting dumped right now.  There's a limited amount of bitcoins around and people end up selling one coin to buy another.  Once a multipool is in place that should create a stable price floor.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Noticed a price chart for BRIT - Is this another scam coin?

No. Dev is good and nice. Great coin and great dev.

I totally agree, seems a good coin and the dev is very good. There are simply too many people dumping the coins, and with the way it fluctuates its a day traders dream come true but this keeps the price down and lets it drop more
Noticed a price chart for BRIT - Is this another scam coin?

No. Dev is good and nice. Great coin and great dev.
Pages:
Jump to: