Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 61. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100
cool keep up the good work...
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Hey guys, just in case you think I'm slacking off I thought I'd update you with what we've been busy doing.  The lest few days I've been sending endless emails and getting in contact with a range of different partners for BritCoin, including multipool owners and crypto marketplace services and more.

I don't want you to think we've given up because the price is low..  We have some big aspirations for BritCoin and know we're still in the very early days.  Remember, this is a great time to buy so be patient and you'll be rewarded. Smiley
Good news. Thanks for letting us know.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Hey guys, just in case you think I'm slacking off I thought I'd update you with what we've been busy doing.  The lest few days I've been sending endless emails and getting in contact with a range of different partners for BritCoin, including multipool owners and crypto marketplace services and more.

I don't want you to think we've given up because the price is low..  We have some big aspirations for BritCoin and know we're still in the very early days.  Remember, this is a great time to buy so be patient and you'll be rewarded. Smiley
legendary
Ok cool, let me know if anything changes. Smiley  Thanks mate!

No I mean Livechains.  I think their support is US based because they were still responding to me at 9-10 pm last night but not since.  Could just be that they are busy though.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
sooo, who are the brain dead people selling at ~175sat on allcoin?
allcoins buy orders no matter how low seem to be getting for-filled. mining at a loss anyone?
legendary
Activity: 952
No I mean Livechains.  I think their support is US based because they were still responding to me at 9-10 pm last night but not since.  Could just be that they are busy though.
legendary
On their website it says "Copyright © 2014 LiveChains UK Ltd".  So they should be available now. Smiley

EDIT: wait, do you mean Cryptsy? Cheesy

Haha, it's ok I haven't paid for it yet. Cheesy  Waiting to see how your one turns out first..  But I haven't heard anything positive back from Cryptsy, just that they will review the situation.

Well I have told them it needs to payout in BRIT - haven't heard back from them yet because I think they are in the US.
legendary
Haha, it's ok I haven't paid for it yet. Cheesy  Waiting to see how your one turns out first..  But I haven't heard anything positive back from Cryptsy, just that they will review the situation.

Well I have told them it needs to payout in BRIT - haven't heard back from them yet because I think they are in the US.
legendary
Haha, it's ok I haven't paid for it yet. Cheesy  Waiting to see how your one turns out first..  But I haven't heard anything positive back from Cryptsy, just that they will review the situation.

Multipool should be up and running either today or tomorrow, I've managed to scrape enough BTC together (big thanks to the donors) to meet a multipool's setup fee, so if Cryptsy don't add us soon, we have a plan B. Smiley

Keep promoting BritCoin.. And don't forget to take part in our twitter competition, details in my signature. Smiley

ok, well hopefully things get up and running soon

Let's just see if we can get the one I started going and if it works first.  Hopefully you can get a refund if it does?  It probably wouldn't be worth paying for 2 multipools until we have more miners on board (and I suspect you paid considerably more for yours than I did for mine).  That BTC might be better spent on something else.
legendary
Multipool should be up and running either today or tomorrow, I've managed to scrape enough BTC together (big thanks to the donors) to meet a multipool's setup fee, so if Cryptsy don't add us soon, we have a plan B. Smiley

Keep promoting BritCoin.. And don't forget to take part in our twitter competition, details in my signature. Smiley

Let's just see if we can get the one I started going and if it works first.  Hopefully you can get a refund if it does?  It probably wouldn't be worth paying for 2 multipools until we have more miners on board (and I suspect you paid considerably more for yours than I did for mine).  That BTC might be better spent on something else.
legendary
For Scrypt (and keeping to the bigger names), it's Goldcoin, Dogecoin, Feathercoin, Digitalcoin.

I did look at some of these.  The problem with these alternative coins to LTC for Scrypt is that they tend to have way more variation in profitability.  Each one has spent hours or even days at the top, followed by days near the bottom etc.  Whilst LTC is rarely the most profitable it maintains a much more stable position and the differences in profitablity between it and the top scrypt coin (for anything more than a few minutes) is pretty small.  We also know that there is no chance of it switching to POW any time soon.
legendary

legendary
Ahh ok, i would guess that the pool has a wallet for each coin, sells what ever you mine directly to Cryptsy for btc and then buys BRIT with the btc and sends it back to the pool. Makes sense

Yes it uses the autoselling feature of Cryptsy (which is what the other MPs use).
Ahh ok, i would guess that the pool has a wallet for each coin, sells what ever you mine directly to Cryptsy for btc and then buys BRIT with the btc and sends it back to the pool. Makes sense
legendary
So how will the multipool work exactly? ive been following it but not understanding

So you mine on the pool and get paid in BRIT
where do the BRIT coins come from for people to get paid in them?

They come from Cryptsy.  Hence why Will7am is talking to them about getting listed.  You choose the coin/alogrithm you wan to mine and then receive payment in BRIT.  To know the specifics we'll have to wait until they've set it up for me.  That's the problem about not knowing enough about pool servers.
So how will the multipool work exactly? ive been following it but not understanding

So you mine on the pool and get paid in BRIT
where do the BRIT coins come from for people to get paid in them?
legendary
Zetacoin and Unobtainium are typically the two most profitable SHA-256 coins to mine. It's been that way for long months.

For Scrypt (and keeping to the bigger names), it's Goldcoin, Dogecoin, Feathercoin, Digitalcoin.

For X11 it's more difficult to nominate candidates, as most transition to proof-of-stake fairly quickly.

I've been checking the charts on Coinwarz and the most consistent seems to be Bitcoin rather than Zeta and Uno.  Fuelcoin has consistently beaten them all although it's not on Coinwarz - let's just get the pool running and see.  If necessary we can add more coins later.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Zetacoin and Unobtainium are typically the two most profitable SHA-256 coins to mine. It's been that way for long months.

For X11 it's more difficult to nominate candidates, as most transition to proof-of-stake fairly quickly.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Great! Smiley  I'm gonna have an early night and get some sleep, so I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Thanks for everything mate, you're a top lad Smiley

There's no rush now that we at least have some kind of plan in place.  I would advise everyone to go and buy up as much BRIT as they can because it's not going to stay this cheap forever.  I've already exhausted my BTC - just wish I had more.  I recently ordered a small SCRYPT ASIC (just to test out) so at least it went to a good place and I'll have somewhere to use it.
Thanks again for getting that pool. Hopefully prices goes up more now.
Pages:
Jump to: