Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 8. (Read 125071 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know how I can sell my britcoins on bittrex? And how much will I get for it? I remember buying upto £150 worth of britcoins. Please guide me on how to sell them.

Do you know, how many BRIT do you have?

Yes I have 65820.06120426 britcoins. How much will it be worth now in pounds? And how can I sell this?

My advice to you is to hold, 65K could be worth a bit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Does anyone know how I can sell my britcoins on bittrex? And how much will I get for it? I remember buying upto £150 worth of britcoins. Please guide me on how to sell them.

Yes I have 65820.06120426 britcoins. How much will it be worth now in pounds? And how can I sell this?

If you paid for 65820.06120426 Britcoins 150 pounds that means that you have to hold them for better time  Undecided Now price of BTC and BRIT is to low for sell. This coin is long term. If you have to sell britcoins today - you will lost around 60% or even more..
But don't worry price is changing every day and now good news are coming! Just be patient!

You can watch what is going on here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRIT
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

legendary
An update on our anon feature, we'll be implementing Tor anon feature next week and should be ready by Saturday! Smiley

Very nice! That's a big step! Let's watch picking up Bittrex chart!!! Cheesy
legendary
An update on our anon feature, we'll be implementing Tor anon feature next week and should be ready by Saturday! Smiley

This is good news.

Nice to have you back at the helm Smiley

Thanks mate, feels good to be back.  My flu is starting to fade away so I'm pleased to say I'm back to working full time on progressing BritCoin. Smiley

The Bittrex chart is headed back in the right direction Smiley
legendary
Activity: 973

This is good news.

Thanks mate, feels good to be back.  My flu is starting to fade away so I'm pleased to say I'm back to working full time on progressing BritCoin. Smiley
legendary

This is good news.

Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
We've just launched a fast and furious Twitter competition;

https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK

Re-tweet our pinned status for a chance to win ♔1,500.00!  The winner will be announced on Wednesday at 6pm GMT. Smiley

Good luck!
Nice. I re-tweeted it. Good luck to everyone else.
legendary
We've just launched a fast and furious Twitter competition;

https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK

Re-tweet our pinned status for a chance to win ♔1,500.00!  The winner will be announced on Wednesday at 6pm GMT. Smiley

Good luck!
legendary
I just saw that the faucet is not working..  Roll Eyes

Faucet is hungry Cheesy - Info there: "This Account Has Been Suspended"

I've tried to contact the faucet operator but have not received a response sadly.  I will look in to an alternative today! Smiley
legendary
Buy support is building up on Bittrex, only 0.2btc and we're back up to 650+ satoshi. Smiley 
legendary
legendary
I just saw that the faucet is not working..  Roll Eyes

Faucet is hungry Cheesy - Info there: "This Account Has Been Suspended"
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Hey guys, BitCoin is being voted on in a Best-OF thread.. There are some votes already, might be a good idea to throw on some more votes and show some support!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=795723.160
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Some new features coming soon to marketplace.

Hey Britcoin community,

I have edited the 4 page section of BRIT. The main Bitcointalk thread for the book is now here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernativea-beginners-reference-book-790771

Any donations towards getting the book published are highly welcome: B7CjPTjNiAqu8ssVYXvTX9RUkjo8U8JgU3

Preview Section

Nice looks good Smiley
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
legendary
i think the best way to do now is HOLD, trust the captain, the ship is not sinking, we still sailing, only the patient who will win

I recommend the same, or even buy more Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
i think the best way to do now is HOLD, trust the captain, the ship is not sinking, we still sailing, only the patient who will win
legendary

legendary
why dump Huh Huh Huh

We're on a low right now, as the chart below would suggest.  The price seems to swing quite a bit between 300sat to 1200 sat, but if history shows us anything we'll be back up soon. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: