Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 9. (Read 125071 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Does anyone know how I can sell my britcoins on bittrex? And how much will I get for it? I remember buying upto £150 worth of britcoins. Please guide me on how to sell them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Just fixed a bug where viewing marketplace from mobile would cause the navigation menu to stop half way across screen.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
On the positive side, it's a great time for those who missed out buying under 500sat plus we'll have a much better distribution as Leigh mentioned. Smiley

I agree Smiley ..just waiting for one big jump Smiley any news Will?

Yep, looking at the 'all' chart on Bittrex it seems we're due a pump. Smiley

I'm still getting through all the emails and things I've missed over the past week I've been ill so no news until I've sorted everything out! Smiley
legendary
On the positive side, it's a great time for those who missed out buying under 500sat plus we'll have a much better distribution as Leigh mentioned. Smiley

Nice to see you back, feeling better?

Just about well enough to get out of bed! Haha.  But I'm feeling a lot better than I have been the last week so I must be on the mend. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I just saw that the faucet is not working..  Roll Eyes
legendary

I agree Smiley ..just waiting for one big jump Smiley any news Will?
legendary
Activity: 1288

Nice to see you back, feeling better?
legendary
legendary
why people's look so panic here....??

because of dumping.. :/

236 sat on Bittrex!!!  Shocked

Yes, but 0.5btc puts Brit back to 700sat..  So don't be fooled by the low price.  Let the fools dump. Wink
legendary

because of dumping.. :/

236 sat on Bittrex!!!  Shocked
Activity: 824
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
In the world of crypto, a coin without an active dev falls. Without advertising, coins never gain the audience that they intend to serve.

I'm still holding, but we can't just continue like this if the coin is to not just survive, but do well and serve the British people.

I know what your saying, it does have an effect on the market, but what can we do? he's battling a severe case of the flu, he's bed ridden Sad

On the plus side, all this dumping will help the distribution!

There are other devs. Though I have not seen any marketing/advertising.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The dump might not be people buying up Sterlingcoin?
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Well, what do you want ? No news, updates and support. This is a normal reaction. For the future, I suggest you assign responsibilities so that everything does not depend on one person.

I understand your concerns, but the guy is genuinely fucked up in bed, feeling like he's about to die.

Work is being done behind the scenes, dennermann is working on installing the anon, while rghmodz has been bouncing design ideas back and forth to me all day, to tweak the marketplace.

Anyway, I thought you were out?
This is true. I have spent a lot of today making design changes to marketplace. Once marketplace looks good I will finish up some new features for marketplace.
legendary
How about these 3 guys?  Are they all still involved with BritCoin?

Steven Russell (English) - Coin developer
Christian Bendiksen (Norwegian) - Designer
Lee Exley - (English) - Media/PR/Marketing

Steven is dennemann?  What about the other two? Smiley

They are still with the project.

Dennermann is the Norwegian.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
How about these 3 guys?  Are they all still involved with BritCoin?

Steven Russell (English) - Coin developer
Christian Bendiksen (Norwegian) - Designer
Lee Exley - (English) - Media/PR/Marketing

Steven is dennemann?  What about the other two? Smiley
legendary
Well, what do you want ? No news, updates and support. This is a normal reaction. For the future, I suggest you assign responsibilities so that everything does not depend on one person.

I understand your concerns, but the guy is genuinely fucked up in bed, feeling like he's about to die.

Work is being done behind the scenes, dennermann is working on installing the anon, while rghmodz has been bouncing design ideas back and forth to me all day, to tweak the marketplace.

Anyway, I thought you were out?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
In the world of crypto, a coin without an active dev falls. Without advertising, coins never gain the audience that they intend to serve.

I'm still holding, but we can't just continue like this if the coin is to not just survive, but do well and serve the British people.

I know what your saying, it does have an effect on the market, but what can we do? he's battling a severe case of the flu, he's bed ridden Sad

On the plus side, all this dumping will help the distribution!
Pages:
Jump to: