Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 5. (Read 125071 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Well it's not a re-launch as such, as I mentioned the network will remain as it is (except for the Tor +mixer addition). We've managed to get some new people on board recently who will help take BritCoin to the next level, we've all got great ideas, I'm hoping now we have a few more people on board we will be able to get a lot more done.  So like I've said, it's not a re-launch as such, more of a fresh start, as things have been a bit stale recently as I'm sure you'll agree. Smiley

As for the PoD, I don't think 4/5 is 'failed'.  The only thing I could have done to get the extra star was meet him in person (not going to USA) or have a Skype call with him, I offered to do the latter but CryptoAsian gave us a 4/5 and then didn't get back to me.  The whole point of PoD is to prove that there are real people behind the coin and there's someone accountable if shit hits the fan.  I sent him scan of my passport, all contact details and more.. I think what I gave him was sufficient to prove Brit is a legit project.

The reason for the missing September whitepaper was the fact I was travelling/ill with flu for a large portion of last month, but we were planning on creating a blog to replace the monthly whitepaper as this would give us more flexibility.  It's harder than you think to remember every change/update for the past month and plan out changes and developments for the month ahead. Smiley

If you have any ideas to make BritCoin better, gimmi a PM and I'll be happy to discuss.

Hi guys, an update on what's going on with Brit;

We're in the process of doing a 're-launch' of BritCoin which we're hoping will be completed by the end of this week.  The network will be given Tor (+mixer) support and a few wallet changes, we'll be creating a new/better BCT thread as we've gone over 100 pages of replies and I think it's time for a fresh look/direction, all of which will be outlined in the next few days.

We are also looking for new people to join the BritCoin team, right now we need all the help we can get in developing and promoting BritCoin.  If you're interested, don't hesitate to PM or email me. Smiley

Why re-launch?

A failed POD is way worrysome -and probably the cause of the sell offs- and, more recently, failing to deliver on the self imposed obligation (white paper for September).

I dont think BRIT needs a re-launch. I believe it needs clear proof of developers and delivery on promises. A re-launch simply look gimmicky and should have no positive effect whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 1162

We're in the process of doing a 're-launch' of BritCoin which we're hoping will be completed by the end of this week.  The network will be given Tor (+mixer) support and a few wallet changes, we'll be creating a new/better BCT thread as we've gone over 100 pages of replies and I think it's time for a fresh look/direction, all of which will be outlined in the next few days.

We are also looking for new people to join the BritCoin team, right now we need all the help we can get in developing and promoting BritCoin.  If you're interested, don't hesitate to PM or email me. Smiley

Why re-launch?

A failed POD is way worrysome -and probably the cause of the sell offs- and, more recently, failing to deliver on the self imposed obligation (white paper for September).

I dont think BRIT needs a re-launch. I believe it needs clear proof of developers and delivery on promises. A re-launch simply look gimmicky and should have no positive effect whatsoever.
legendary
New BritCoin faucet is online! Smiley

http://britcoin.altcoinfaucet.net/

Get free BritCoins from the website above!
legendary
Activity: 1288

We're in the process of doing a 're-launch' of BritCoin which we're hoping will be completed by the end of this week.  The network will be given Tor (+mixer) support and a few wallet changes, we'll be creating a new/better BCT thread as we've gone over 100 pages of replies and I think it's time for a fresh look/direction, all of which will be outlined in the next few days.

We are also looking for new people to join the BritCoin team, right now we need all the help we can get in developing and promoting BritCoin.  If you're interested, don't hesitate to PM or email me. Smiley

Tor and mixer, nice:)
legendary

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
today anon 
2-Our coins have such low prices by 5% pos, so good features, there must be plenty of our retail coin looks better now
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This coin needs exposure. Too few people know about it. It will fizzle out and die if no one knows about it.

100% agree. I'll be starting a leaflet campaign shortly, stay tuned.

That is good but communication channels like the internet can also be very effective.
legendary
This coin needs exposure. Too few people know about it. It will fizzle out and die if no one knows about it.

100% agree. I'll be starting a leaflet campaign shortly, stay tuned.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

... but you don't should leave some commision for yourself? .. for organizing this fun? Roll Eyes
You get 900 if you win. 90% goes to winner and 10% goes to stuff for website(web hosting, electricity, ssl,etc).

This is what I wrote - it is absolutely fine! Good luck for all players!
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Lottery gamble system is now live on marketplace. It costs 100 britcoins to enter and once all numbers get bought it chooses a winner. The winner receives 900 BritCoins.

Haha that's really cool, will take part. Smiley

https://britmarket.net/

Ticket NUMBER 1 bought! Smiley Lets the game begin!  Grin
Nice. Good luck. Once all 10 get bought a winner is instantly picked and coins are awarded to account. Updates to lotto page will be coming soon(Probably in 1 day). It will look better and show all the winners.

If i buy all of tickets - i will get 1000 back?  Grin  I won't do that, but you don't should leave some commision for yourself? .. for organizing this fun? Roll Eyes
You get 900 if you win. 90% goes to winner and 10% goes to stuff for website(web hosting, electricity, ssl,etc). I may adjust it so it is 95% for winner and 5% for website but we will see.
legendary
Lottery gamble system is now live on marketplace. It costs 100 britcoins to enter and once all numbers get bought it chooses a winner. The winner receives 900 BritCoins.

Nice. Good luck. Once all 10 get bought a winner is instantly picked and coins are awarded to account. Updates to lotto page will be coming soon(Probably in 1 day). It will look better and show all the winners.

If i buy all of tickets - i will get 1000 back?  Grin  I won't do that, but you don't should leave some commision for yourself? .. for organizing this fun? Roll Eyes

Edit: in the meantime, someone bought ticket number 2  Grin

Edit: Also deposits may take a little longer. My internet is down so I am connected through my phone. I am doing deposits manually since I can't port forward on phone. Also because of that registrations are temporarily down. Registrations are down because it generates a deposit address when you register but since it cannot connect to wallet it will cause errors. All should be fixed and running smoothly within 24 hours. Until then deposits and withdrawals are processed manually.
legendary

Ticket NUMBER 1 bought! Smiley Lets the game begin!  Grin
legendary
why  low price  Angry

The price of BTC is tanking big time Sad

All alts are looking terrible.
legendary

legendary
anon anon now dev  Cry Cry

Development on Tor anonymous transfers will be starting over the weekend we're hoping everything will be ready by Monday evening. Smiley
very nice  Smiley i can see brit going places. good job

I know I’m biased but this project has massive potential, we just need to convince the masses to the benefits of decentralized systems Grin

There's a learning curve for the average Joe, if we all do our bit to spread the word we'll get there Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: