Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 80. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Brit Pool for you:

https://brit.suprnova.cc

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

SSO Single-Sign-On on this Pool - You can also use your previously set up workers !
Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum and were among the first X11 !
Highly optimized Stratums and MPOS implementations.
Idle Worker Notifications
Two Factor Authentication if wanted
Support 24x7 via IRC,Mail,PM etc.
Only 1 % fee ! (thats 50% lower than most other Pools !)
SSL Encryption for the whole pool !

Come on guys, hop in and grab the last Brit before PoW ends !

Hey guys, I've had some PM's with some fellow miners, concerning the following question:

Since PoW end is not exactly predictible, many miners rent hashes, point them to the pool but are sleeping/out/unavailable when PoW ends.
The Rent is then "mining air" as I usually shut stratums as soon as PoW ends.

A few members now wanted their rigs to be switched to other Coins utilizing the same algo .. So if BritCoin with X13 ends, I'd switch your hash to an other X13 coin which is most profitable at that time..

Others don't want that..

I'd have some more work to do, so this will probably not happen to this coin but it's a decision made for the futute.. Just probing interests

支持你.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
This is something we're going to look at implementing as soon as we hit PoS.  Stay tuned. Smiley

Ok so just to double check things, my miner will only mine till we hit block 20,000 and then you wont be able to mine anymore? it will be entirely stake earnings from then?
Nice to see a coin for Britain Wink

You might be able to mine other coins in a multipool then automaticly exchange them into BRIT in the future. I hope this will be an option when we hit POS  Cool
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Ok so just to double check things, my miner will only mine till we hit block 20,000 and then you wont be able to mine anymore? it will be entirely stake earnings from then?

You might be able to mine other coins in a multipool then automaticly exchange them into BRIT in the future. I hope this will be an option when we hit POS  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
As of right now, there are about 1125 blocks.
PoW will end in about 12 1/2 hours

precise to the second? factoring in posting delay? only joking  Wink

Hey guys, I've had some PM's with some fellow miners, concerning the following question:

Since PoW end is not exactly predictible, many miners rent hashes, point them to the pool but are sleeping/out/unavailable when PoW ends.

A few members now wanted their rigs to be switched to other Coins utilizing the same algo .. So if BritCoin with X13 ends, I'd switch your hash to an other X13 coin which is most profitable at that time..

Others don't want that..

I'd have some more work to do, so this will probably not happen to this coin but it's a decision made for the futute.. Just probing interests

Honestly i would be up for this. 12 hours from now is 5am for me in the UK, and im not waking up to move my miners nor do i want to turn them off before i go to sleep.
So if a coin mining ends it would be nice to move over yes, and honestly if this was built so if stratum was off it switched then it could help if you ever had a mining server go down because instead of losing time, people just mine something else in the mean time. Just a suggestion

Two posts - two different opinions Smiley

I'll probably have to code a bit to get both opinions correct.. a "switch" in the config / "My Account" would probably be cool .. So everyone with "Auto-Switch" set to on will be moved automatically, the others simply get disconnected so the failover can kick it...

I'll look what I can do..
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Brit Pool for you:

This is a Suprnova NG Pool, you can use your unified login there and all your pool workers from earlier setups too.

SSO Single-Sign-On on this Pool - You can also use your previously set up workers !
Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected
Suprnova Quality, lots of experience in all kind of hashes - we had the first X13 Stratum and were among the first X11 !

Others don't want that..

I have failover, please switch off pool after coin end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

precise to the second? factoring in posting delay? only joking  Wink

Others don't want that..

Honestly i would be up for this. 12 hours from now is 5am for me in the UK, and im not waking up to move my miners nor do i want to turn them off before i go to sleep.
So if a coin mining ends it would be nice to move over yes, and honestly if this was built so if stratum was off it switched then it could help if you ever had a mining server go down because instead of losing time, people just mine something else in the mean time. Just a suggestion
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Brit Pool for you:

Payouts every 30 seconds
DDoS protected

Others don't want that..

Activity: 138

Could anyone kindly tell me how many hours roughly we have left till block 20,000.
Need to estimate my mining time..

Activity: 336

Could anyone kindly tell me how many hours roughly we have left till block 20,000.

40 seconds a block with about 1000 blocks left.

Throw some math on there and you get a number or something.
Activity: 700

legendary
That is correct, you won't be able to directly mine BritCoins after we hit block 20k.  But we will be adding BritCoin multipool/s soon after we hit PoS so that you can mine other crypto coins and be paid in BritCoins.

Thanks for the support, rule Britannia.  Grin

Activity: 350
Activity: 406
Last 1490 pow block and cheap price
legendary
Some quick stats on how far we've come in the past 7 days;

10,008,763.99 coins created (18431 blocks)
Over 22,000 wallets created
Roughly £1,289 ($2,200) daily volume traded and growing every day
99 new followers on Twitter
11,000 views on BCT thread

Well done guys, let's keep it up! Wink
legendary
In terms of coin development, we will be working on improving the GUI of our wallet as well as releasing an Android wallet.

We will be publishing a 'road-map' for BritCoin early next week, which will go into detail our short and long term plans for BritCoin.  Any questions or suggestions, let us know! Smiley

There are plans to do follow-up development?
Activity: 173
There are plans to do follow-up development?
legendary
Today is the 1 week anniversary since the launch of BritCoin..  We've come a long way, and have a long way to go. Cheesy

Thanks to everyone who has been involved!
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Coin has some potential. An interview with the developer will be out early next week
Activity: 213
No, no - no need to mine this coin... Go away, go away... Go mine riot, pussy riot, shit riot, whatever shit you want to...
This coin need no more miners... Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: