Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 81. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I am struggling to mine this... have downloaded the sgminer suggested in the original post and trying with a .bat containing:

set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100
set GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS=1
sgminer.exe --kernel x13mod -o stratum+tcp://brit.suprnova.cc:3111 -u xxx.xxx -p xxx -I 12 -g 4 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 2400

It runs but just doesnt show up on the mining pool.

do you have accepted shares ?

-I looks strange low to me.. i run it with -I 18

sgminer.exe --kernel x13mod -o stratum+tcp://brit.suprnova.cc:3111 -u xxx.xxx -p xxx -I 16 -g 2 -w 128 --thread-concurrency 6440
Activity: 249
You should also call into BPal and check with the Queen, see if she's into it. Smiley  Old Phil is surely up for a gamble!
Activity: 186
Guys so proud of this coin, nice serious community who helps ppl.
By the way POW ending in 2 days so Miners keep working hard as u do.

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Looks like PoW will be over by Saturday night. Cheesy

Hope we can get added to Bittrex soon, remember to keep on their case.

3000 block to go, hashrate and diff still low, take this advantage, mining it and hold, in a few weeks, this will be rock  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
3000 block to go, hashrate and diff still low, take this advantage, mining it and hold, in a few weeks, this will be rock  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I am struggling to mine this... have downloaded the sgminer suggested in the original post and trying with a .bat containing:

sgminer.exe --kernel x13mod -o stratum+tcp://brit.suprnova.cc:3111 -u xxx.xxx -p xxx -I 12 -g 4 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 2400

I left it on at -I 17 for a few mins: it just says pool 0 detected new block, but doesn't mention accepted shares

Try looking at your worker config again.

Thanks for your help but no luck - I tried creating a new worker, put 'Monitor' setting to 'on' on suprnova, and reran but didn't accept blocks. Can you see anything wrong in those settings I have put above? I have used the same settings for darkcoin (but with the different kernel)

Yeah i dont know. I logged into the super pool and was able to connect and hash without any problems.

It's not the pool - I tried that and another... maybe just the sgminer doesnt like my AMD 6670

You using this sgminer version?: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annx11x13-x11-darkcoinx13-marucoin-miner-based-on-sph-sgminer-623409

If so, you may need to use --kernel x13modold

You can also try using this version which has given me a higher hash rate. Not sure how it performs with old cards: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sgminer-with-x11x13nist5quarkanime-kernels-compatible-146-amd-drivers-658411

ah yes ! you'll probably have to use -k x13modold !
bbr
Activity: 290

I left it on at -I 17 for a few mins: it just says pool 0 detected new block, but doesn't mention accepted shares

Thanks for your help but no luck - I tried creating a new worker, put 'Monitor' setting to 'on' on suprnova, and reran but didn't accept blocks. Can you see anything wrong in those settings I have put above? I have used the same settings for darkcoin (but with the different kernel)

Yeah i dont know. I logged into the super pool and was able to connect and hash without any problems.

It's not the pool - I tried that and another... maybe just the sgminer doesnt like my AMD 6670

You using this sgminer version?: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annx11x13-x11-darkcoinx13-marucoin-miner-based-on-sph-sgminer-623409

If so, you may need to use --kernel x13modold

You can also try using this version which has given me a higher hash rate. Not sure how it performs with old cards: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sgminer-with-x11x13nist5quarkanime-kernels-compatible-146-amd-drivers-658411
YBC
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

legendary
Friendly reminder to keep on @BittrexExchange case about adding BritCoin  Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary
sorry i dont know what is wrong, maybe that helps:

http://www.reddit.com/r/talkcoin/comments/29n16h/best_talkcoin_tac_nist5_mining_settings_for_270x/

?

it is for nist, but also focuses on other algos.. you'll need to try some more settings probably
YBC

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

legendary

then something is wrong with your settings or drivers
YBC

legendary

YBC

Activity: 378

Updates

Let @BittrexExchange how much you want to see BritCoin on the their exchange.

Keep Calm
and
Ignore FUD

+1 Cool
legendary
how long pow stage?

Well we're currently on block 16,707 out of 20,000..  So by my estimates, another 3 days max.

That's if the network hash rate stays roughly what it is right now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: