Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 77. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
We're not quite sure of Dave's opinion of BritCoin yet, we have tried reaching out to him on Twitter hah Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Wow dev.. Amazing, this PoS Hybrid work so well !
Lets stake !

Another articles : http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/07/05/britcoin-aims-to-become-the-leading-digital-currency-for-the-united-kingdom/

it's the same article I wrote on CryptoArticles, but our news feed gets picked up by The Bitcoin News Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Around 13.5 BTC traded in the past 24 hours, well done guys.  Remember not to sell low..  If you do sell that is Smiley

Not selling. Min value should be in mid 30k sats.

3000 BTC market cap   Shocked  .....dream on bro.  Maybe 30 satoshis by next week though I could believe.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Around 13.5 BTC traded in the past 24 hours, well done guys.  Remember not to sell low..  If you do sell that is Smiley

Not selling. Min value should be in mid 30k sats.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
legendary
Removed the pools from the OP, please remember to take your coins out of the pool! Smiley
legendary
legendary
I think the sky's the limit to be honest.  There's no telling where this coin will go, a lot depends on how well the British general public take to BritCoin..  But from feedback we're getting, there's a lot of support. Smiley

what do you think BRIT normal price?
i think minimum 3-4 k
Do you agree?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
what do you think BRIT normal price?
i think minimum 3-4 k
Do you agree?
legendary
The Bittrex staff have said that they only add coins based on public demand.  There has been quite a lot support recently over twitter, so I think if everyone keeps it up they will have to list BritCoin soon.

As for poloneix, I have sent them an email but yet to get a reply.  Will shoot them another email now.

Thanks.

Dev
contact bittrex and poloniex admins?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
ya a pow without any issues Smiley

very good job

waiting for next stage
Activity: 406
Dev
contact bittrex and poloniex admins?
legendary
Looks like we've made it to PoS without any problems!  Grin

So happy right now, time to celebrate!  Let this be a good day of many on the road to crypto success for BritCoin. Smiley
Activity: 419
Just got my 1st coin from staking Smiley Woohoo
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Stratum on Suprnova now down, please withdraw your funds guys !

Was a pleasure mining with you, hope to see you soon !
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
CRYPTOMI.IO
Whoooo Hoooo! I love stakes, champagne & Moonlight!   Grin
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
legendary
55 blocks left!  Grin  We're almost there.

Keep up to date with the block progress here;

http://brit.coinzone.info/
Pages:
Jump to: