Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 11. (Read 318497 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
"GREAT NEWS!  BRK is now an accepted deposit method at BreakoutPoker.com!  We thank everyone for their patience while we completed this exciting and important development.  You can make BRK deposits now, however it will be Tuesday (Nov 28) before they will be eligible for the deposit bonus (Code WB1000) Once bonuses are working tomorrow phase one will be complete and BRK dominated games and tourneys next will be next!"

The software is very slick. Mobile version is very nice too.

They  did it. I didnt think it would ever happen tbh but I was wrong. This is BIG

Yep, new site is looking great as well as mobile version! I remember some made jokes on me when I was posting on the forum about the fact that I do believe BRK integration will happen, and now, well, I'm happy I was right Smiley

too little too late... they had 3 years to build a community insteed they have made enemies of early investors!

Look at the price, no one cares.

Sad but the boat has sail and now no one will buy this coin

It's game over... their is many other solution to play poker out there

The good thing is they still have Old school Poker Pros for advertising and ggpoker network . Theese 2 things can be huge if they do correct marketing Smiley But like i said , without BRK Dominance in poker client , probably nothing will happen with brk price
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
"GREAT NEWS!  BRK is now an accepted deposit method at BreakoutPoker.com!  We thank everyone for their patience while we completed this exciting and important development.  You can make BRK deposits now, however it will be Tuesday (Nov 28) before they will be eligible for the deposit bonus (Code WB1000) Once bonuses are working tomorrow phase one will be complete and BRK dominated games and tourneys next will be next!"

They  did it. I didnt think it would ever happen tbh but I was wrong. This is BIG

Yep, new site is looking great as well as mobile version! I remember some made jokes on me when I was posting on the forum about the fact that I do believe BRK integration will happen, and now, well, I'm happy I was right Smiley

too little too late... they had 3 years to build a community insteed they have made enemies of early investors!

Look at the price, no one cares.

Sad but the boat has sail and now no one will buy this coin

It's game over... their is many other solution to play poker out there
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
"GREAT NEWS!  BRK is now an accepted deposit method at BreakoutPoker.com!  We thank everyone for their patience while we completed this exciting and important development.  You can make BRK deposits now, however it will be Tuesday (Nov 28) before they will be eligible for the deposit bonus (Code WB1000) Once bonuses are working tomorrow phase one will be complete and BRK dominated games and tourneys next will be next!"

They  did it. I didnt think it would ever happen tbh but I was wrong. This is BIG

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
GREAT NEWS!  BRK is now an accepted deposit method at BreakoutPoker.com!  We thank everyone for their patience while we completed this exciting and important development.  You can make BRK deposits now, however it will be Tuesday (Nov 28) before they will be eligible for the deposit bonus (Code WB1000) Once bonuses are working phase one will be complete and BRK dominated games and tourneys next will be next!

Join The Breakout Social Free Roll pw=breakoutsocial and the #BRK Discord Free Roll pw=discord3012 on  Thursday November 30th. 14:05 Pacific 
Download the software on desktop or mobile at https://breakoutpoker.com/   We look forward to seeing you at the tables!

https://i.imgur.com/nZ5XDGa.jpg
Nice one i see now you can deposit brk and even BTC , but how it will help BRK grow in value ? I see only 1 option , they need to put BRK Dominance in Cashier , so if people deposit USD / EUR / BTC it will automatically buy BRK from MARKET with API and show in balance as USD or EUR . Maybe there is other possible ways
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
The development of this project has milepost BRK 1 and a half years, progress also smooth, but also like the original design as to continue to play it, but at least it was still alive, I hope to have good news published a breakthrough
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Activity: 134
Looks like BRK is already up a little as well.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Ah...ok. I still hate the site with usd and euro in it, good thing if the developer will make an internal exchange, brk/eu or usd.
BRK is nice during the days that there is poker game that uses BRK. Now, why the devs shifted to USD and EU?

Because of licenses. They trying to do everything legally, first they got approved for usd, eur. It dosnt take long to approve usd, eur license. Then after few months waiting they got license for adding crypto/brk. But i got myself so many questions about this project. As i can see alot of people invest in this coin like 4 years ago when it was called bro coin i guess. this project is really slow in developing roadmap, but looks like we geting closer
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
BRK is nice during the days that there is poker game that uses BRK. Now, why the devs shifted to USD and EU?
Does i can deposit BRK already and do something with them ? or not yet ? Client looks really nice , i guess its ggpokernetwork client , only brk is under them Smiley
Great job with new breakout poker, I really enjoy it! Keep up the good work Smiley
Activity: 32
I noticed Breakoutpoker.com is up and WTF it must have cost millions to develop this software.  I can't believe how slick it is!  Lots of players playing and freerolls every hour or couple hours.  When someone goes all in, you hear heart thumping ROFL. Crossing my fingers BRK deposit hits end this month like they promised.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I trust that BRK/BRX will achieve higher rates in the near future. I have bought a bag of BRX.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Latest i believe is poker has launched and BRK integration by the end of november. I never thought it would actually happen but it looks like its close

good news,
does brk will be avalaible only for deposit and will be convert in $ or we can also play and withdraw using them?

I'm quoting @BreakoutCoin :
"Posted this on Slack earlier.

I have some news regarding BRK integration and Poker! I have been wanting to tell you guys for awhile but needed to wait
till everything was signed etc.  PR for this will come out this week. I wanted to let slack know first.

We joined the GGpoker network. They are currently ranked #8 poker network by pokerscout.com. They have many players on their network.
We will have straddling, tournament staking, all-in insurance, all-in-or-fold game, plus more
In order to get live as quickly as possible, we will integrate BRK in 3 phases.
1- Deposit/Withdrawal in BRK
2- BRK denominated games
3- BRK balances in the cashier
Currency changes will be done in real time as you sit at a table with a buyin or get up which means you will be able
to play in EURO denominated games if you only have a BRK balance and vice versa.

Step one should happen quickly. I hope to see all three
steps done before end of year. This is just my guess. This is not an official timeline.

You can check them out here. Provides more info on their pokercraft , tournament staking, and ambassadors
http://www.ggnetwork.com/

They are very mobile cerntric in their devlopment. They have a very feature rich platform.

Here is an intro video and their youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB0lcn-QSmg&has_verified=1

Their development roadmap http://www.ggnetwork.com/ggnet-color-road-map
ggnetwork.com
GGNetwork | Poker Gaming Network
GGNetwork is the poker solution provider to the gaming industry. By integrating with us, our partners are joining the largest global poker network.
 YouTube GGPoker
Introducing GGPoker - A New Way To Play Online Poker"

I hope it helps you Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

good news,
does brk will be avalaible only for deposit and will be convert in $ or we can also play and withdraw using them?
Activity: 23
Hello, guys, do you have some special bonuses for $50k+ investors?
Pages:
Jump to: