Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 12. (Read 318497 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Noticed in another coins thread that Top Airportparking, as the name says a company with parking lots near airports and cruise line ports, is accepting crypto as well. Browsing through the list of coins accepted I see that Breakout is among them. Nice thing, I think, and if traveling by plane to some real life poker event and wondering where to park the car it might be something to consider now.  Grin
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/105258-2/
https://www.airportparking.top
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
We are migrating to Discord. This will stop spam bots and give us better control in general. Its very user friendly. You can signup and use the browser based Discord or download the app.

Here is an invite link https://discord.gg/xGwzuZM

Please use it to sign up. You can also share this link

Nice, it is really interesting, a friendly and easy to use for everyone and what is most important is that we have less spam! Good job, I really love it!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
migrate all you want this vaporshit will still be dead and baghold city lollerskates.  trash.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
An update here and there on BTT would still be much appreciated
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
I see a lot of projects moving to discord , actually i like discord better than Slack or telegram . Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We are migrating to Discord. This will stop spam bots and give us better control in general. Its very user friendly. You can signup and use the browser based Discord or download the app.

Here is an invite link https://discord.gg/xGwzuZM

Please use it to sign up. You can also share this link
the breakout slack doesn't allow me to sign in anymore since they changed it a couple of days ago. It says invite limit has been reached.

Maybe it is just a temporary measure due the fact that lately a lot of scammers invaded most slack channels and spamed everyone with their fake messages, trying to steal informations from users!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
the breakout slack doesn't allow me to sign in anymore since they changed it a couple of days ago. It says invite limit has been reached.
How it can be mined?  On using stratum returns error "Block decode failed".      And rejects all blocks at solo mining. 

What do you want to mine? You can only solo mine SISTER COIN, Breakout Coin can only be staked! In order to do so, to stake BRK, you need to have in your wallet Breakout Stake, let them to mature 12.5 days, and then you are ready to stake Breakout Coin Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
How it can be mined?  On using stratum returns error "Block decode failed".      And rejects all blocks at solo mining. 
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
what happened on july 7, 2016?....$635 dollars down to 12 cents overnight!??

it got wrecked.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
this vapor shit still going?! my God.....
please.
ded.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
BRK is good at the beginning, but they changed it to dollars and euros. There's no more BRK poker, and for me...its all gone bad.

As far as i know poker is on the way with brk. I know they have said that for a long time but it "seems" close.
From Mario on slack - Poker is not far off that will come first with the new GGpoker network.

It is just in the tip of their tongue, no implementation. I already transfer to Nitrogen poker. That's pure crypto, BRK should be like nitro because that is they stated at the beginning, not in fiat form.
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
BRK is good at the beginning, but they changed it to dollars and euros. There's no more BRK poker, and for me...its all gone bad.

As far as i know poker is on the way with brk. I know they have said that for a long time but it "seems" close.
From Mario on slack - Poker is not far off that will come first with the new GGpoker network.
Hey guys.

Downloaded and installed the wallet.

I have a staked BRX balance that is not spendable. I can't find any option for how to unstake them.

I tried going into Settings -> Options -> Breakout Stake Reserve.
I changed the reserve amount to match my current balance in BRX, and it does nothing.

How can I unstake the coins, so I can spend them?
My wallet is fully synced and I was able to spend some coins from it successfully but I cant seem to unstake the rest of the coins.

Any help would be appreciated.

I dont know how you got your BRX "in stake" other way than actually staking for BRK. If so, if you did stake , the amount of BRX used for finding a block, will remain unspendable up to 48 hours after
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
I've been staking brk for a few months now with my balance divided to addresses 100 brx each as I've read somewhere that its gives better ROI. Lately I bought some more brx and I wonder if this is still true (or ever have been) that divided balance gives better ROI long term.

Yes that is true, it is better to split them in many addresses for a faster stake, if not they will split themselfes every two weeks, but it will take longer to stake Smiley
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
I've been staking brk for a few months now with my balance divided to addresses 100 brx each as I've read somewhere that its gives better ROI. Lately I bought some more brx and I wonder if this is still true (or ever have been) that divided balance gives better ROI long term.
Pages:
Jump to: