Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 9. (Read 318496 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Thats fine, so it accumulates or something though right?  I'm always around, but sometimes the comp crashed or whatever, but my stake doesn't just start over cause I restart my computer?  I've got the wallet open, so we'll see.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
How do i stake.  I have the staking coin in my wallet, how to turn it to "stake"?  Cheers!

You need BRX (Breakout Stake) in your wallet, let them mature for 12.5 days and then you can stake! If your BRX are not mature then you cant stake-you need to wait 12.5 days after you stored them in your wallet! When your BRX become mature just keep your wallet open, and if is encrypted, unlock it! Good luck Smiley
I have to keep it open, damn, cheers!  What if my comp crashes or something, it will accumulate anyways?

No, it always has to be open. If you are gone for longer periods of time you could maybe create a scheduled task to restart the wallet every 24 hours, or maybe even your PC.
How do i stake.  I have the staking coin in my wallet, how to turn it to "stake"?  Cheers!

You need BRX (Breakout Stake) in your wallet, let them mature for 12.5 days and then you can stake! If your BRX are not mature then you cant stake-you need to wait 12.5 days after you stored them in your wallet! When your BRX become mature just keep your wallet open, and if is encrypted, unlock it! Good luck Smiley
I have to keep it open, damn, cheers!  What if my comp crashes or something, it will accumulate anyways?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Breakout Discord & Social Free Rolls $200.00 Pots Breakout Social Freeroll PW=breakoutsocial 01/04 7.05 PST Breakout Discord Freeroll PW=discord3012 01/05 7.05 PST Registration open now! Download the software and register!   
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Breakout Lotto in the near future is fully integrated with Breakout Coin BRK as a payment option. This will be the third option of using BRK added to online services Breakouts. This project is growing rapidly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
The breakthrough rate (BRX) increased by 6.12% on December 24-25. Learn more at http://breakoutcoin.com, in which the mints # BRK are in a unique wallet with several currencies.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
How much did the BRX token that ended on 7/24/2016 raise in USD?

Thank you.

They raised about 800+ Btc , Btc that time was around 800$ i guess . But somebody told they had ico when it was called BroCoin , back in 2014 or even 2012 . Just find here in bitcointalk about BroCoin and you will see . So they had 2 icos Smiley

This one was for BRK
can you mine this coin? if yes link some info pls

No, you cannot mine BRK ! But you can stake it, using Breakout Stake! You need to buy BRX from an exchange, store them in your wallet and after 12.5 days(this is the time for BRX to mature) you are ready to stake! Just keep your wallet open when you want to stake Smiley
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
How much did the BRX token that ended on 7/24/2016 raise in USD?

Thank you.

It's hybrid POS and POW

you can mine SIS coin and stack BRK by buying BRX

But SIS Coin is currently worthless , maybe in future they will find a use for it , so for now you just mine SIS and collect some dust in BRK i guess .
Activity: 164

It's hybrid POS and POW

you can mine SIS coin and stack BRK by buying BRX
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Any particular news came out? Cant see any, maybe some pump group. But recent market cap off all coins is just mind blowing.
Activity: 206
SIS coin for sale!  PM me!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This coin is just booming, am in.. especially after seeing that video, more news is coming.

Let's ride this train Smiley

30th of December i wanna see the 3 dollars, hehe it's $ 0.71 now at the time of writting.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
A serious pump today. Any particular reason?. I dont think its the usual pump and dump as BRX is also rising
1 TOP Small Cap AltCoin for MASSIVE returns in 2018

BRK - Breakout Coin is my official number one pick for best most promising small cap cryptocurrency for massive gains in 2018. If I had to only pick 1 coin for 2018 is a question I get asked all the time so I figured I make a video about it. I also have a video on my Top 3 Large cap picks for 2018 (BTH, BTG, & LTC) but in this video I discuss Breakout (BRK) Coin, which is available for trading on Bittrex. (This is not a sponsored post, I have not been paid or incentivized by Breakcoin Coin and have no affiliation with the Company) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG3oiBhhZHg

Nice video, thanks for sharing! I believe that too, Breakout is now a really working product and has many chances to be one of the most successfull coins in 2018, and my quess is that this undervaluation is due to the fact that Breakout is still in the shadow of having delayed delivery of the product, but once it overcomes this obstacle, its success is quaranteed Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
1 TOP Small Cap AltCoin for MASSIVE returns in 2018

BRK - Breakout Coin is my official number one pick for best most promising small cap cryptocurrency for massive gains in 2018. If I had to only pick 1 coin for 2018 is a question I get asked all the time so I figured I make a video about it. I also have a video on my Top 3 Large cap picks for 2018 (BTH, BTG, & LTC) but in this video I discuss Breakout (BRK) Coin, which is available for trading on Bittrex. (This is not a sponsored post, I have not been paid or incentivized by Breakcoin Coin and have no affiliation with the Company) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG3oiBhhZHg
Pages:
Jump to: