Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 112. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
why three digits added to my nickname in breakoutpoker client after update ?
was - casper77
thus - casper77221
Oh That's easy:
      7 + (7 x 2) = 21
      and 21 is 3 x 7 = 777
Can't get luckier than that.

(Really stretching for things to do since I am not playing poker.)
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
was - casper77
thus - casper77221

I'm still not able to access my account. Just a blank screen
Same here - Still updating servers?? Or do we need to delete the software and reinstall??
Hang tight....  It's server side
Gamingops will make announcement  when server is up.
Hanging... by a thread

Yeah sorry everyone. Beyond our control and it sucks. Hopefully we'll get some better news soon!
legendary
was - casper77
thus - casper77221

Same here - Still updating servers?? Or do we need to delete the software and reinstall??
Hanging... by a thread
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
was - casper77
thus - casper77221

legendary
was - casper77
thus - casper77221

Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
was - casper77
thus - casper77221

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
was - casper77
thus - casper77221
The only thing i don't understand at breakout gaming is...
You want casuals not to think about BRK, deposits will automatically be bought from the market.

But will they understand it, when they get less payout on withdraws than they deposited when the market goes down (and it will sometimes go down).

EDIT: They will call it a scam if it's not clear, which will result in bad reputation.

You have a valid point, Mokota. It's all about clear communications.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
dumper keep feeding us the coins brah....we'll take 'em.
see you on da mewn!
You want casuals not to think about BRK, deposits will automatically be bought from the market.

But will they understand it, when they get less payout on withdraws than they deposited when the market goes down (and it will sometimes go down).

EDIT: They will call it a scam if it's not clear, which will result in bad reputation.

Look at this post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15244289
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
13-14k is most def the bottom, confirmed. Nice place to put some bids.
freecrypto.top
IT'S COMING>>>BreakoutPvP is the newest gaming site to launch within the Breakout Gaming family.  This new peer to peer eSports site, located at http://breakoutpvp.com is expected to launch on schedule this Friday, and will feature CS:GO as the first game available for competitive play.  

The site will open with free play contests, providing all players with the opportunity to come in and try the heads-up and multi-player contests to get comfortable with the software.  The site will also be accepting BRK for competitive play, and participants will be able to enter both free and paid contests where they can win additional BRK.  Soon thereafter BreakoutPvP will start to accept all fiat currencies through all of the most popular credit cards and ewallets.  

As planned, all deposits that are made in non-BRK will be covered by BRK that is purchased from the market, and the full amount of player deposits in-hand will always be covered by BRK that is in a secured player account wallet.  Additional games including Minecraft, Dota2, League of Legends and others will be launching over the next several months as they become available.

"Additional" means extra BRK is added to some free games to like the poker websites?

Most definitely!  Once we are up and running we'll create some special contests for members to earn free BRK, just like the poker site.  Christmas in July Smiley

Fantastic. Thanks. Will have to free up a night this weekend to beta test the CS:GO!
IT'S COMING>>>BreakoutPvP is the newest gaming site to launch within the Breakout Gaming family.  This new peer to peer eSports site, located at http://breakoutpvp.com is expected to launch on schedule this Friday, and will feature CS:GO as the first game available for competitive play. 

The site will open with free play contests, providing all players with the opportunity to come in and try the heads-up and multi-player contests to get comfortable with the software.  The site will also be accepting BRK for competitive play, and participants will be able to enter both free and paid contests where they can win additional BRK.  Soon thereafter BreakoutPvP will start to accept all fiat currencies through all of the most popular credit cards and ewallets. 

As planned, all deposits that are made in non-BRK will be covered by BRK that is purchased from the market, and the full amount of player deposits in-hand will always be covered by BRK that is in a secured player account wallet.  Additional games including Minecraft, Dota2, League of Legends and others will be launching over the next several months as they become available.

"Additional" means extra BRK is added to some free games to like the poker websites?

Most definitely!  Once we are up and running we'll create some special contests for members to earn free BRK, just like the poker site.  Christmas in July Smiley
Activity: 294
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
i got some i think this will be a good long term hold we will see
freecrypto.top
IT'S COMING>>>BreakoutPvP is the newest gaming site to launch within the Breakout Gaming family.  This new peer to peer eSports site, located at http://breakoutpvp.com is expected to launch on schedule this Friday, and will feature CS:GO as the first game available for competitive play. 

The site will open with free play contests, providing all players with the opportunity to come in and try the heads-up and multi-player contests to get comfortable with the software.  The site will also be accepting BRK for competitive play, and participants will be able to enter both free and paid contests where they can win additional BRK.  Soon thereafter BreakoutPvP will start to accept all fiat currencies through all of the most popular credit cards and ewallets. 

As planned, all deposits that are made in non-BRK will be covered by BRK that is purchased from the market, and the full amount of player deposits in-hand will always be covered by BRK that is in a secured player account wallet.  Additional games including Minecraft, Dota2, League of Legends and others will be launching over the next several months as they become available.

Activity: 336
The BRK ICO already end last July 7. are the signature campaign participants been paid already?

No and no one can even answer my question how they handle the payments for the signature campaign, in fact thinking of pulling out since they just ignore that question! Starting to think they are no better then MMXVI coin that took off in the middle of campaign and paid no one.

Lol...that's funny.  These guys have been working on this project for 2 years now.  Why the hell would they just pack up and leave?   That just sounds like a retarded attempt at FUD.  If they didnt answer they didn't see your question.....OR they answered it a few posts before yours (which is plausible).  Hell BCT is a cesspool, and if you want a question answered, join the slack.  Its super easy and replies happen quickly.
The BRK ICO already end last July 7. are the signature campaign participants been paid already?

No and no one can even answer my question how they handle the payments for the signature campaign, in fact thinking of pulling out since they just ignore that question! Starting to think they are no better then MMXVI coin that took off in the middle of campaign and paid no one.

Appologies...

We are getting things ready for the grand opening of BreakoutPvP site.  Our devs will get more time for the BRK bounties distribution after Friday.

You will get your bounties.  We have freerolls on our poker site and the top player has won more than 5K of BRK.  We are not about to go back on our words.

Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Selling BRX - 3000 / BTC

Escrow through bitrated.com
Jump to: