Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 110. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
POKER IS WORKING AGAIN!!!!

Tnx Breakoutgaming you have turned me into a poker junkie!

Now back to the table!  Grin Grin Grin

So
Gay...

I'm at work... When I should be playing freeroll brk tournaments..

Whoever created work should be killed by the masses.

Lol Mr Ease, your a funny guy. Im sure ill see you at the tables whenever this gets fixed and you sneak out of work.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

So
Gay...

I'm at work... When I should be playing freeroll brk tournaments..

Whoever created work should be killed by the masses.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Update? Anyone? Anything? Would be helpful to get some reassurance that its not just the customers trying to fix this issue and there is something going on behind the scenes.

Thanks

Edit: Even your HTML5 client is not populating any games.... and my user login is now stating I dont have the correct info? **frustration sets in**

Time to go catch some Pokemon I guess

We appreciate your patience.  The platform providers are 10 hours ahead of us and while we are still communicating with them, some of these connection issues may take until morning.

We have 40 players in a tourney right now, and have had many more already on the site today, so this seems to be a localized problem.  All info on OS, devices and geographical locations will help.  

Note that as most are aware the site was working perfectly until the server migration.  Rest assured it will be working perfectly again!
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Is there a source of updated information I could read to catch up with all the past & current news regarding Breakout?  I haven't had time to catch up with this since I saw that the ICO has ended.  Or could someone here fill me in?  The coins I purchased are still sitting on Bittrex - what's everyone using theirs for, poker?  I see that it appears to be down at the moment.  Where does poker take place, in the wallet itself?  Shocked  Or on an official site?  And what's this Breakout Stake - why wasn't that available at the same time as BRX?  I would've rather purchased the staking coin as I suck at poker  Tongue  Can I exchange BRX for this other, staking coin somehow - or deposit them in the wallet & stake from there?  Bittrex is lagging hard right now, can't even log in...getting an answer here is going to be quicker  Undecided (wtf is going on @ bittrex)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm sure it will get resolved.  This is why certain coins/devs do not release things until they are FULLY done.  Wink
Update? Anyone? Anything? Would be helpful to get some reassurance that its not just the customers trying to fix this issue and there is something going on behind the scenes.

Thanks

Edit: Even your HTML5 client is not populating any games.... and my user login is now stating I dont have the correct info? **frustration sets in**

Time to go catch some Pokemon I guess
The software should update automatically right? we dont need to re-download install?
Activity: 686
Same here nothing!

Please confirm if you are still having problems as we are seeing lot's of players registering for tourneys now.

I'm having the issues as well.

Having the same problem!
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
Same here nothing!

Please confirm if you are still having problems as we are seeing lot's of players registering for tourneys now.

I'm having the issues as well.
Same here nothing!

Indeed, still having issues. It opens just fine, and lets me log in to the account. But the game list is empty. I tried removing filter settings and adding them again... is there a better way to try and refresh this list than cycling the application?
Same here nothing!

Activity: 686
I neeeeeed my pokeeerrrr!  Cool Cool Cool   Still not getting any tourneys populating. Is there anyway to refresh the game list?
Hi All - thanks for your patience.  The Poker site is now up and live again. 

I am recreating the missing tournaments now, and some are open for entry, including today's remaining BRK tournaments. 

The problem with some player's nicknames is that part of the upgrade had us move onto the same server as other poker sites in the same network, and this caused many name duplicates.

If you want me to change a nickname, email [email protected] and I will take care of it, if available.  If the chosen nickname is not available we will let you know and you can suggest another.

Thanks again everyone!
Activity: 276
No poker for 2 days now, my withdrawal is so bad I am itchy all over, come on devs I need my fix.
Activity: 364
Let's hope there won't be too many Cs Go hackers too :p
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Excited to play CS:GO for money.  Haven't played in a while so I am brushing up before I try to take all your BRK
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
so know that my poker app has updated... When i log in, there are no games?   Is this normal? Are they still updating

having issues they mentioned a few posts back.

Thats 2mornings in a row without poker....   Might have to take a sick day at work  Angry
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
so know that my poker app has updated... When i log in, there are no games?   Is this normal? Are they still updating

having issues they mentioned a few posts back.
Jump to: