Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 114. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
C'mon BRK, show STEEm what you can do?!  Shocked Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
whats going on with the breakout chain moving slow.   I have BRX  trying to stake, but after 20days, I only have 2600 confirmations?  It's going to take over a month for my coins to mature...   Is this normal?

Holy shit that is slow.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
whats going on with the breakout chain moving slow.   I have BRX  trying to stake, but after 20days, I only have 2600 confirmations?  It's going to take over a month for my coins to mature...   Is this normal?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
can we earn BRK from poker tournaments?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Why many of the tournament that always cancel devs?

From Slack announcement yesterday:

"FYI the Poker site will be down tomorrow (Wednesday) from approximately 0900 - 1500 UTC/0200 - 0800 PDT as we migrate servers for increased performance, and to address a few connection issues.  Scheduled tournaments that will start, or end, during this period will not be available.  Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our products!"

-tb-

thanks for passing the message long.

cheers

Sad to have my morning coffee without Breakout poker...

-tb-

No poker with coffee.... my day is ruined!!!   
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
bittrex site i very slow.  anybody noticed it too.  hope it gets fixed soon.  also my balance is not showing up on the trading platform. 

It appears Bittrex is under heavy load the last 15 minutes or so.  Should sort it self out soon.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
bittrex site i very slow.  anybody noticed it too.  hope it gets fixed soon.  also my balance is not showing up on the trading platform. 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

"FYI the Poker site will be down tomorrow (Wednesday) from approximately 0900 - 1500 UTC/0200 - 0800 PDT as we migrate servers for increased performance, and to address a few connection issues.  Scheduled tournaments that will start, or end, during this period will not be available.  Thanks for your patience as we continue to improve our products!"

-tb-

cheers

Sad to have my morning coffee without Breakout poker...

-tb-
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

-tb-

cheers
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
If I use asic for mining, what can I get? Only sis or also brx/brk?

you earn the fee's of BRK and BRX that have been used in that block, or 2 blocks if the one before was POS , as POS blocks don't earn the fee's.

Activity: 154
If I use asic for mining, what can I get? Only sis or also brx/brk?
Activity: 714

-tb-
ok, nice info thank you very much
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Nice stake you trying to get here .
Activity: 317
So I've created over 700 brx addreses and now try to send 101brx to them using console and   sendmany "" '{"brx address":amount,....}' command but it split out information "insufficient funds" although I surely have enough BRX. BRX is set as default currency. Someone knows how to send to multiple addresses BRX (not using GUI)? I will give some BRX or BRK for useful information.
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
looks like someone woke up with an apatite for BRK!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
Selling another 606 BRX for 0.2424BTC

PM me  Wink
Activity: 196

Breakout is accumulating just like Steem before it took off.

Gotta buy me some more BRK while it's still cheap Smiley

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
I signed up for the signature campaign, but i noticed they never asked for a wallet address. Was wondering how are the payments made?

Lucky - please accept our invitation to join our open Slack community where you can find helpful members and answers to all your wallet-related questions;

Please join our slack community at slack.breakoutcoin.com

See you there!

I just joined there is no one there. Only wanted to know how payments were made for the signature campaign. sure make me jump through hoops to get a simple answer.
Jump to: