Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 154. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top
Guy the Twitter game password . How to get?

brk tweet. You can check twitter where they give the password out in the future.
Activity: 249
Game incomprehensible
sis coin ??,
Activity: 644
Ever consider raising the amount for bringing in new members? 5brk isn't really much of a reward around 60cents at currently value,  Makes more sense for me to not tell anyone and just keep playing  Wink

Yes I agree 5 brk is nothing for bringing in a new player it should be closer to 5% or even 10%  total earnings from that player.(rake etc.)
But since they put it at a staggeringly low 5 BRK I think 5% is all we can hope for.
(I actually messaged support about this a few hours before your post but no response yet.)

It should be at least 10% as they are kind of unknown in my eyes

Who is unknown?  If you played any amount of poker in your life then I can't see how they are unknown.  That's if you are talking about the people/players behind Breakout.
Activity: 276

I have decided I want to do a give away for some of my SIS coin so if you would like to win some respond to this post and I will add your name to the list. I will randomly select a name from this list and send them 100 SIS coins.  I will do the first draw within about an hour of this post. I can't promise how many of these I will do but I will try to make it a regular thing.

I will be doing another give away in 60 minutes, Please watch the forum for the results. If you are the winner please PM me your SIS address so I can send you your winnings.

The winner from yesterdays draw has still not got back to me. If I don't hear back from him by 7pm EST I will do a draw with to give away those coins.

5 minutes until draw

The winner for this draw is Sluppy Please pm me your SIS address

working on it Smiley sis address coming soon !

SIS coins sent. There will be another draw tonight, if I don't hear back from yesterdays winner by 7pm EST the prize for that draw will be 200 SIS coins. If the winner claims his prize it will be for 100 SIS.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

I have decided I want to do a give away for some of my SIS coin so if you would like to win some respond to this post and I will add your name to the list. I will randomly select a name from this list and send them 100 SIS coins.  I will do the first draw within about an hour of this post. I can't promise how many of these I will do but I will try to make it a regular thing.

I will be doing another give away in 60 minutes, Please watch the forum for the results. If you are the winner please PM me your SIS address so I can send you your winnings.

The winner from yesterdays draw has still not got back to me. If I don't hear back from him by 7pm EST I will do a draw with to give away those coins.

5 minutes until draw

Got them Thanks a lot :!) that was fast.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Ever consider raising the amount for bringing in new members? 5brk isn't really much of a reward around 60cents at currently value,  Makes more sense for me to not tell anyone and just keep playing  Wink

Yes I agree 5 brk is nothing for bringing in a new player it should be closer to 5% or even 10%  total earnings from that player.(rake etc.)
But since they put it at a staggeringly low 5 BRK I think 5% is all we can hope for.
(I actually messaged support about this a few hours before your post but no response yet.)

It should be at least 10% as they are kind of unknown in my eyes it should be more. The more well know they are then they can lower the percentage of referrals but to begin with they need to change that. BRK would need to valued at $5 for that to make it half worth while. I did manage to invest in Breakout but then I tried signing up to the site and they wanted to know to much so I kind of regretted it as I will never play on the site and I love poker.
Activity: 644
how i get free brk coin?

Not sure but I think it might be too late for the sig campaign.  But you can sign up and play poker in the free tournaments.  The BreakoutGaming team pays out free BRK to the top places in the tournaments.
Activity: 249
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

5 minutes until draw

working on it Smiley sis address coming soon !

5 minutes until draw

Activity: 280

5 minutes until draw

I am in ! where i can see the result?

5 minutes until draw

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Never invest with borrowed coins
Guy the Twitter game password . How to get?
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top

Thanks for doing your part to share some coins and spread awareness. I'd be interested in a few SIS to see what happens. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Coinbuyer, your giveaway is effectively spreading the breakout fever pandemic lol!  Please add me to the next giveaway Smiley

Every time I play in a tourney and use the software, I log into Bittrex and invest a little more BTC......having so much fun, I just can't help myself......weeeee!!
Activity: 252
Guys so the games with BRK IN FRONT pays brk coin or brk chips ?

I tried yesterday the software for the first time, but cant seem to understand what is the difference of playing play money, since Brchips are worthless right? Thanks everyone

Post #7 answers all questions regarding poker chips, breakout chips, play money, and BRK on the breakoutpoker.net platform:

Are those chips just play money or will they be converted?
Activity: 252
BRK sale at Bittrex ends 7-7 at 7pm Pacific

Only 7 Hours Left for 5% Bonus BRK
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Entrepreneur and blockchain enthusiast

well count me in too Smiley
Jump to: