Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 155. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
I have decided I want to do a give away for some of my SIS coin so if you would like to win some respond to this post and I will add your name to the list. I will randomly select a name from this list and send them 100 SIS coins.  I will do the first draw within about an hour of this post. I can't promise how many of these I will do but I will try to make it a regular thing.

Add me in, if I'm not too late  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I have decided I want to do a give away for some of my SIS coin so if you would like to win some respond to this post and I will add your name to the list. I will randomly select a name from this list and send them 100 SIS coins.  I will do the first draw within about an hour of this post. I can't promise how many of these I will do but I will try to make it a regular thing.

Sign me up pls Smiley .
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

What FREE SIS coins !!! sign me up Smiley
Nice give away Smiley
maybe try Bitcoingarden and places like that to get some more attention of people looking for free stuff Smiley

If it isn't too late I would love to join the giveaway, do you want me to tweet it for you on Twitter for you? I don't mind doing that if it helps..Just let me know what hash tags you want.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Entrepreneur and blockchain enthusiast
I tried yesterday the software for the first time, but cant seem to understand what is the difference of playing play money, since Brchips are worthless right? Thanks everyone
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

What FREE SIS coins !!! sign me up Smiley
Nice give away Smiley
maybe try Bitcoingarden and places like that to get some more attention of people looking for free stuff Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Ever consider raising the amount for bringing in new members? 5brk isn't really much of a reward around 60cents at currently value,  Makes more sense for me to not tell anyone and just keep playing  Wink

Yes I agree 5 brk is nothing for bringing in a new player it should be closer to 5% or even 10%  total earnings from that player.(rake etc.)
But since they put it at a staggeringly low 5 BRK I think 5% is all we can hope for.
(I actually messaged support about this a few hours before your post but no response yet.)
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Please add me to your next give away. Thanks!  Wink Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Cool, a giveaway, count me in.

Thanks  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
nice giveaway man!. add me on the next one, count me in!!!.XD.
-cheers-
Activity: 980
Where is source BREAKOUT ? this link not work is empty https://github.com/BreakoutCoin/Breakout-Chain-Client/

I believe source will be released after coin sale is over.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Just won the table for the first time Cheesy Great game FlipAce, Kellendil and all the other pros.
Activity: 661

I am going to do the draw in ten minutes so far only 3 people have entered.

Please add me to your next give away. Thanks!  Wink
Activity: 770
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BRK sale at Bittrex ends 7-7 at 7pm Pacific

Only 13 Hours Left for 5% Bonus BRK
Activity: 700
add me please it would help i have lost almost everything to scams and it is hard trying to get back up. thanks

if there is still a space to list my name. please do add me. Smiley TIA.  having SIS along with my BRK bounties would be great.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Guys so the games with BRK IN FRONT pays brk coin or brk chips ?

BRK Coin tourney
BRK facebook
Brk Twitter
And some other special BRK tourneys  are the ones I think all pay coin.

None of the chips in play on the poker app have any value at all. You can not see how many BRK you have won on the app you have to visit brk.breakoutpoker.net to find out how many you have won.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

BRK Coin tourney
BRK facebook
Brk Twitter
And some other special BRK tourneys  are the ones I think all pay coin.
Activity: 644

Post #7 answers all questions regarding poker chips, breakout chips, play money, and BRK on the breakoutpoker.net platform:

Are those chips just play money or will they be converted?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Jump to: