Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 18. (Read 318497 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
A True Token of Appreciation
Why is this board so quiet ?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Is anyone having issues running their wallet on windows?
Good luck playing on their sites....you never know when they will take your money and ignore your support tickets....they just took my BRK when I tried to withdraw and they've been ignoring me every since....took my BRK, told me they're only transacting with fiat, ignored my tickets, then never reimbursed me....they are crooks.

EDIT: They have just reimbursed my account in USD but I cannot withdraw because I do not have a USD bank account....why take our ICO funds for a crytocurrency platform then use those funds to create fiat platforms which do not support the network?

Why don't you buy in their platform some BRK and transfer it to an exchange? this is probably the best way for you to go

I see volume is about 10BTC??? whats changed? I thought this entire thing died already!

You meant 310 BTC
Activity: 75
Good luck playing on their sites....you never know when they will take your money and ignore your support tickets....they just took my BRK when I tried to withdraw and they've been ignoring me every since....took my BRK, told me they're only transacting with fiat, ignored my tickets, then never reimbursed me....they are crooks.

EDIT: They have just reimbursed my account in USD but I cannot withdraw because I do not have a USD bank account....why take our ICO funds for a crytocurrency platform then use those funds to create fiat platforms which do not support the network?

Why don't you buy in their platform some BRK and transfer it to an exchange? this is probably the best way for you to go

I see volume is about 10BTC??? whats changed? I thought this entire thing died already!
I think BRX found a bottom, looks like reversal is in play.
where are all the haters today?? LOOL

Right here, you called me out ?
It never fails, on these coins, beautiful intro on 1st page, terrible complains on the last page.

DEV's all go missing.

Only 19 BTC spread out on the ask, cannot hold that whole mass of ask price.

This coin will drop hard.

Oh, I see you just left DECENT only to continue your FUD over here? lol... I will wish you good luck with your Tomahawkcoin and 10 oil well and real estate bullshit.

Thank you.

I'm watching FUNFAIR coin now, also on the slippy slide.

Can you come watch BAT right now?

No BRX is more fun down 28% since i sold.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
It never fails, on these coins, beautiful intro on 1st page, terrible complains on the last page.

DEV's all go missing.

Oh, I see you just left DECENT only to continue your FUD over here? lol... I will wish you good luck with your Tomahawkcoin and 10 oil well and real estate bullshit.

Thank you.

Can you come watch BAT right now?

DEV's all go missing.

Thank you.

Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

DEV's all go missing.

DEV's all go missing.

Activity: 75
What is wet may never dry

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
MOOOOOON! This great coin will shoot x10 now!!  Cheesy
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Not 100% sure but pretty sure when you request a cashout and you choose bank.  Before it hits your account it would change to your currency.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

They are busy searching for news...   Grin Cheesy

-tb-

This was just a P&D organised by a big group. Nothing new here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BRX is the staking coin for BRK. There is a Fixed supply of BRX.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What's the difference between BRK and BRX any body they seem to be the same coin!?any info would be greatly appreciated!
Activity: 259
Merit: 13
Congrats to the lucky winners.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

They are busy searching for news...   Grin Cheesy

-tb-
Pages:
Jump to: