Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 22. (Read 318497 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
What are you writing about? The tournament was running and the service was going like shit. I could not place a bet even though I had the highest card layout on the table. It took me ante, dark and blind. And what do you think this is good? This is a shame how little. If you give the tournament money enough to make sure the tournament was done well and not like yesterday like shit.

I will be happy to write every day that this poker service (BRK) is one big shit

Services much poorer have a better poker client than this shit
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
This coin is one big scam. as the tournament who was cheated yesterday. The whole lag platform. They preferred to do a cheated tournament

By laga in poker client nothing can be bet. BRK team think this is a poker tournament? In the client what works like shit. What about the players who could not play in your tournament because you could not play the lag

So, they had a problem with their server, due to the amount of traffic and the popularity of the coin.. and it didn't run smoothly, so it's a "scam"  Give be a break.  Sorry you had server issues with your Freeroll, but it was just that, a freeroll.    There's a reason why the coin is up about 3,000% in the last month and doing $250,000 in sales a day, and it's not because it's a scam... Stop being bitter that they had issues with the servers due to the popularity. From everything I've seen, everytime there is a problem, they take care of it and fix it, so give it time and stop being a little baby in the meantime.

Edit:  Also, looks like you're a known scammer on this site Nathalie, so looks like Karma bit you in the ass. 
legendary
This coin is one big scam. as the tournament who was cheated yesterday. The whole lag platform. They preferred to do a cheated tournament

By laga in poker client nothing can be bet. BRK team think this is a poker tournament? In the client what works like shit. What about the players who could not play in your tournament because you could not play the lag
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
lol look, still shit

Ur right, only up 100% past 24hrs...wow .30cents now!! Yesssss!!!

But tell me more about that animal coin you're into again? Beastiality coin or sumthing?

Chart looks awesome last few days for beast coin..... flatline. LOL
Activity: 29
Big news coming on big merger with another (major) site and use of the coin on both sites so I'm hearing...  hence why the coin is booming, could be a fun next few days/weeks for the people who held on!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I do not see any positive news about this coin, why the price is growing?
legendary
Lag tournament. Never again in this coin and this team. Cheated tournament

This tournament is one big scam
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
Lag city if i say so got 222nd place though got a nice 58 euro
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
This was a freeroll ,  apparently with some bumps.  Again it is a freeroll demanding anything is crazy.
legendary
Terribly it is really terrible. The first time I see such a terrible poker service

And the coin of this company costs 16,000 satos. Funny like all this poker service. The price of this coin is 100 satoshi max

Time wasted on this poker-lag service. I demand the tournament in the new time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
lol i cant even reg on it
such crap server
legendary
fraud!! By lag in the game I could not give a bet
I had the highest layout on the table

This tournament should have to be re
Activity: 19
Looks pretty terrible, doesn't seem like they were expecting that many players, server can't handle it.
Would be better to invest the prize pool in a new server or something, at least the additional 11k.
legendary
lool prize pool 73k Euro  Huh Still lags and stutters
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 5
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Help! i can't also login on the client.

I managed to log in after 30 minutes. Poor customer 3,000 players and sit down

Still can't properly log in. Hopefully it gets properly sorted soon. Mario on the Slack said they are working on it now:

mario
6:11 PM
they are fixing hang tight
legendary

I managed to log in after 30 minutes. Poor customer 3,000 players and sit down
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴