Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 193. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Nice crowd on the site. Had some fun today
Activity: 980
Is there any webpage or document that listing the upcoming tourny that has card rewarded?

Looks like I just missed one today. Dont want to miss any more.

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!

Not that I know of just for cards...  Keep checking back on this thread.

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
Is there any webpage or document that listing the upcoming tourny that has card rewarded?

Looks like I just missed one today. Dont want to miss any more.

Thanks thanks thanks!!!!!
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Activity: 770
Activity: 252
Hey, So i downloaded the poker software, but cant confirm my account because it doesn't send it to my Hotmail email address... I have tryed resending, its not in junk or deleted, it just never comes.   Anyone else have problems with hotmail?  solution?

Hey, So i downloaded the poker software, but cant confirm my account because it doesn't send it to my Hotmail email address... I have tryed resending, its not in junk or deleted, it just never comes.   Anyone else have problems with hotmail?  solution?

Able to cfm , but can't login , say password incorrect , try reset but keeps say ip ban for 0.25 hours , and that was 8 hrs ago

Please email [email protected] for a quick resolution.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

Able to cfm , but can't login , say password incorrect , try reset but keeps say ip ban for 0.25 hours , and that was 8 hrs ago
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Activity: 252
Want ask what is with brk on poker ,what I do with that ?its that money can exchange or no?

Please see Post #7

What can I do with my chips at Breakoutpoker.net?

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Just bought a few more BRK. This and LIR may be my two best investments of 2016.
Well, besides ETH ofc.

What is LIR?I mean coin?
Just bought a few more BRK. This and LIR may be my two best investments of 2016.
Well, besides ETH ofc.

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Well, besides ETH ofc.
Want ask what is with brk on poker ,what I do with that ?its that money can exchange or no?

BRK won (not playing chips) will be traded on exchange

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018
Nice nice , it seems ppl already sells their cards lol ...but why ?...

Not me, not yet  Roll Eyes

Hooooold ( I think )
Nice nice , it seems ppl already sells their cards lol ...but why ?...

Not me, not yet  Roll Eyes

BRK won (not playing chips) will be traded on exchange

Look at the turnout for Breakout Bittrex tourney!! I registered but woke up too late Sad
I am sure some people had to miss it due to Father's Day Wink

Vladamir Schemelev, our brand ambassador was also playing!!!

If anyone has a card to sell for 2btc without the auction  or negotiation drama, PM me.

Yeah sorry for the added annoyance of a auction for the card, I thought it would be better price wise perhaps but also helps keep the thread active a little and advertises another part of the breakoutchain to get others interested and curious

My post wasnt personal, otherwise I would of quoted. I have nothing againts your post, I support it. Matter of fact my bid is 2btc. I just dont want to wait till the 27th.

And my offer is still open for anyone else.

Just put the two Bct bid on the Jack of hearts. That could get it

It's all in good fun, I think can vouch for Kushedout and Jibble....  Randy?  Who is Randy???  Grin
Jump to: