Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 196. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am really impressed with the way this coin is being run in a really professional way, I am keeping my eye on it and waiting for a bit of spare cash to pop.  Smiley
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
BRK  Other reward activities Huh
Activity: 49
I wait for the last time to buy Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 34
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Investment is not much, 1/3 of the time to go by, the amount of investment is less than 500BTC, BTC ICO1472.79 will fail
Hope you're wrong. We want to give away some BRX

About time I came in 1st  Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
What happened? Can't Connect to poker.

Is everything all right?

Edit : Connected !

Edit 2 : I was at 5th place what will happen. will we get brk or no prize for the cancelled tourney?
Activity: 462
I am looking to acquire the 7 Spades/Clubs Deck Cards.  If the owners of these cards have any interest in selling, please reach out to me here or in Slack.

Thank you.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Investment is not much, 1/3 of the time to go by, the amount of investment is less than 500BTC, BTC ICO1472.79 will fail
so I can't get that activation email... lame, i use hotmail. I want to get in on that bounty tomarrow.

Looks like a cool poker site, and because of that, I have to get in on the crowdsale.

Please check your spam folder. Depending on how spam is treated by your mail program, it could be in Trash or deleted messages.

I think i saw posts mentioning issues with hotmail. Try gmail please.

19.5 M BRK
-
3.3 M BRK *First Coin Sale
2.5 M BRK *Founders
7 M BRK *Marketing fund
6.6 M BRK *Second Coin Sale
=
~0.1 M *apparently inaccuracy

\\\

12.5 M BRX
-
3.3 M BRX *First Coin Sale
2.5 M BRX *Founders
=

Seems correct to me.

The 0.1 M inaccuracy is simply from rounding. You can see a more precise breakdown in the OP and the Bittrex sale page: https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/brk

Thanks again for the help, do you guys have a slack chatroom, or any kind of active chat place?

We have a slack channel via invite
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
If anyone has a card to sell, PM me. Will make a generous offer.
Activity: 357
There could be opportunity to sell your brk share on bittrex, if you change your mind. Coz now i see, i could turn arround that btc which now are locked in this ico. Very long ico

And now when  alot alts are crashing because of dao hack, eth fall and bitcoin run, im affraid after when ico ends there also going eb sell off.
Activity: 252
so I can't get that activation email... lame, i use hotmail. I want to get in on that bounty tomarrow.

Looks like a cool poker site, and because of that, I have to get in on the crowdsale.

Please check your spam folder. Depending on how spam is treated by your mail program, it could be in Trash or deleted messages.

yeah i checked, still not there. Maybe later it will show up.

You can login to breakoutpoker.net and request that another validation email be sent.

Please email [email protected] if you get stuck.  They can manually verify your email, give you some free play chips and get you started in on the fun!

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

yeah i checked, still not there. Maybe later it will show up.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100

19.5 M BRK
-
2.5 M BRK *Founders
7 M BRK *Marketing fund
=

\\\

12.5 M BRX
-
2.5 M BRX *Founders
=

Seems correct to me.

The 0.1 M inaccuracy is simply from rounding. You can see a more precise breakdown in the OP and the Bittrex sale page: https://bittrex.com/crowdfund/brk

Thanks again for the help, do you guys have a slack chatroom, or any kind of active chat place?
Activity: 204

Activity: 204

19.5 M BRK
-
2.5 M BRK *Founders
7 M BRK *Marketing fund
=

\\\

12.5 M BRX
-
2.5 M BRX *Founders
=

Seems correct to me.

Jump to: