Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 194. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
If anyone has a card to sell for 2btc without the auction  or negotiation drama, PM me.

Yeah sorry for the added annoyance of a auction for the card, I thought it would be better price wise perhaps but also helps keep the thread active a little and advertises another part of the breakoutchain to get others interested and curious

My post wasnt personal, otherwise I would of quoted. I have nothing againts your post, I support it. Matter of fact my bid is 2btc. I just dont want to wait till the 27th.

And my offer is still open for anyone else.

Just put the two Bct bid on the Jack of hearts. That could get it
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
If anyone has a card to sell for 2btc without the auction  or negotiation drama, PM me.

Yeah sorry for the added annoyance of a auction for the card, I thought it would be better price wise perhaps but also helps keep the thread active a little and advertises another part of the breakoutchain to get others interested and curious

My post wasnt personal, otherwise I would of quoted. I have nothing againts your post, I support it. Matter of fact my bid is 2btc. I just dont want to wait till the 27th.

And my offer is still open for anyone else.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I think Kushedout is more annoyed at not scoring a card than your auction Jibble.
Activity: 924

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

My man, you are making it so hard to resist...  But I must  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Activity: 980
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Nice nice , it seems ppl already sells their cards lol ...but why ?...
Activity: 462
Can anyone beat a pair?   Grin

Final table of the freeroll right now , pretty fun game, there was 2 literal WSOP bracelet winners minimum playing in that game you could of played against, and richie from bittrex is still in the game kicking ass
Activity: 108
Please what's the password for the 1k BRKtwitter tournament?
brktweet
Activity: 280
Jesus ! The price of cards are damn so high !

let me win this tourney  Grin
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
legendary
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

brktweet
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com

I just logged in and the UI looks pretty good.
Is there a slack.chat?

Please get in touch with member BreakoutCoin for an invitation.

https://brocoin.slack.com/
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I cant see portuguese translation yet.

Pm me if u want me to do this for u
Activity: 76
Activity: 279

I just logged in and the UI looks pretty good.
Is there a slack.chat?
Jump to: