Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 86. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
I have to say that to open trading and keep the wallet offline is a real F@&! up. The coin now has zip for trade volume, all the coin hoppers are spreading FUD like wildfire, and early investors are sweating watching $$$ burn away.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
congrats BRX you made it into the lonely column of ICO's i shouldn't have participated in.

Were we scammed by an ICO again?  It seems to me that Bittrex violated the terms of its contract with us.  On the ICO page they state that they will not release the funds until they have a working wallet; however, the market was opened and their wallet is not working; in fact, my BRX is trapped in cyberspace somewhere and I cannot leverage my losses because their wallet isn't working. When BRX went live, I immediately tried to transfer my BRX shares to my wallet. The transaction was approved and transmitted by Bittrex; however, their wallet simultaneously went into maintenance mode so my BRX are now trapped somewhere in their system. It's very fishy because my client is working fine with seven active connections, so why isn't the Bittrex wallet working?

EDIT: Thirteen connections now!  Fishy!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
congrats BRX you made it into the lonely column of ICO's i shouldn't have participated in.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
So once the wallet is ready. How do we stake BRK from BRX do we just send to our wallet and hold it?

The wallet is ready find it in OP, and yes just send the coins to your wallet and wait for them to mature.

In Bittrex Wallet is always in Maintenance. Sorry but what means OP ?

See post # 1
Activity: 249
Merit: 101
So once the wallet is ready. How do we stake BRK from BRX do we just send to our wallet and hold it?

The wallet is ready find it in OP, and yes just send the coins to your wallet and wait for them to mature.

In Bittrex Wallet is always in Maintenance. Sorry but what means OP ?
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Yea waiting on Bittrex to get their wallet fixed.

Activity: 188
Activity: 588
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
looks at my BRK....vs. what coulda done with ETC....wants to kill self Sad
Zero liquidity because of the "wallet maintenance" BS which is dumping the price. Only a few hundred K BRX on the market which skews the volume that in turn makes people think there is no demand. We need the dump from the early investors because it creates buyers which pulls the price up. Right now what we are seeing is the coin hoppers who expected 5X profit on day 1 panicking to cut loses who are actually causing their own problems.
Activity: 154
Wonder where this will lead. Good I did not bough BRX during crowdfund. I knew I have to wait..
Activity: 174
brk sucks

Smoky sucks

brx is bullshit

Smoky is bullshit...   

smoky smokes poles...

Mr.Ease licking smokys balls

shut up bitch, nobody is talking to you
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It may have been asked before but when and how will the signature campaign be payout?
http://breakoutjournal.com/brx-sig-drive/

Anyone?

Been over 1 week now, how does 1 collect the signature campaign bounty?  Huh

We are tallying the sig campaign rewards and should send out pms shortly asking for your BRK addresses.

Activity: 518
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
it is showing rising to the moon and how can we get it cheap, we needed to wait for some early birds to dump some for us.
just placing my orders and hoping that i can ride even in a small amount. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: