Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 84. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
quick summary for those just getting here:

-ICO 2 years ago. Devs disappear after ICO. Doesn't even make wallet.
-Comes back 2 years later coincidentally when BTC rises 50%. Asking for another ICO.
-ICO finishes, immediately asks for another ICO. (Genius play by splitting 2 functions into 2 coins instead of keeping 1 coin to do both like originally planned so u can justify a 2nd ICO.)
-2nd ICO completed.

Possible outcomes (based on historical evidence):

-Devs disappear

OR

-3rd ICO for SIS

Im leaning towards devs disappearing as theyve been quiet literally since end of BRX ICO. They'll come back when BTC hits $1500 just in time for 3rd ICO for SIS.

What a clusterfuck lmao.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
There was no pump it was just a dump. I wonder why lol

oh yeah good point. HYPE and dump.
Activity: 357
There was no pump it was just a dump. I wonder why lol

Activity: 178
Hi, just an outsiders perspective here as i've seen this coin pump and dumped on bittrex.

Cryptocurrency is supposed to be decentralized, but your system is centralized with BRK coins.
So it puts the BRK app in the same "need for trust" category as placing your money in a bank.

You have MAJOR competition in Bovada as they accept bitcoin and they credit your account as soon as your transaction is broadcast on the chain.
Bovada has a proven trust track record and pays out in two weeks, they win the trust game...

*I dont work for bovada

edit:

http://breakoutenterprise.com/brand-ambassadors

Wow, nice endorsements though. Why the need for this app to have it's own shitcoin? Why not just create the app and accept bitcoin, xvg, fiat, etc?
Why do i have to buy chuck-e-cheese tokens?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
It'll be OK. Cheap brx, but the chain needs to move faster to have any real value. I'm buying at this price
Activity: 473
What's going on with the BRK & BRX? Last 24 hours, in #1 & #4 in coinmarketcap.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I feel longish term it can return nicely.  But for now this is VERY sad pricing...both for BRK and BRX.  We all know how the crypto game works...but so is this part of manipulation game or not?  It almost appears like just insiders dumping to shit this coins?!?!  I hope it is not the case.  Devs you should provide better update here and twitter!  Very sad state here now for this brand.  How you can be taken serious if your price can't even hold steady floor and you been marketing like crazy!
Activity: 276
The coin isn't dead but there are some definite bugs that need to be sorted out for the environment to work properly. First SIS coin has to be included somewhere in the gaming platform, I can't say how or where but if you want incentive for miners you can't offer them scraps. It costs money to run that gear and nobody does anything for free.

I think with the fixed supply of BRX now at 6,000,000 coins the mature time has to be forked to keep the chain moving with PoS. Lastly they need to launch real money gaming already or interest will just wither and die with all this FUD burning around.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
The dev hasn't even paid the signature campaign during the start yet and now runs. I wouldn't wonder if he just dump all these coins and party all night on his own. the guy took advantage of the advertisement for free until now.

the dev for this breakout/break chain/break in/bailout is jame stroud, the same stealthcoin dev. look at where stealthcoin now after much hype and promises? the only and simple replies from dev is that he's not paid to do coding for all these crap coins, yet, he's keep starting on coins.
failure and dishonest will always be failure and dishonest, just remember the name is JAMES STROUD, a dishonest AMERICAN professor doctor. this guy go to college to get a doctor degree to be dishonest human.
Activity: 425

I already told that few days ago.

Glad that my prediction of 13000 support broken was right and sold them all between 14500-15000   Grin
I am holding my coins a bit longer. But will sell also.

Dunno about your entry price but I think it has yet touched the bottom.

It's ok to hold if a coin will have big value. Unfortunately this is not the one.

Same on BRX if BRK has no value.
Ge
Activity: 229
That awesome how guys on bct see a price drop as a proof of scamming ... The products has been delivered, the market is open, the roadmap is quite follow for the moment, so you can say nothing. When you invest in crypto market, you take risk, that's all. For the moment the market has choose a low value for BRK (and in extenso for BRX), it's just a matter of time. I prefer that, than a fake buying by the team to maintain the price as we see in several ICO. Stop being so dumb and sell at loss or hold.

About the sis problem, it's a real problem, the team must promote the mining regarding to the futur profit miners could make. With a higher price of BRK/BRX, but also with all the transactions (and fees) the gaming operations will induce. An idea is to make a classic blockchain dice game. Dice provoke a lot of transactions so a lot of fees, and as it is quasi automatic process and anon, you can make a website without any KYC.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
interesting if someone could reachout to the Poker Pro Player and ask them how they feel to be scammed...
Activity: 357
i'm glad. i dumped all my BRK on sunday for avg. 11k sat. i had 42k brk, paid for them 6.09 BTC, sold everything for 4.64.. so took ~1.5 btc loss. but i see it was good call , especially when i put 6 BTC to ETC
at 0.0014, later 3 more for 0.0009, sold everything yesterday.. little to eaely for 0.00285, then after 30min price skyrekoet to 0.004, but anyway im happy i didnt stayd with  full bag BRK. so when i sold BRK, made double, recovered my losses, even made profit.

there is another when sometimes better to use Stop lose

now im not putting any BTC in to BRK, after this BRX fail.. maybe i buyback some at 2k sat.
Activity: 154
looks at my BRK....vs. what coulda done with ETC....wants to kill self Sad

Yeah I feel the same way.

I'd even allow someone else to kill me.

It won`t be so bad. I had also invested but not much. Lucky I did not invested in BRX.
Activity: 174
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Soon August 1st. where I can see the total number of coins earned at tournaments Huh as coins get my wallet Huh

Hi Sibnia, you can see the total number of coins on brk.breakoutpoker.net under the BRK Awards tab, at the bottom. The coins will be sent starting with 1st of August.
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Soon August 1st. where I can see the total number of coins earned at tournaments Huh as coins get my wallet Huh
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Block time is ridiculously slow approx 20-25 minutes between blocks makes for 2 hour transaction confirmation on Bittrex at minimum. Seems like maybe SIS should have been monetized because the chain has slowed to a snail pace without miners with only 7 GH/s total network rate. 

Just like bitcoin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: