Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 87. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Can someone fat finger discount brx again like earlier...

I have my orders in now

It doesn't work like that, dope ass deals happen when one is doing other things. Kinda like how I didn't buy ethereum classic yesterday and now it's up a bazillion percent.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
By the way, wallet is in maintenance mode on Bittrex. No one in no one out.

Yes, wallets are in maintenance mode.  I tried moving my BRX as soon as the market opened, clicked on the confirmation email, the transaction was approved, then the wallet went into maintenance mode....so, I think my BRX are floating in cyberspace somewhere.  I thought that part of the escrow terms was that Bittrex would insure a working wallet before release....Don't know....I'm real disappointed I bought at ICO and didn't wait for the dump....it seems like the BRX team should have been on the market to prop the price for the community.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Can someone fat finger discount brx again like earlier...

I have my orders in now
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
bought my first bag at 13k and my second one at 10.8k looking forward to it
Activity: 187
People crying about BRK price and saying fuck it...solid buy signal.
Activity: 433
I don't understand that market....who would buy BRX at the ICO price of 0.0006667 BTC and sell 1646 BRX  at 0.00000040 BTC? [...] 

Someone who still believes more zero means more money. Grin Grin
By the way, wallet is in maintenance mode on Bittrex. No one in no one out.
I don't understand that market....who would buy BRX at the ICO price of 0.0006667 BTC and sell 1646 BRX  at 0.00000040 BTC?  That is an enormous loss.  For that matter who would sell for any less than the purchase price?  I knew I should have waited for the market to open to make my purchase instead buying at the ICO at the last minute.  I guess I'm a HODLER now....getting my stake on I guess.  I never intended to sell anyway....just wish I'd have waited so that I could've gotten more bang for my dollar.  Price went the opposite way of my reasoning....AGAIN!  Always opposite--no matter how hard I reason the possible outcomes through.
the same to BRK, what's up with the price?

A lesson here: never go all in on an ICO folks for you may scoop up more coins after ICO. This what is going on right now with BRX.
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
I don't understand that market....who would buy BRX at the ICO price of 0.0006667 BTC and sell 1646 BRX  at 0.00000040 BTC?  That is an enormous loss.  For that matter who would sell for any less than the purchase price?  I knew I should have waited for the market to open to make my purchase instead buying at the ICO at the last minute.  I guess I'm a HODLER now....getting my stake on I guess.  I never intended to sell anyway....just wish I'd have waited so that I could've gotten more bang for my dollar.  Price went the opposite way of my reasoning....AGAIN!  Always opposite--no matter how hard I reason the possible outcomes through.
the same to BRK, what's up with the price?
Merit: 534

It was quite ez to understand the low value BRX launch, was basically guarunteed... But, remember, There is currently no use for Brk but in a month, there will be a demand. Once brk gets off the floor, then attention should turn to brx.

Also remember, BRX has no inflation, a fixed stake reward ( Grin  for those like me who like raping stake) and a whole ton got burned.

with alittle simple math:   ~6.5 million BRX  will stake all 800k brk in the next year.   With a guess that atleast 1mil will be on exchange,  and others that don't understand coin control will simply have large sums Un-mature...   Im assuming the average will be 1brk per 4 brx annually,  but I'm looking for a much much higher rate.

It's a good buy. Don't worry
Activity: 154
Activity: 1064
Merit: 551
bittrex + 121142.5% ?  Grin Grin Ridiculously
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I would like to know if the Poker software will be used in the future to play with real money. I would also like to know what are the bonus points worth. link me to this info pls...

it's on the first page of the thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15185978

The poker software will be used for real money in the future, this free to play one will remain as well, the free to play poker software allows people from countries playing poker for money is illegal, allowing those who cannot play real money to at least earn some free coins to use on other platforms they will be introducing that they can play on and use it on .
Activity: 210
narrowpathnetwork.com
Those who bought from the first ico dumped on those dummies who bought from the second one. Profit!
legendary
Merit: 1027
I would like to know if the Poker software will be used in the future to play with real money. I would also like to know what are the bonus points worth. link me to this info pls...
Activity: 154
Breakout GARBAGE! How the hell can you participate in an ICO and then when the coin comes out loses half it's value? I'm just waiting to get my money back and then i'm dumping this shit coin.I completely lost faith in ICO's from now on thx to breakout garbage.It's like i participate in a kickstarter project and buy lets say a bicycle and i pay 200$ for the bike and when the bike comes out on the launch,they sell the bike for 100$. WTF is that?I participated in Lisk ICO and made over 5x my money.Now THAT'S a successful launch not a piece of shit dumping coin like breakout.I don't care losing my 2 BTC just to see this stupid coin fail.Fuck'n scammers.In general i'm a passive person but now,i have to express my frustration against this SHIT coin.I took in consideration the magnitude of this project and figured that i can't go wrong with the people behind this but i guess i was wrong! FAIL BIG TIME.

I understand that you are upset. But there is an old saying for stocks: "You have not lost any money unless you sell" Also no offence, but ALL investments are speculation, so no guarantees, where does it ever say that investing into a project "GUARANTEES A PROFIT" , if it was guaranteed we could all quit are jobs  Wink, I am sure if you sit tight, all will work it self out. Since everyone paid the same high price, only the panic sellers are dumping, if everyone holds it will rise.
I think it needs more time. Now it is early after the crowdfund and the dumpers are selling to get rid of it. I did not bought much, so for me it is no question to hold and wait what comes as next.
Activity: 470
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Breakout GARBAGE! How the hell can you participate in an ICO and then when the coin comes out loses half it's value? I'm just waiting to get my money back and then i'm dumping this shit coin.I completely lost faith in ICO's from now on thx to breakout garbage.It's like i participate in a kickstarter project and buy lets say a bicycle and i pay 200$ for the bike and when the bike comes out on the launch,they sell the bike for 100$. WTF is that?I participated in Lisk ICO and made over 5x my money.Now THAT'S a successful launch not a piece of shit dumping coin like breakout.I don't care losing my 2 BTC just to see this stupid coin fail.Fuck'n scammers.In general i'm a passive person but now,i have to express my frustration against this SHIT coin.I took in consideration the magnitude of this project and figured that i can't go wrong with the people behind this but i guess i was wrong! FAIL BIG TIME.

I understand that you are upset. But there is an old saying for stocks: "You have not lost any money unless you sell" Also no offence, but ALL investments are speculation, so no guarantees, where does it ever say that investing into a project "GUARANTEES A PROFIT" , if it was guaranteed we could all quit are jobs  Wink, I am sure if you sit tight, all will work it self out. Since everyone paid the same high price, only the panic sellers are dumping, if everyone holds it will rise.
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Trading is now LIVE on Bittrex for BRX.
what? BRX only 40satoshi, i bought 66667,

I saw 1 guy who sold 1645 coins for 40 sat and a few sold out at 15000 sat, not sure why anyone would panic sell on launch (plain stupid if you ask me), but if you look at market history it has leveled out to around 58000 sat, , seems to be dropping a bit , market has not stabilized yet, you won't know the real price until about 30 days or so. See for yourself:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRX

Make sure you look at market history, that shows what is really going on, not the listing prices.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

I know what you mean. I have noticed that ico coins in general seem to be more expensive then when it hits the market, usually lose 50% and have to hold and hope for the best. You would think that early adopters would get a bargain for buying in early but...

How early? Adopting BRK/BRX 2 years ago seems to have worked out quite well for some... I'd expect the market will eventually reflect this.
Bitbay is the Future!!!

I know what you mean. I have noticed that ico coins in general seem to be more expensive then when it hits the market, usually lose 50% and have to hold and hope for the best. You would think that early adopters would get a bargain for buying in early but...
Pages:
Jump to: