Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken Heart - page 3. (Read 752 times)

copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:19:30 AM
broken heart can not avoid is sad and cry,
I will forget the incident that makes this heart sad, remembering the beautiful moments with her to be forgotten.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 02:18:28 AM
a broken heart can be called a disappointment., broken heart not just for couples, broken heart is also possible with friends family and the people around, many people think that a broken heart to girlfriend, while a broken heart it a lot of the meaning of him, such as the promise, promise can also menyebab broken heart, when the promise to someone and people do not menepatinya, will happen disappointment or broken heart.
Activity: 11
April 02, 2018, 02:08:52 AM
when i watched some dramas i wonder how could someone feel that kind of pain of being brokenhearted? is it possible? and then i felt it my self. i feel pathetic tho. moving on is hard when u really love that person.
Activity: 3
April 02, 2018, 12:47:23 AM
can almost be sure that everyone has ever felt hopeless. I am filled with anger, sadness, joy, love, hatred, despair, happiness.
Activity: 84
April 02, 2018, 12:40:32 AM
You wake up in the morning and think of starting the day as a happy single and getting ready to organize your heart again. But the mind and heart are out of step as soon as you hold the phone and there's no message from anyone you're still not used to. And this continues in all your activities that day. You're back on your own without your accompanying attention. Friends? There is, but it feels different
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
April 02, 2018, 12:38:59 AM
All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.
If you are fixing a broken heart then find someone who can heal it. It is natural to feel sad over a love lost but you must move on. If you were cheated by your partner then he/she does not deserve your love.
Activity: 29
April 01, 2018, 11:43:30 PM
What is a love if there is no hurt or no pain, no sweetness and no gains? Love is admixture of all
Activity: 40
March 25, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
All people are loved! even on our childhood, we were deeply in love. we broke someone's heart especially our mother's feeling.
We move on and make things different and better if you want to be a good lover and a better half of any girl that you want to treasure forever.
Make her happy and love her like your mother.

This is so true! We usually hurt those who love us unconditionally first!
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 05:12:48 PM
When someone broken your heart it's not the end of life you just have to put yourself together and move on with your life.
Activity: 60
March 20, 2018, 11:56:23 AM
Sad, annoyed, disappointed and angry. that is usually a picture of a person being heartbroken.
Activity: 70
March 20, 2018, 11:30:34 AM
I think,  they will be alone to calm down their selves.  And maybe,  they go to the place that much memoriable to them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 10:54:18 AM
All people are loved! even on our childhood, we were deeply in love. we broke someone's heart especially our mother's feeling.
We move on and make things different and better if you want to be a good lover and a better half of any girl that you want to treasure forever.
Make her happy and love her like your mother.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
It all depends on the situation. You can just send your love far and long, may be something to do with myself. One of the worst is when there is some sort of this situation (you've been rejected for example) and you break up. No one is discussing - keep it to yourself. And every day you only get worse - this is the saddest,
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
March 20, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.

Just carry on and show you don't care. Otherwise, you can't change anything and probably you will hurt yourself and it won't do any good. Just carry on, look forward, find new challenges and go for your goals!  Wink That's it!  Roll Eyes
To get broken heart so painful and not easy to move on and forget.but we must try how to overcome that feelings.whatever we do if aomeone we love already dont have any care for us.we.muat show to him also that we are strong that we can live without him.its not easy but we muat try to do.
Activity: 140
March 20, 2018, 09:51:42 AM
Broken heart is a metaphor for the intense emotional—and sometimes physical—stress or pain one feels at experiencing great longing.
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 04:27:18 PM
The emotional "pain" of a broken heart is believed to be part of the survival instinct. The "social-attachment system" uses the "pain system" to encourage humans to maintain their close social relationships by causing pain when those relationships are lost.Psychologists Geoff MacDonald of the University of Queensland and Mark Leary of Wake Forest University proposed in 2005 the evolution of common mechanisms for both physical and emotional pain responses and argue that such expressions are "more than just a metaphor"
Activity: 25
March 18, 2018, 02:22:19 PM
WAnna overcome the pain of broken heart? Want a free advice? Smoke weed and cannabis and masterbate and stay happy Smiley
Activity: 94
March 17, 2018, 04:06:02 PM
Hi all,

Good day

Broken Heart excess when you break-up your love ones, and your love go with others, jealous.
Activity: 33
March 17, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
I personally experienced that going too desperate is not always good for the relation
Activity: 26
March 15, 2018, 01:26:17 PM
yes i heard that if someone goes desperate too much then they get hurt generally because the other person loses hope.
Pages:
Jump to: