Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken Heart - page 5. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 04:12:27 AM
About painful love eventually turns into hatred. The hatred of someone who gives unbearable wounds is a mistake for planting a heart on someone who is not necessarily the last port of life. Not hate with pinned feelings, but hate the figures that have been made the wrong choice.

Completely , perfectly agreed with you. Hating makes people upset about their mistakes . For that reason , people must leave hating immediately if they want to be satisfied with their life for sure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Freedom
March 07, 2018, 04:07:46 AM
experience is an effective lesson for human life for people who think, why I say it is let you learn from my experience and may be useful for you.

I think when a broken heart, I usually vent my sadness on black ink above paper which means to write my sorrow, not only about the heartbreak but the sadness that hit me then and I write it in the book, because if I vent to someone else it will probably dismantle my disgrace, so I entrust the book is where to write my feelings
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 03:56:23 AM
We will never broken heart unless we do not bag much to love.
Do not stop thinking that there will be good future for us.
Activity: 2
March 07, 2018, 03:45:24 AM
be patient for the moment is the best Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
March 06, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

Think of something positive
Remember the beautiful memories
Try to forget it
Try to acquire new skills to fill your void and distract your mind in remembering the past   Cheesy Grin
Activity: 73
March 06, 2018, 01:34:34 PM
According to the research says that "when your heart is broken, it can feel like the end of the world. No amount of pain has ever felt so agonizing or concentrated. It's like a giant hole was pummeled into your chest, with no hope of repair. ... Our bodies literally repel being dumped because there's no greater pain than heartbreak." Having this as an exprience is really hard to accept the facts that your loving partner has a another partner at this moment. People with this heartbroken has experiencing a guilt to their own or to their past partner. This also be means that the person in extremely unhaply at this moment. sometimes we feeling that one feels after being rejected. This means also that Someone who is broken-hearted is very sad and upset because they have had a serious disappointment. there are many meanings about broken hearted especially in the internet theres a lot of blogs there that someone is experiencing this was the one who post or share his/her feelings to someone that they make them broken hearted. In this we could helped ourselves to be a choose or test in order to us not to be in a broken hearted soon.
Activity: 115
March 06, 2018, 01:30:43 PM
All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.

falling in love  may not necessary last long since it is usually based on infatuation lust obesing over the other party if you not experience self love it well be a good time to take and stop back and find you ,love yourself and learn to be alone   
Activity: 94
March 06, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.

not all people are going to waste their life.  And one of the best things we can do for ourselves is to be gracious in the process, giving ourselves exactly as much time and space and whatever else we need to heal and you will probably get stronger and stand again and getting love.
Activity: 117
March 06, 2018, 01:06:57 PM
to be rejected love for your someone it dos'nt mean end of the world,you should think of yourself as lesser person , do'snt mean that no body well ever love you anymore,,remember broken heart is heal, if you think the positive way ,,
Activity: 124
March 06, 2018, 12:51:25 PM
love yourself is the most foundation to heal broken heart,and understand that love is always a gift and blessing ,even if is too painful,considered that all things and people come into our lives is a better reason to learn from mistake in our lives,do not misinterpret the end of relationship as meaning you are somehow not enough, some people are not capable of giving us the love we need and deserve ,so get out of head,,
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 06, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
Everyone has to deal with a broken heart at least once in their lives and i believe that it is that it is something that should happen in the life of at least every human being in the world.
Activity: 336
March 06, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
About painful love eventually turns into hatred. The hatred of someone who gives unbearable wounds is a mistake for planting a heart on someone who is not necessarily the last port of life. Not hate with pinned feelings, but hate the figures that have been made the wrong choice.
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

hello
Yes, that's really hard when you have broken heart,  just stay positive. try do something else to forget that, do some activities, hang out with friends. then yiu figure out how that ridiculous was be.
Activity: 75
March 06, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

If you got a broken hear only time and positive thinking can heal your wounds it's hard if you are with one person every day and sudently you don't see or hear from them. One day is like a month.
Activity: 124
March 06, 2018, 12:05:25 PM
Broken Heart is a bad moment, but do not aggravate the situation by despair. Do not remember what had been happened to you and try to think positive, she is not for you and someone better than her would come to you.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 11:44:07 AM
A broken heart is a condition that causes a weak person helpless. Usually a broken heart is a matter of love. Love does need sacrifice. Do not want to love a woman if you are not ready to be heartbroken.
Activity: 65
Sky has no limit
March 06, 2018, 11:14:58 AM
Broken heart when you falling love with someone and they are ignore you feeling.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 25, 2018, 04:16:41 AM
Sometimes loving to much can lead to a broken heart and we all have know this right? , some of us been through it , and don't want to experience it anymore , broken can lead to a suicidal thoughts , depression and anxiety. By the act of desperate that you wanted to be with him/her , it's hard though , like you don't feel loved somehow.  
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 02:59:30 PM
A person can love many times in his/her life , but he/she can be broken many times until they can found their perfect partner in life. Being broken hearted feels like the end of the world. Ans some situation where is the broken hearted feels depress because he/she cannot move on. Moving on in a broken relationship takes time , it last for about a month or two depending on the situation
Activity: 165
February 24, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
when you feel desperate, usually experiencing great mental stress, depression and high stress, so if not aegwra overcome it will damage the relationship of love, I think like that
Pages:
Jump to: