Pages:
Author

Topic: Broken Heart - page 7. (Read 752 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 09:16:04 PM
broken heart is a painful thing that a person is undergoing. why is there a broken heart when in fact there is not such thing as broken literally? we may not observe that people loves too much is the most risky to have a broken heart. sometimes even if we are happy, there is still sorrow or grief that we feel but we are just pretending to be that way.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 09:04:33 PM
if someone despairs maybe he will be alone and will hurt himself. especially when seeing her lover along with others.
Leaving him/her alone is not good, it is better to be with your friend and encourage him/her to accept the sittuation to feel much better. And he/she must help himself to move on faster. The best for them in on the way, just wait for the perfect time to come.
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
February 21, 2018, 05:47:48 PM
We are all afraid ti stay alone.Therefore people often fall into depression.A lot of young lives have been lost due to love.There are many people who have broken hearts.But everything comes back, so they can expect the same to come back.They don't know how much they can hurt a man.We are all in some way hurt, we can't say that we are not.We have to look after each other.When we have a good society, we will easily trample every situation.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
February 21, 2018, 04:22:48 PM
I know what I do...I just isolate myself, its a wrong thing to do, It doesn't help you at all nor will it make the situation any better then it is
But yes I am stupid and thats what i do, i just don't want my friends and people around me feeling sad because I am sad.
But what you do is be happy that she/he is happy, and go on

Better days will come
Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
February 21, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
Why does a broken heart hurt so much, well it's because the love you felt was real. If you didn't feel much lose after breaking up with a lover or losing someone you loved then perhaps your love for that person wasn't genuine. Love is that powerful.
Activity: 149
February 21, 2018, 04:13:06 PM
being in-love is the best part of being a human. being a broken hearted is the saddest part. ot will up up to you on until when you are going to live into the agony. you may have stumble once, twice or thrice. but never give up. as well, never lose hope or be desperate hoping to find a new love. don’t chase love. let love chase you. love yourself first and the whole world will love you back. (^_^)
Activity: 24
February 21, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
Broken hearted we lived this world to love somebody sometimes depress some are happy many cases who are broken hearted commits suiside. If your are  broken hearted try to consult your parents your friends seek for advice maybe someday you will see your true love.
Activity: 124
February 21, 2018, 03:10:20 PM
All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.
[/quote
 i think give your self time to be healed aside from that turned the failure at positive at side of life , and try to open your heart to love again it most centainly will
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
All people have felt fell in love with their love. And when they desperately what they’re doing? I want to know.
The most important and hardest part is to take control over you and pay attention to your behavior. Nobody owns a person so you have to respect her/his decision, and by doing this you only show that you are a grown person. And after all, you never know what bring tomorrow.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 01:49:16 PM
if someone despairs maybe he will be alone and will hurt himself. especially when seeing her lover along with others.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
Usually He tries to hurt feelings.
Really stupid, desperate guys will try to somehow offend, offend, make jealous.
Activity: 61
February 20, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: