Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTB] The BitBar Information Thread - page 50. (Read 180272 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 500
September 24, 2014, 11:33:57 AM
Can anyone do anything with bitbarcoin.com?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2014, 10:27:39 AM
New Bitbar pool just built, looking for a few miners for an open beta.
www.latenightminers.ca.
Running on MPOS and stratum, 3% fees for now ( untill we hit 50 miners and then fees will drop)
COME AND HASH AWAY
legendary
Activity: 1064
August 31, 2014, 07:43:09 PM
The explorer at btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com has been updated to the latest build.

Features Added:

Market information is now on the home page where the ticker used to be.

Address ownership claim system is now in place. Access with the "Address Claim" button. Address ownership information is available on the top 1000 balances only.

Next build plans:

Charting page (tx, difficulty,blocks - 24 hrs,Week, Month)

Country ID and flag for the IP addresses on the peers page.

Address ownership information available as a tool-tip anywhere on site.

Your suggestions for features or statistics you would like to see are welcome!!!!

Activity: 142
Merit: 100
July 14, 2014, 04:41:22 PM
Thanks LukeMarshall. Good to be back. Smiley
Activity: 183
July 14, 2014, 01:04:29 AM
+1 CaptainAK, welcome back...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 13, 2014, 10:08:20 PM
btb.forkpool.com now locked my account and holding coins. COMPLETELY DISRESPECTFUL. No answers from agents online (LOL - right) chat function Someone tell them to release my earnings and ill mine elsewhere now!
Activity: 142
July 13, 2014, 08:57:51 PM
http://btb.pnwminer.com is back up with 120 Confirmations and 2% fee.

New Stratum and Pool software also
Activity: 160
July 08, 2014, 12:19:07 PM
If anyone is in contact with "TruCoin", or has a way to contact him outside of the forums, could you please let me know? Or, ask him to check his messages on here.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 01, 2014, 12:10:25 PM
btb.forkpool.com is NOT RESPONDING to support, and my unconfirmed has stopped and i get this when going to pool tab on left "Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: Connect error: Connection refused (111)" I also tried to withdrawl my "confirmed" and it is also stuck.
Any suggestions or anyone know the operators, what is the problem, and can i expect at least my mined profits for now, i am looking at another option for mining (any help appreciated.... Smiley
Activity: 154
June 21, 2014, 06:30:47 PM
I believe everyone has been manually payed out at btb.scrypthp.com.  I will be closing the website down in a couple weeks, please PM me if you still require a manual withdrawal.  I've kept a record of all accounts which I'll store for at least a few months in case anyone still needs their BTB.  Best of luck to everyone here, it was a good experience and I'll continue to hold some BTB long term.  My apologies to everyone who was delayed their withdrawal.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 18, 2014, 08:24:54 PM
I own btbcoin.com and bitbarcoin.com and will let both go for 1 btc worth of Frankos, Bitcoin, Litecoin or CinniCoin.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

J

those domain names are kind of funny.  Wink

bitbar is a bar, like a bar of gold.
why would you buy bitbarcoin.com when bitBAR is not a coin but a bar LOL
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
June 18, 2014, 05:59:57 PM
I own btbcoin.com and bitbarcoin.com and will let both go for 1 btc worth of Frankos, Bitcoin, Litecoin or CinniCoin.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,

J
June 03, 2014, 03:30:00 PM
Hi,
Is https://btb.forkpool.com scam? I cannot cashout the btb from pool. The owner doesnt reply of any email. If its scam then please take the link away from Thread.
Thanks

I have been there but never mined there

your better off going here
10% fee but its PPS Cheesy
http://bitbar.youcrazy.me/index.php
Activity: 1
June 03, 2014, 02:58:49 PM
Hi,
Is https://btb.forkpool.com scam? I cannot cashout the btb from pool. The owner doesnt reply of any email. If its scam then please take the link away from Thread.
Thanks
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 02, 2014, 11:25:45 PM
BitBar wallet for Mac users . Download

Bitbar Wants YOU Mac users . Download Bitbar wallet for Mac here

http://www.bitbars.net/downloads-bitbar-wallet/
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 02, 2014, 02:07:13 AM
All i want is a fresh updated Bitbar Wallet. Like minded Bitbar supporters and myself would be willing to pay for that upgrade. We are begging to pay for something that is supposed to be FREE. I hold very little BTB but i still believe in Bitbar and what it has to offer the crypto WORLD.
May 31, 2014, 06:30:44 PM
I'm a big fan of bitbar but there is no real updates & it just seems like its slowly headed to death.  Sad

I have been thinking about selling off what bitbar I have & get out of it now while I can make some out of it.  Roll Eyes

I want to share my bitbar node's. it helps

Code:
addnode=btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com:8777
addnode=p2pool.org:8777
addnode=btb.anyminer.us:8777
addnode=bitbar.cryptcoins.net:8777
addnode=bitbar.youcrazy.me:8777
addnode=btb.scrypthp.com:8777
addnode=bit.blockminter.com:8777
addnode=bitbarpool.com:8777
addnode=wafflepool.com:8777
addnode=useast.wafflepool.com:8777
addnode=eu.wafflepool.com:8777
addnode=eu.clevermining.com:8777
addnode=ftc-pool.pp.ua:8777
addnode=chinabtcltc.com:8777
addnode=18608.com:8777
# ip's I don't know where they go to
addnode=5.9.94.205:8777
addnode=50.7.135.34:8777
addnode=88.103.107.114:8777
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
May 31, 2014, 06:24:41 AM
So here we stand at the precipice, and we already know what's down there, lets work together to make something special! This project is far from dead and with such a small effort could be brought back to the forefront

Bitbar has had a value of 1+ bitcoin at one point... the air has cleared, prices returned to earth... never the less it was there, It can be again

Cheers to all

worth a repeating
legendary
Activity: 1064
May 31, 2014, 03:25:14 AM
I don't know anything about trucoin's new wallet dev team, but I assure You there is no hardfork possible without alert keys and checkpoint keys, so only thing he can change is graphics, text, and version number.

Not to rain on anybodies parade, but this is completely untrue.

If one does a hard fork, one simply replaces the alert key and checkpoint key in the hardforked release.In a hardfork ANYTHING can be changed.

Whether or not the hardfork is successful is fully dependent on whether users adopt the new client (hardfork) or stick with the old client (no fork).

I am not saying that Bitbar should hard forked or not. If anything , it would  make my life a bit more difficult as far as the explorer is concerned.

From what I have been told there is a POS rounding issue and a wallet corruption issue that needs to be dealt with. I have not dug far enough in the code to determine if these require a hardfork to fix or not, but most likely any change in the rounding algo for POS will require one.

BItBardev, from one dev to another, you are much better off welcoming help and getting issues fixed. Trying to throw up a false wall will only hurt the cause, not help it.

Activity: 183
May 31, 2014, 03:00:39 AM
It is fairly obvious to me that there is no new development team headed by Trucoin.

I can somewhat understand your passion with BitBar Trucoin, however many of your posts can be interpreted in different ways. Your wallet update post which I'm guessing is a way to facilitate conversation around BTB. I say this because there is no real update on status of client upgrade/s.

Thank you BitBar Dev for assuring no hard forks without your involvement. The Community needs your involvement... why not have a collaboration from different devs including yourself to bring this to the next level? Even non coders can help in bringing real world ideas to the table... this doesn't have to be a one man show. As Bitbar falls father into obscurity, as people inquire of it and get little to no info, you are losing the opportunity to strike while the iron is hot.

Bitcoin has had pull requests from many different people to find fix and upgrade code to suite the ever changing crypto world... why not Bitbar?

Dreamcacher has just informed us of the reworking block explorer, that's a step in the right direction. There is even a hard codednode
 that could be added to the code @ github.

Alien,thanks for the vouch of confidence Sir. Should I be chosen to participate in anything I will be as  forthright as possible.

So here we stand at the precipice, and we already know what's down there, lets work together to make something special! This project is far from dead and with such a small effort could be brought back to the forefront

Bitbar has had a value of 1+ bitcoin at one point... the air has cleared, prices returned to earth... never the less it was there, It can be again

Cheers to all
Pages:
Jump to: