Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC = $1600-$2800 & ETH $30-$70 - page 2. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 10:40:22 AM
Just wait till the market recovers and your prediction will be rejected.  Eth will bounce back to $200 and.bitcoin will go nearly at 9000$.
anything can happen. the worst possibility includes a decline in the price of bitcoin if it continues, it is not impossible that prices will also decline rapidly
well, you are right. If today I see the BTC price going up by more than 3% but that is not a definite reference for the beginning of the year it will be bright for the crypto world, tomorrow the price will fall dramatically tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
December 17, 2018, 10:35:20 AM
-snip-
What are you thoughts?

Everyone can write their opinion about the price here, but surely nobody knows how the prices will really develop. It is possible that prices will fall so low, but no one will be able to say it with certainty. The only thing we can really say is that we have to survive this time and we all must not give up. It's always been that way, and I think it's gonna be that way again. So wait and see and don't leave the crypto world. Hopefully you will be able to profit in some months when the next bull run comes.  Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
December 17, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
Just wait till the market recovers and your prediction will be rejected.  Eth will bounce back to $200 and.bitcoin will go nearly at 9000$.
anything can happen. the worst possibility includes a decline in the price of bitcoin if it continues, it is not impossible that prices will also decline rapidly
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
December 17, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
It goes down so clearly could happen. It went low enough though think twice before jump over it. Don't be so sure when will this explode. Bitcoin goes up just a little over $200 increase lets' see where it goes..
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 09:21:27 AM
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
Oh yes, the whole price predict bore me now.
Nobody can say with certainty how the prices develop.
Although it is possible that the prices fall so far, but i rather hope for a price increase.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 17, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
That is very possible. now when the market is down anything can happen. even the downward trend of the market continues today if we observe it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 06:47:06 AM
according to one of the source im following they think bitcoin will fall down to 2800 that's the bottom ethereum will fall to 60 $
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 16, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
75 for eth was below my belt and now you are talking about 30! Do you understand that it is like a death for crypto market?
It is a death for all ICOs because they won't be able to convert crypto in cash for this price
No, a low price for coins and the death of the market of cryptocurrencies are not synonymous, people need to stop doing that, the market is not dying, the technology that is behind cryptocurrencies like the blockchain and the cryptography used to secure your transactions are as solid as ever, the only thing that changed was the demand coming from the public and that is natural.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
December 16, 2018, 01:29:16 PM
These are my predictions for the next 3-4 months.

BITCOIN needs to bottom out and shake off all the weak hands, were almost there but not quite.

Ethereum is a young unregulated project, which a few people took advantage of by building scam coins on and in return ruining it for all the REAL projects on the platform. Once these scams are deflated and they all go to zero or get shut down by the government, ETH will be used by real world companies. The SEC is barely getting started cracking down on these ICO's.

What are you thoughts?

well,
maybe i agree with your opinion about ETH and their ico recently.
with unlimited circulation right now, it can be truly scam.
but on btc, i dont believe or hard to believing about ur price prediction.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
I do not think that we will see these lowest prices like 1600 dollar for btc and 30 dollar for ethereum, but we are not in dip still I agree with you, maybe we can drop to 2500 dollar and eth can see 55-60 dollar in few months.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 12:05:13 PM
Seeing this condition, I became truly pessimistic. Even I, in November, did not believe if the price of BTC would reach up to 3700 dollars and now I have to accept the fact that maybe BTC will fall as low as possible
but I hope that the storm will end soon because we have all been down for 12 months now, I'm sure in 2019 or afterwards can see prices improve again and for now we just need to be patient to wait
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 16, 2018, 08:32:01 AM
Seeing this condition, I became truly pessimistic. Even I, in November, did not believe if the price of BTC would reach up to 3700 dollars and now I have to accept the fact that maybe BTC will fall as low as possible
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 07:22:22 AM
Right now the situation of the market is in great speculation which nobody doesn't have any clue about the price. Due to market condition don't think the price of bitcoin won't be below 2000$ and ETH price won't be below 90$.

I agree with you because no one had ever dream that this could be the worse year for crypto with the continues bearish market. I feel the disappointment on those who bought ETH at the all time high which could be not easy to decide to cut their lose or keep the faith.
copper member
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

BITCOIN needs to bottom out and shake off all the weak hands, were almost there but not quite.

Ethereum is a young unregulated project, which a few people took advantage of by building scam coins on and in return ruining it for all the REAL projects on the platform. Once these scams are deflated and they all go to zero or get shut down by the government, ETH will be used by real world companies. The SEC is barely getting started cracking down on these ICO's.

What are you thoughts?

on weekly time frame  2900  could be   end of bears
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

What are you thoughts?

No No No, Just weit to 14 JAN Wink

ETH fork can change this situation Smiley ETH 2.0 is coming <3
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
December 15, 2018, 03:18:30 PM
These figures are quite real. According to ETH, we are almost at the turn of $ 80, I think that we will move further down. There are no prerequisites for market changes. Now is the time to buy cheap coins for the future 1-3 years ahead and wait
Activity: 490
December 15, 2018, 01:41:45 PM
As soon as BTC hit $14000.  I hope that beganing the next year bct star increasing and  within 3  month btc his this amount. So no upset man.  you  should hold btc until this time. If you sell  now, you lose big amount. 

Even if Bitcoin does not reach 14 thousand as you say, there is a great reason to hold it. BTC is doomed to become more expensive cryptocurrency. Maybe, it will grow in 3-5 years, but it will happen.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 07:40:43 AM
I put some orders on 2800$. Hope that price will dump here, or even more. To 1500$, that would be awesome.
If we crypto goes again to the moon, current sales are like gifts from heaven Wink.
Activity: 392
December 15, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

What are you thoughts?
I forgot to add that Bitcoin began to lose popularity, and everything was right. Well, at prices, even such indicators do not reflect the real picture of the development of the market and coins.
Pages:
Jump to: