Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC = $1600-$2800 & ETH $30-$70 - page 3. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 05:00:19 AM
I think the price drop of ETH is not a bad thing, because this decline will cause many scams to die directly, the market will be "cleaned up" and Bitcoin will be born again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 04:33:53 AM
don't panic for it, bitcoin is good investment then gold investment. I think BTC will not touch $2000 look at cap for 24 hours BTC can gain more than $4B, BTC isn't only for trade but BTC can be good investment in the future
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
December 15, 2018, 04:20:18 AM
This are slowly happening now and i think these low prices are really possible specially that the holiday seasons are coming in which people need money to spend for the celebrations and gifts. Hopefully that it will not reach below $2,000 for BTC and $50 for ETH.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 15, 2018, 04:08:54 AM
75 for eth was below my belt and now you are talking about 30! Do you understand that it is like a death for crypto market?
It is a death for all ICOs because they won't be able to convert crypto in cash for this price
Activity: 448
December 14, 2018, 07:11:53 PM
I totally agree with you that it could really go down to $1600-$2800. Since I haven't seen any signs of it moving forward to skyrocket this year. But I want next year to be totally better when it comes to price. Anyways, no one knows what will happen to the price in any time.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 14, 2018, 06:17:47 PM
These are my predictions for the next 3-4 months.

BITCOIN needs to bottom out and shake off all the weak hands, were almost there but not quite.

Ethereum is a young unregulated project, which a few people took advantage of by building scam coins on and in return ruining it for all the REAL projects on the platform. Once these scams are deflated and they all go to zero or get shut down by the government, ETH will be used by real world companies. The SEC is barely getting started cracking down on these ICO's.

What are you thoughts?
The prices that you are predicting seems low to me but I do not see to much of an improvement during the next months so you could be right, also I am not really that sure that you predictions for ethereum will become true, even if the sec tries to regulate the market, what it is going to do if the icos are out of their jurisdiction and do not accept American customers?
Activity: 142
Merit: 252
December 14, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

BITCOIN needs to bottom out and shake off all the weak hands, were almost there but not quite.

Ethereum is a young unregulated project, which a few people took advantage of by building scam coins on and in return ruining it for all the REAL projects on the platform. Once these scams are deflated and they all go to zero or get shut down by the government, ETH will be used by real world companies. The SEC is barely getting started cracking down on these ICO's.

What are you thoughts?
Sounds like a nightmare. especially scare forecasts for Ethereum-I have high hopes for this coin.
but your predictions may well come true. but I believe, that after this bottom will begin big growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 14, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
Absolutely have to agree with your predictions. I would say that I wouldn't be surprised at all when BTC would hit 2000usd mark within a month from now and ETH would fall to 50s. The overall situation right now just screams for sudden and unpredictable price swings to red.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 04:02:41 PM
I think the current condition is very worrying and my suggestion is not to do brave speculation like holding an altcoin, because this is very risky to lose very high, I prefer to sell my assets and wait for good conditions to return, the fixed price movement trend will not change in the coming months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
December 14, 2018, 03:32:19 PM
below $2000 price the market will come to panic selling and price going down to below $1000 wont be surprise, so i think it is very crucial time as right now market is moving down.
Activity: 350
December 14, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
As soon as BTC hit $14000.  I hope that beganing the next year bct star increasing and  within 3  month btc his this amount. So no upset man.  you  should hold btc until this time. If you sell  now, you lose big amount. 
of course, regret will come to the end, indeed many expert traders predict that Bitcoin will be at the level of 2800-2900 $,
and Ethereum at the level of 60-70 $, terrible if that happens
Well, judging by such forecasts, we are already on the way to the lower price point. Based on this, it can be assumed that after this price mark we can have an upward movement.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 03:19:14 PM
Seem like what you said are going to come true. ETH and BTC price are falling maybe it'll arrive the price which you predicted very soon. I think this is a good chance to make this world better by disqualifying all the weak hands and panic sellers Smiley
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 03:03:57 PM
Right now the situation of the market is in great speculation which nobody doesn't have any clue about the price. Due to market condition don't think the price of bitcoin won't be below 2000$ and ETH price won't be below 90$.
based on what you are telling bitcoin can't be low in $2000, if bitcoin hit the support price in belo $2800 i think and with market data bitcoin can be lower tahn $2000 in the next year but if not hit the support price i think bitcoin still above $2000
Activity: 518
December 14, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
I don't think it will go so low, but I would be very happy if it did happen. Buying at that prices would be just insane Smiley

I will support your position. The lowest possible point for Bitcoin now is 3 thousand. When it reaches it or even earlier, it will start running up. The same refers to Ethereum - the alt will gain.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
December 14, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
As soon as BTC hit $14000.  I hope that beganing the next year bct star increasing and  within 3  month btc his this amount. So no upset man.  you  should hold btc until this time. If you sell  now, you lose big amount. 
of course, regret will come to the end, indeed many expert traders predict that Bitcoin will be at the level of 2800-2900 $,
and Ethereum at the level of 60-70 $, terrible if that happens
Activity: 644
December 14, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 12, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
Soon, everything will depreciate. Why lower the price on the market, who from this remains in the black? Who benefits if no one earns?
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
December 12, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

What are you thoughts?

i dont like this predict, i think after Ethereum 2.0 everithing will be good. for ETH. becouse ETH will be more fast, and new ETHereums makeing hard, 1 new Block - will be New 2 ETH.  now is 3 ETH.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 12, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
I think that Bitcoin will be in the region of $ 3000 . Ethereum 80 $ and from these points will start the price recovery. I think that in the next month will change .
Before all, all users of cryptocurrency express their opinion equally as desires, which are not supported by any facts. I think that there are no prerequisites for real changes in the cryptocurrency market in a positive direction.

I think you're wrong. We see how volatility has returned to the market, volumes have increased. We see big bitcoin movements on large wallets. + The market can not constantly fall. + Big events are waiting for us in the first quarter of 2019 (Bakkt, ETF)
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
December 12, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

What are you thoughts?
I agree with your speculation. I think our market will collapse and many investors have to leave the market. The market will recover after 4-5 years. As the whales entered the market and made the price of the altcoins rise again. So we do not buy it now.
Pages:
Jump to: