Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC = $1600-$2800 & ETH $30-$70 - page 5. (Read 1905 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
December 09, 2018, 04:08:55 PM
$30 ETH? That would make a lot of people cry so much!

But on the bright side, when you guys entered in 2017, did you ever think you would be able to own even 1 Ether? In my country, minimum salary per month is after expenses rent food transport, maybe a single person can save about $100 max. Did we ever imagine we could own 1 ETH? at $30 3 ETH? I would use that opportunity definitely, and save up for future.
A rare opportunity of 30$ will not happen again in the following year and if the value of going into that phase is better you buy more ETH,but that won't happen indeed there are a lot of dumps this year thinking will not be lower than 50$.
If Bitcoin would still go another dump, we would probably see the prediction that is going to go real. But we are not yet seeing it and I hope it will not because it will bleed a lot on the market and it might be too scary to see it goes down a bit more compared to its last ATH last year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 01:15:41 PM
Ethereum will never be used by real companies, it has a bad reputation now and it doesn't scale well. When Cardano is released they will choose ADA to build DAPPS on, or perhaps Tezos, which is first to produce something reliable
Now, many sites theoretically exceed their capabilities Ethereum. And after their final revision, Ethereum will be even more difficult. Therefore, one should not forget about investing in such projects.
Activity: 406
December 09, 2018, 03:41:29 PM
I would not want to see such prices again. But at the moment the market is going down and I think it can happen in a few months.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 09, 2018, 03:35:05 PM
Ethereum will never be used by real companies, it has a bad reputation now and it doesn't scale well. When Cardano is released they will choose ADA to build DAPPS on, or perhaps Tezos, which is first to produce something reliable
Now, many sites theoretically exceed their capabilities Ethereum. And after their final revision, Ethereum will be even more difficult. Therefore, one should not forget about investing in such projects.

Why do people forget that Ethereum is still to beat in the smart contract market, the way chest Ethereum has no other competitiors has it, another thing to consider is the number of developers on the platform is huge and no project compare to it for now and this stakeholders won't want their platform to collapse
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
December 09, 2018, 12:49:07 PM
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 09, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
waoh i think your prediction is sort of matching it right now
BTC at $3300
ETH at $90
now

Yeah, as long as it bottomed out, real world companies can buy it cheap and thus the market will rebuild imo
I just can not believe the prices have dropped so low, but unfortunately they are.
Unfortunately, i believe too more and more, that the prediction of op is right.
A few months ago, i really would not have believed that the prices went so deep.
honestly really can not believe in such prices, many predicted a decline but so much so that no one would expect it

The truth is that if people want lower prices, they will fall sooner or later. Until the investors do not say that the price is attractive for them to buy, new money will not appear on the market. I didn't seen big buy offers on exchanges, so we can assume that the price is still too high for investors. It is very possible that soon we can see the prices proposed by OP.
Activity: 448
December 09, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
BTC at $3300
ETH at $90
now

Yeah, as long as it bottomed out, real world companies can buy it cheap and thus the market will rebuild imo
I just can not believe the prices have dropped so low, but unfortunately they are.
A few months ago, i really would not have believed that the prices went so deep.
honestly really can not believe in such prices, many predicted a decline but so much so that no one would expect it
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 03:09:12 PM
BTC at $3300
ETH at $90
now

Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 08, 2018, 02:45:22 PM
These are my predictions for the next 3-4 months.

BITCOIN needs to bottom out and shake off all the weak hands, were almost there but not quite.

Ethereum is a young unregulated project, which a few people took advantage of by building scam coins on and in return ruining it for all the REAL projects on the platform. Once these scams are deflated and they all go to zero or get shut down by the government, ETH will be used by real world companies. The SEC is barely getting started cracking down on these ICO's.

What are you thoughts?
Yeah, also i agree with you most probably Bitcoin will be bottom out in the next few months. But still i see sometimes this type of predictions https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/3827/bitcoin-expected-to-go-back-to-15000-in-2019-ethereum-classic-stellar-and-neo-shows-bright-future/
I don't think ETH is a unregulated project and only developers got benefit. Because in the market most of the projects erc-20 based but now we are thinking eth is a worthless project something like that.         
Activity: 854
Merit: 109
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 08, 2018, 02:18:30 PM
I think so. Decline will continue until people forget crypto money. Because popularity is not good for this sector. I think it would take a long time for the market to become old.
Activity: 490
December 08, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

BITCOIN needs to bottom out and shake off all the weak hands, were almost there but not quite.

Ethereum is a young unregulated project, which a few people took advantage of by building scam coins on and in return ruining it for all the REAL projects on the platform. Once these scams are deflated and they all go to zero or get shut down by the government, ETH will be used by real world companies. The SEC is barely getting started cracking down on these ICO's.

What are you thoughts?
I agree with the price you predict for bitcoin and ETH. But the closure of the market is unlikely. This market is a gold warehouse for large whales. They can manipulate comfort in this market without being punished by law. No one wants to give up a large gold warehouse. Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
Many of us predict btc is lower as well as eth, as if you make everyone panic and maybe many are hooked on this. Everyone does have things for every prediction, and I wait and read every prediction from friends. Indeed, bitcoin travel is still long so that the twists and turns of bitcoin will be a useful history in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 08, 2018, 12:04:57 PM
I am agree with you, market is going towards your prediction. Bitcoin is 500$ away from 2800$ and ETH is 20$ away. Market will get rid of scammers and fake bounty projects. There should be a criteria for each bounty/ico project. There should be central agency for monitoring ICO projects. Regularisation of ico will be helpful in this regard. There are already many crypto currencies. It should be stopped now and people should focus on existing crypto currencies.   
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
December 08, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

What are you thoughts?

If this predictions would become true, then id rather buy a lot of this coins, because i believe that it can recover in the next coming few years or months, it is certain of course, so its a best idea if we invest while the price is too low and affordable
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 07:26:07 AM

There is some truth to what you have speculated. Ethereum have been the subject of scammers trying to cash out in cryptocurrency. Regulations by government or crackdown of scammers will bring these illegal activities to a halt thus bringing up the confidence of investors to ethereum.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
December 08, 2018, 07:03:18 AM
BTC at $3300
ETH at $90
now

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
December 08, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

But on the bright side, when you guys entered in 2017, did you ever think you would be able to own even 1 Ether? In my country, minimum salary per month is after expenses rent food transport, maybe a single person can save about $100 max. Did we ever imagine we could own 1 ETH? at $30 3 ETH? I would use that opportunity definitely, and save up for future.
A rare opportunity of 30$ will not happen again in the following year and if the value of going into that phase is better you buy more ETH,but that won't happen indeed there are a lot of dumps this year thinking will not be lower than 50$.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 08, 2018, 06:31:31 AM

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 05:56:56 AM
I don't want to agree but seems to be true ,
If the market doesn't recover then we are really heading down to that price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

What are you thoughts?
Crypto market witnesses hard times with regard to prices and volume, from other side, it witnesses very good times with regard to adoption. Some whales and new players will try to dump it as much as they can, because they are greedy and they know that Crypto will prosper in the coming years, so I think no one know where the bottom is, but historically, %85 correction is more than enough for Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: