Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC as a national currency? - page 18. (Read 12591 times)

Activity: 790
Merit: 261
December 11, 2017, 06:01:16 PM
So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?

I do not think that will happen. Why ? Because bitcoin can not be related to banks and also bitcoin is very contrary to the bank. And the government also has not legalized bitcoin. If bitcoin becomes the national currency then maybe not one country but all countries.

There is no possibility abiut bitcoin being national currency there are possibility that countries can adapt blockchain technology to have their own crypto currencies like Venezuela is planning to have their own crypto coin named PETRO so we can expect these kind of countries to use bitcoin as the best alternative for currency if bitcoin gains stability.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 03:21:58 PM
So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?

I do not think that will happen. Why ? Because bitcoin can not be related to banks and also bitcoin is very contrary to the bank. And the government also has not legalized bitcoin. If bitcoin becomes the national currency then maybe not one country but all countries.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
December 11, 2017, 03:09:42 PM
Bitcoin as a nationa currency of any country across the world? I bet that was too far from reality to make happen because bitcoin was a cryptocurrency and it is merely decentralized so for me it cannot be a national currency. I think it will be just enough if we will just stick into what bitcoin really is right now to be used by all people across the globe and do not need to evenly adapt it to be a national currency since all the countries have already their own types of currencies set by their own country.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
December 11, 2017, 03:04:16 PM
Bitcoin is decentralized and anonymous, so it can't being a national currency for sure. Governments and banks prefer always to deal with controlled currencies, that's why they keep supporting their fiat currencies.
Maybe they will launch their digital currencies but will never make BTC as supported national currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
December 11, 2017, 02:51:31 PM

I really think this is possible but in the far future. If bitcoin will be acknowledged by a lot of people, government, business establishments and a lot more, bitcoin can be used for our daily transactions and life. It is convenient to have bitcoin because it makes transactions safer and easier.
Activity: 169
December 11, 2017, 02:44:30 PM
No, it can affect the economy in many ways, and a national currency has to be controlled by the government which destroys the characteristic of bitcoin as a decentralized currency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
December 11, 2017, 01:48:00 PM
Umm let's be realistic. I really love how Bitcoin effects the world but I just don't think it'll happen in the near future. Seems like some states want to create their own cryptocurrencies. But still no one can make a definite prediction. Considering the world is crazy.. Who knows?  Cheesy

A government backed crypto is just another fiat. Inflationary, regulated, fiscalised, etc... Perhaps a bit easier to transfer but that´s all. I would not like to have any of it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 12:54:31 PM
bitcoin can not become National currency.Because it needs to be Internet connection for Trancaction.Everyone can not be able to use service without Internet.
It can't be a become national currency but it can be used by the community as the world's currency since everyone would love to use bitcoin for transacting. There are people who are sticking to bitcoin now and mostly relying their lives with it.

This is enough for us. I don't have a personal requirement like being a national currency for bitcoin. It's volatile and not suitable for being a national currency as a result of this.
It is true bitcoin is not having a exit price and not being so famous but if it is not volatile then people will not buy much bitcoin and they will not show keen interest for bitcoin investment, even now when yet bitcoin is not a legal and regular currency it is very famous and a lot of marketplaces are accepting bitcoin payment and hope soon government will make bitcoin as legal currency and it will be good for the power of bitcoin.
First of all, you need to know the reason why do the government should accept Bitcoin is legally? Imagine you are the government, ask yourself: "Can Bitcoin give you more benefits than disadvantage?". I have did that, so, I understand why the government can not accept Bitcoin in many countries.
Activity: 266
December 11, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

First of all it is not a currency in the direct meaning of this word, and it is created to be used globally. Thus BTC is international cryptocurrency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 07:46:04 AM
bitcoin will not be the national currency of any country, because bitcoin is created for the whole world, so if it is made into one state currency then bitcoin certainly is not owned by everyone.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 06:44:36 AM
As Bitcoin continues to grow in popularity and garner more attention by investors, everyday users and even politicians, the inevitable reality of Bitcoin becoming a national currency is on the horizon. Such a currency contains the potential to prevent the financial roller coaster that is being observed in nations such as Venezuela and Zimbabwe. Yet, in the interim, early adopters will face many challenges and impediments as they transition into a Bitcoin-based monetary system but such bumps will pay off in the long term.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
December 10, 2017, 03:34:48 PM
Well, there are some unrecognized countries in the world that use bitcoins as their national currency. That's where I first heard about bitcoin, with Liberland, a small country proclaimed by some dude that was supposed to span across a small chunk of disputed land between Serbia and Croatia. But apart from that being a really bad idea, the idea for bitcoin to be the currency used there isn't good. Bitcoin is more of a store of wealth, not something you'd buy your groceries with.
Activity: 375
December 10, 2017, 03:34:28 PM
Umm let's be realistic. I really love how Bitcoin effects the world but I just don't think it'll happen in the near future. Seems like some states want to create their own cryptocurrencies. But still no one can make a definite prediction. Considering the world is crazy.. Who knows?  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 10, 2017, 03:17:10 PM
bitcoin can not become National currency.Because it needs to be Internet connection for Trancaction.Everyone can not be able to use service without Internet.
It can't be a become national currency but it can be used by the community as the world's currency since everyone would love to use bitcoin for transacting. There are people who are sticking to bitcoin now and mostly relying their lives with it.

This is enough for us. I don't have a personal requirement like being a national currency for bitcoin. It's volatile and not suitable for being a national currency as a result of this.
It is true bitcoin is not having a exit price and not being so famous but if it is not volatile then people will not buy much bitcoin and they will not show keen interest for bitcoin investment, even now when yet bitcoin is not a legal and regular currency it is very famous and a lot of marketplaces are accepting bitcoin payment and hope soon government will make bitcoin as legal currency and it will be good for the power of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 10, 2017, 12:06:35 PM
There is a possibility that btc will become a national crypto. Because maybe that is one of btc's reason why it was created.
Activity: 406
December 10, 2017, 11:12:41 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 11:11:27 AM
Think of this, other countries don't want bitcoin to enter their life and country what more if this will become the national currency which is so impossible, not all countries are open for this crypto because it is decentralized and they can't even estimate its market flow. It is really hard if one proposed it, and we all know it has limited supply only.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
December 10, 2017, 09:50:30 AM
So for me ,as of now I think there is a possibility that this will be national currency and yet there will be more competition as it will have a lot of influential banks.  it could happen if this will be supported by our government thru exchange rate. But for now we are establishing whats better for the country. And there's a lot of talk and there's definitely something to complain about here. Because others do not know bitcoin yet and they can not afford to buy the phone. But we can see the bit more slowly in bitcoin we do not know what's happening right now but there are plenty of improvements in the future of our national currency and if this happens at the same time as our technological development..
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 10, 2017, 09:10:09 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 07:51:19 AM
if bitcoin changing the position of the flat money, i think it can't because right now the regulation of many country said that id you want make transaction, you need a currencies that distributed by central bank, how about bitcoin? is it distributed by central bank? if yes maybe bitcoin can replace the position of the flat money
Pages:
Jump to: