Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC as a national currency? - page 21. (Read 12591 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 09:51:01 AM
So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?
Could be yes and can also not. Become a national currency is too impossible, because bitcoin crypto currency that exist only in internet world, but can also yes in this world nothing is impossible
I guess it is impossible to happen. As we all know bitcoin is not acceptable in other countries. They even banned bitcoin for some reasons. Then going to a national currency? It's impossible. Bitcoin is tax free, so the central banks cannot gain any profits from it. And to make it as a national currency, the governments make sure they can manipulate the bitcoin. And surely, they will implement the tax.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 02, 2017, 09:05:17 AM
So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?

So far, bitcoin can not be a national currency. Due to the fact that bitcoin is very volatile when we use our daily cost we can have a problem. Furthermore, the transaction fee is huge for bitcoin whenever we send it. So for now, bitcoin cannot be a national currency.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 08:31:12 AM
I don't think so, bitcoin features let people earn much money beasause of limited coins available, and when fiat are printing BTC grows. By the way, mainly beacause of 1. huge financial (nobody will sell its) 2. huge fees so the selling etc. so not efficient 3. It is not the fastest crypto in the world so definitely unbankable.
There is no difficulty in doing this bitcoin is the best coin we have now and declaring it as national currency will bring a lot of benefits the major is the economy will be boosted secondly people will prefer to come and work into the bitcoin region because money here is in great value, and smartphone and internet is normal thing nowadays every region has these facilities now and now kids are carrying smartphone also.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
December 02, 2017, 06:13:45 AM
It will never be happen that bitcoin will become a national currency because in my country many business man or the owner of bank will disagree about that at the government take action about that because we know the no one can control bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
December 02, 2017, 04:46:10 AM
Im looking forward that someday bitcoin will be our national currency although we know that it has many process and years passed by before it will implement.And for now it is possible because the price of bitcoin is increasing and I know it will be stable forever in our life as long many investors and users who adapt bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
December 02, 2017, 04:35:40 AM

BTC has no national boundaries, it could be some countries' national currency, but the best thing would be that BTC become international currency, so every body can pay with BTC anywhere.

It would be a dream come true if BTC can become an international currency as then everyone in the world will start using the btc whenever they require and wherever they travel. the demand will be huge as all the people would start using it and the price would also become more stable and will be accepted everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
December 02, 2017, 04:27:43 AM
I do not think this will ever happen. We all know that Bitcoin is a digital currency and no single group / country can handle it. Everyone in the world today is entitled to use Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is unlikely to be mastered and Bitcoin prices are also influenced by various things, such as the number of transactions and also the number of people using Bitcoin. The more people who use Bitcoin, the higher the quality of Bitcoin. This is the demand factor that makes a Bitcoin more valuable.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 04:20:05 AM
How can any crypto become a national currency? It is the same like internet will be declared by some country their national system of connection. Bitcoin is an international currency, and it is its main privilege. It is the best currency to make transactions between different countries.
Bitcoin is P2P transaction. majority of people are using bitcoin to avoid the 3rd party. just like some people are consider by using the bitcoin caused by they can do it directly to the users without any autorithy.
As the national currency and bitcoin is not made for it.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
December 02, 2017, 03:57:00 AM

As of now! Its not possible or maybe never because we all know that bitcoin value is very volatile that is why some offline merchant does not want bitcoin as their mode of payment. So many investors are believing in bitcoin but there is so much things to improve first and needs a lot to work.
December 02, 2017, 02:15:34 AM
It is possible since bitcoin is already international where there still banning bitcoin because they believe its scam and what so ever  it will became a national currency when all countries accept it and learning more about bitcoin this digital currency is the keading the new generation of our world
Partially we can yes, because of what bitcoin doing right now spreading the words and spreading the mobility that bitcoin have. I frequently say bitcoin can become a national currency and i think there's time for it to do. Since bitcoin came and across into $10,000 then there's a possibility that it would be
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
December 02, 2017, 02:11:12 AM
I don't think it would be became national currency, because still many country the government not legalized bitcoin yet.
I think bitcoin can be alternative payment for online transactions, to make easy and faster for payment.
The bitcoin will not become national currency and even though the governments will make bitcoin as a fully legalized cryptocurrency in different countries then it will not become the trigger for bitcoin to become the national currency because bitcoin doesn't have the supply that is needed to be able to sustain the needs of the people in terms of amount of money to be used.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
December 02, 2017, 02:09:23 AM
I don't think it would be became national currency, because still many country the government not legalized bitcoin yet.
I think bitcoin can be alternative payment for online transactions, to make easy and faster for payment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 01, 2017, 11:54:13 PM
No i dont think that bitcoin will become a national currency among other countries, a national currency must be connected to some past of certain country must have a good positive side with it.
Bitcoin is a crypto currency and specially made for the internet and bitcoin is intangible and i dont think that any country will have a pride with a bitcoin currency.
Activity: 644
December 01, 2017, 09:43:15 AM
I think to be a currency, this bitcoin is impossible because as far as I know the currency is a means of exchange issued legally under the law of a country, while the bitcoin who created it? who is producing ?. Better bitcoin remains the current investment and trade commodity that has potential profit potential.
Activity: 672
December 01, 2017, 09:41:21 AM
Bitcoin, for now, is not suitable to become a national currency of any country. Bitcoin's value is too volatile so a product or service will always change in price with respect to the price of Bitcoin. Also, a transaction fee is there with every transaction, this is not practical in using in a daily basis. It will be hard for the government to control the scenario. So if a country will make Bitcoin as its national currency then they have to regulate it first.
Bitcoin as a national currency today is not yet applicable. It can affect the market product prices in a negative manner, because of its volatility in its value. The unpredictability of its value will create a huge impact in the market. So bitcoin to become a national currency needs a thorough study by marketing experts and economist.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
December 01, 2017, 09:10:03 AM
For my own opinion ,Bitcoin can't be a national currency because govs won't let it be...
 We're still in the beginning of bitcoin development, still on scale debate to make bitcoin could afford so many transaction per second and we shouldn't pay a higher fees. Another factor that may a big problem is bitcoin volatile, a country can't adopt a currency which always fluctuate, even third world countries in Africa using US Dollars as their legal currency. And also because. Once that Bitcoin will become a national currency people living in poor countries will be affected because they don't have the modem technology to use in their transactions and it's very hard to use especially when you buy on small stores and also in paying small transactions...
This is one of the fundamental reason why people are crazy after bitcoin. Bitcoin is providing them high level of security in addition to complete control over their wealth. It is very easy to make transactions with bitcoin internationally as compared to banks because here is no involvements of any third party and big taxes. People are very much comfortable with bitcoin since it is the most reliable method of saving your money right now.
Activity: 294
November 30, 2017, 12:09:00 PM
Bitcoin will never be a national currency. Yes, bitcoin is becoming popular these days and we all know more people are using it today but it will never replace fiat currencies. Fiat determines the country of a money and without fiat, we cannot determine Bitcoin's price and we cannot appreciate it. Bitcoin can be a worldwude currency where all the countries will be using it to have transactions but ot would never a country's main currency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 11:48:28 AM
How can any crypto become a national currency? It is the same like internet will be declared by some country their national system of connection. Bitcoin is an international currency, and it is its main privilege. It is the best currency to make transactions between different countries.
November 30, 2017, 04:09:33 AM
It will never happen in my country because,  1st bitcoin is not yet known. 2nd, a lots of business man (bank owner)  will disagree and we all know that no one can control bitcoin so therefore the government will not gain money(tax) from it.
yes, right at the present situation i am agree with you that bitcoin is not possible to accept as a national currency and the reason is that still bitcoin is not in a position to accept as national currency because bitcoin still need a huge work to improve their performance more and more to get maximum number of users through out the whole world and also change some policies so that bitcoin will become legalize in the rules and regulation of the countries then the probability of acceptance of bitcoin as a national currency will be increased.
Activity: 266
November 30, 2017, 04:02:49 AM
It will never happen in my country because,  1st bitcoin is not yet known. 2nd, a lots of business man (bank owner)  will disagree and we all know that no one can control bitcoin so therefore the government will not gain money(tax) from it.
Pages:
Jump to: