Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC as a national currency? - page 22. (Read 12591 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 10:14:32 PM
I think the government would not agree to that. There is still fiat money on the top and they will just make the bitcoin an option with some tax on it.
Activity: 168
November 29, 2017, 10:09:58 PM
Bitcoins as national currency is not possible, its just like that every people and nation should knew what is bitcoins, how and what's the uses of it. No issue if its only an online currency. In my opinion only.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 07:48:00 PM
So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?

BTC has no national boundaries, it could be some countries' national currency, but the best thing would be that BTC become international currency, so every body can pay with BTC anywhere.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 29, 2017, 07:47:05 PM
Japan has given similar importance as the national currency to the bitcoin. As Japan highly believe in technology advancement, it took such an initiative and now the growth it has been experiencing is much big compared to that of other countries. In future looking it's growth other countries too might give preference similar to national currency.
You are right people all over the hope that bitcoin achieve its main target, to become the most powerfull and official currency. Bitcoin to be a national currency I think this is possible because according to average increase of price of bitcoin so it is like miracle that’s why the possibility present to be a national currency.

And how could this work? A combined offensive could be prepared on another countries to weak the country using Bitcoins as their national currency. The war would be on the Crypto-Currency world, strategical financial attacks against the enemies. It can help little countries which are unknown or worthless for most people and most other countries, but let's say a big country like USA, Russia or China starts using Bitcoin as national currency, it would be a disaster...
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
November 29, 2017, 07:42:22 PM
So as far as we know BTC currency is growing wide, do you think there will be when it become a national currency?If yes, why?If not, why?
It is possible since bitcoin is already international where there still banning bitcoin because they believe its scam and what so ever  it will became a national currency when all countries accept it and learning more about bitcoin this digital currency is the keading the new generation of our world
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 07:36:33 PM
Japan has given similar importance as the national currency to the bitcoin. As Japan highly believe in technology advancement, it took such an initiative and now the growth it has been experiencing is much big compared to that of other countries. In future looking it's growth other countries too might give preference similar to national currency.
You are right people all over the hope that bitcoin achieve its main target, to become the most powerfull and official currency. Bitcoin to be a national currency I think this is possible because according to average increase of price of bitcoin so it is like miracle that’s why the possibility present to be a national currency.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 07:34:40 PM
this will be an excellent when bitcoin will become as a national currency but remember that bitcoin is  still not have get such high popularity and value in world that it will become national currency. still bitcoin need large performance and time to get maximum number of users and their interest and become legalize then the probability of acceptance will be increased.
Off course bitcoin is now a digital currency and need a lot of followers and support to become a national currency and now bitcoin still growing to that point to achieve it, I hope that in the future bitcoin get to its success and become a national currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 07:10:39 PM
I don't think so, bitcoin features let people earn much money beasause of limited coins available, and when fiat are printing BTC grows. By the way, mainly beacause of 1. huge financial (nobody will sell its) 2. huge fees so the selling etc. so not efficient 3. It is not the fastest crypto in the world so definitely unbankable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
November 29, 2017, 11:46:12 AM
It will be very difficult to use bitcoin as a national currency as the process involve in carrying out bitcoin transactions are very hard not like faint money which does not come with such difficulties in using.
Bitcoin can't be use offline that is to say you must have a smartphone and an internet connection to be able to transact in bitcoin.
Secondly because of the volatility of bitcoin price it will be so expensive for any government to sustain it as a national currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
November 29, 2017, 11:30:21 AM
No it will never be a national currency because every country has its own currency and by that we can determine what country a money came from. Bitcoin can be a worldwide currency but it cannot be one's local currency. Fiat has been the foundation of every country and we cannot remove it just like that.
Activity: 182
November 29, 2017, 05:52:56 AM
Bitcoin cant be a national currency because a national currency is what makes a nation proud and consist of historical value.
People,places etc that are put in a money has made their nation proud at some point and bitcoin doesnt have that aspect.
Activity: 38
November 29, 2017, 05:42:20 AM
bitcoin is basically a digital or electronic money so anytime bitcoin can not be a national currency instead of cash because cash is a means of buying and selling transactions that have been legalized and listed in government law. but it is unlikely one day bitcoin could be national currency because it has been inaugurated by the government and included in the constitution.
Activity: 154
November 29, 2017, 04:33:29 AM
I donth think so that the BITCOIN WILL BE A NATIONAL CURRENCY IT BECAUSE YOU CAN DEAL ONLY BITCOIN WHEN YOU ARE ONLINE OTHERWISE YOU CANT DO ANY TRANSACTION...
Activity: 171
November 29, 2017, 04:29:47 AM
The national currency is issued centrally by the main bank of the country. Therefore, based on the principle of decentralization cryptocurrency can not be national. In addition, such high volatility will not allow the economy to function normally.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
November 29, 2017, 02:31:51 AM
for the short time i think bitcoin can't be the national currencies maybe in the next 10 years or more bitcoin can changed the physic payment in offline store, you just need your bitcoin in your phone to pay something, but bitcoin can't be the national currencies because national currencies in a country is an identity for them about their country
Once Bitcoin will be accepted worldwide then definitely it is going to be international currency rather national and it still is to some extent but no one can tell how long will it take Bitcoin to be legalized all over the  globe. By considering the present amount of available Bitcoin which is yet to be released, I am also of the opinion that its worldwide legalization will accelerate its value increment unexpectedly. I hope this happens soon because I want to enjoy purchasing in Satoshi.
Activity: 392
November 29, 2017, 12:17:16 AM
No doubt demand for Bictoin is increasing and it has a bright and positive future but we can't see Bitcoin as a national currency.The main reasons for this is it's decentralized nature and anonymity. As it is decentralized which means that government is not able to control it so no government will allow such currency over which they have no control to become the national currency.As the transactions through Bitcoin are anonymous so government is not able to identify the people involved in the transaction and so no tax is imposed so this can  also be a reason.Third reason can be the use of Bitcoin in illegal dealings such as drug dealings, ammunitions dealings etc.
All the countries have their own national currency and the bitcoin is not still in position that any country can make it as a national currency so when bitcoin will get maximum number of people then it will make possible of making national currency.
Activity: 357
November 28, 2017, 09:43:13 PM
It is good for BTC to stay at of what of it is now. Maybe bitcoin can never be a national currency to a lot of countries because we all know this is only a digital currencies. We cannot always depend on something that cannot work via offline. Maybe we can say that bitcoin can be a global currency but not a physical global currency bitcoin as of now is our digital global currencies that we work for it and earn of it and use it to lead our every life to a good future.
Activity: 12
November 28, 2017, 03:58:44 PM
really a lot of ways to get bitcoin like we always follow resources bitcointalk task because there are numerous resources available which can provide us income, but before following the bounty we must comprehend the rules bounty to do the work we are able to be eligible, after we obtain it then coin we want to sell as company funds what's going to we nevertheless maintain.
Activity: 182
November 28, 2017, 02:48:29 PM
I dont think it will be adopted as a national.curency, mainly because it started asa world wide one. That means ppl all over the world already have the majoraty of it. Plus the total numbers of bitcoins that can be mined is 21 mil. If a government adopts a coin, it has to have the power to make currency as it likes. Sometimes goverments make an currency to help the economy. If there is a predetermined number that can ever be created, and a goverment doesn't have the majority of it, i think it can not be a national currency. But it can be a world wide one. As it is now
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
November 28, 2017, 02:46:25 PM
I don't think any country will accept BTC as a national currency because of the fact that it's too volatile. The value of a country's Fiat  currency changes daily but on a minor level but BTC's price fluctuates a lot which is simply not suitable for becoming a national currency, it's just a very profitable asset class and I just hope it remains one.
Pages:
Jump to: