Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e 10 saatten daha uzun süredir kapalı - page 3. (Read 11112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2017, 07:37:42 PM
Çevirisini yapabilecek birisi var mı ?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 05:27:17 PM
https://btc-e.nz/refund sayfası açıldı. Şuan hesaptaki coinlerin %55'i çekilebilir durumda.
 Fakat çekmek istenildiğinde tüm seçenekleri işaretlemeden onay vermiyor.
Seçenekler arasında coinlerin bir kısmından vazgeçileceği falan yazıyor.

İngilizcesi olan birileri yardımcı olursa bizde hata yapmadan ona göre işlem yapalım. Yardım edeceklere şimdiden teşekkürler.

link açılmadı siz o kısmın resmini çekermisiniz ve copy paste yaparmısınız ?

Buyrun hocam

I ile başlayanların hepsi birer seçenek olarak görünüyor. Hepsini işaretlemeyince hata veriyor.

Teşekkürler...

This page is made for an immediate return of funds for those who do not want to wait, or do not believe in us.
You can receive 55% of your funds immediately, without verification, provided by your consent to refuse to receive the other 45% of funds.
All funds will be returned in coins only. That is why if you had funds in fiat currencies (USD, RUR, EUR), first they will be converted into USD at the exchange rate of Central Bank of Russian Federation, after that USD will be converted into liquid coins(50% BTC, 25% LTC, 25% ETH) at the exchange rate of other cryptocurrency exchanges and returned to them.
After the return of funds following this procedure, your account will deleted forever, without a possibility to restore it. If you wish to continue working with us after relaunch, you would have to open a new account.
All funds will be returned during 72 hours.

I confirm that I refuse to receive 45% of my funds voluntarily, to receive a fast return of 55% of my funds.
I will not have any claims and demand the return of 45% of my funds in future.
I was notified that I could receive 100% of my funds eventually and I decline this option voluntarily.
I am fully responsible for the accuracy of the addresses for the payout that I have provided. If I have provided an incorrect address, I understand that it will be impossible to return the funds sent to this address and I renounce them.
I agree with a recalculation of 55% of my balance and transferring fiat funds into cryptocurrencies, and I confirm that it is fair.
I agree that my account will be deleted without an option to restore it after the return of 55% of my funds.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Revolution
September 03, 2017, 03:08:57 PM
https://btc-e.nz/refund sayfası açıldı. Şuan hesaptaki coinlerin %55'i çekilebilir durumda.

İngilizcesi olan birileri yardımcı olursa bizde hata yapmadan ona göre işlem yapalım. Yardım edeceklere şimdiden teşekkürler.

link açılmadı siz o kısmın resmini çekermisiniz ve copy paste yaparmısınız ?
Activity: 114
Merit: 38
September 03, 2017, 01:06:08 PM
Adamlar ciddi ciddi yeniden başladılar. Bakalım %100 geri ödeme yaptık diyecekleri günü görebilecek miyiz?
Activity: 45
September 02, 2017, 05:20:52 PM

Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
September 02, 2017, 03:58:56 AM
databasei yüklemişler gerçekten, bakalım %55'de olsa ödeme yapılacakmı? bununla ilgili ayrıca bir konu açabilirsek ve  çekim yapabilenler yazarsa iyice kargaşık burgaşık olmaz sürecin nasıl işlediğini daha rahat görebiliriz.
legendary
Activity: 1036
September 01, 2017, 04:40:37 PM
Yarın %55 çekim olcakmış sözde bakalım

Yarın btc-e mağdurlarının akıbeti o zaman üç aşağı beş yukarı belli olur.Ödeme yaparlarsa gerisininde geleceğini düşünüyorum ama yarın bir bahane,pürüz v.s çıkarsa iş zorlaşır.
legendary
September 01, 2017, 04:27:05 PM
Yarın %55 çekim olcakmış sözde bakalım
Activity: 114
Merit: 38
September 01, 2017, 02:36:28 PM
an itibari ile https://btc-e.nz/ adresinden tekrar online olmuştur.

şu an işlemlere kapalı halde. fakat cüzdanlar aktif. yarın açıklama geleceği söyleniyor.

Herhalde piyasanın en güvenilir borsalarından olur artık! Yani tası tarağı toplayıp gitmiyorlar, detaylı bir güvenlik kontrolünden geçen ve hatta ceza alan bir kuruluş olacağına göre, vur kaç yapma ihtimalleri daha az gibi.
Activity: 60
 an itibari ile https://btc-e.nz/ adresinden tekrar online olmuştur.

şu an işlemlere kapalı halde. fakat cüzdanlar aktif. yarın açıklama geleceği söyleniyor.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Helena Helena!
Hadi geçmiş olsun içerde parası olanlara Btc-e yakında açılıyormuş.

https://koinbulteni.com/btc-e-yeniden-aciliyor-2258.html
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Ucuz atlattım resmen 25k $ para vardı içerde bittrex e geçmişim allahtan.
Revolution
amin kardeşim insanlar yeterince stres altında piyasalarda bi de bu hırsızlar iyice geriyor milleti.
Activity: 546
Merit: 262
Umarım tüm btc-e mağdurları bu beladan en az hasarla kurtulurlar gerçekten güvenilir borsalardan bir tanesiydi btc-e.Bu olaylar bitince sonrasında neler olacak bekleyip göreceğiz  Cry
Revolution
Yani 2 hafta daha bekletiyorlar. 15 Eylül Deadline vermişler
Revolution
Eylül ayında açacaklarmış çekim işlemlerini.

Yeni site kurulacak ayın 15 ine kadar da eski üyelerin transferleri isim soyisim email ve paralar buraya aktarılacak.

bu olana kadar 2Eylülden itibaren btc-e.nz https://btc-e.nz/ den giriş yapıp accountunuza bakabilirsiniz

demişler
legendary
bende de ingilizce yok ki belki biri çevirir diye attım .d
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Hocam bilgi için teşekkürler ama İngilizce metni önce çevirip atsanız daha sonra bizimle paylaşsanız daha iyi olur bana kalırsa.Bu arada konudaki mesajları okudum geçmiş olsun umarım kaybınızı geri alırsınız.
legendary
UPDATE 8

The launch of the service will take place in 3 stages.

At the first stage, the old company (with which you have signed an offer contract) will prepare and transfer to the new company digital personal data of users, in full compliance with the European directives on personal data and in compliance with European legislation in this field.
Terms of transfer until 15.09.2017

In the second stage, the licensed financial investment company, assumes the task of restructuring the digital assets of the new company and registering digital data of users at home.

In the third stage, the licensed financial investment company will audit and register personal data in accordance with AML laws and KYC identification procedures.

In the future, this financial company will operate under its financial license both digital and monetary data.

In parallel with the legal issue of restructuring, users will be given the opportunity to check the integrity of the digital balance in the user's account, and users will be able to make changes in the security of the account. For chat and support, chat will be available.

For these purposes, the service will be launched on the old domain (btc-e.nz). You will be able to log in and check your balance before recounting.
Term before 02.09.2017

Since there is a risk of third-party access to account accounts and to protect users' digital balances, it is highly recommended that you update the security and identification settings. Instructions for these actions will be duplicated by a separate news item.

The helpdesk system will be operated by the licensed financial company after the start of the digital data transfer procedure. After starting the service from the financial company and in case you have difficulties with entering the account or there are inaccuracies in the balance, you can get help and answers through the ticket system.

The following information update will be released on 01/09/2017

If you have any questions we are ready to answer them.

How will the balances be recalculated?
This information will be published in the next updates.

What is the domain for the new service and what is the financial company?
This information will be published before September 15, 2017

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/update-8-30-31-2017-2135397
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: