Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 101. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Blank site makes it easier to login? yes/no?

LMAO

Sooooo, Anyone have some good jokes to pass the time?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
they are erasing all the trace of the crime  Cheesy

i think they are waiting for that 100 BTC investor before closing and finally it happened  Shocked
Activity: 9
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
But where did you hear that about not referring yourself? I haven't seen that posted by admin.
Read it sometwhere
I made a few adjustments to your spreadsheet. Thanks for sharing it Smiley
You're welcome Smiley But why didn't you just modify mine? It can be modified by anyone. And yours is broken (column H)
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
Website locked me out of about BTC 0.01 .... not a lot of money but just know their rules are changed suddenly and arbitrarily. They write and enforce the rules so that, in aggregate, you will all lose. And the biggest losers will have no recourse.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
site is blank??
okay guys.... i guess now!!!.. now is the moment to say a real goodbye Cheesy
Activity: 5
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I can't to login again.....I break the ball of this continuos up and down....
Activity: 21
Activity: 182
im new to btc world

is it late to invest in lvl2? im very tempted because of 5 successful withdraws (0.00140388btc) but scared of this unstable (ponzi?) faucet

thanks!

you are new to bitcoin and already earned oved 0.006 btc and you can invest but try it at your own risk

Level 2 is pretty bad IMO. The pool will be full every 30 minutes, so you have to check the site very often to maximize your profit.

level one is the best since it is free and 0 risk ofc  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
but id say level 3 pretty tempting to try, thats ofc if the OP still around with the site lol

Agreed, i keep getting tempted to invest, but the site keeping on going up and down is (thankfully) stopping me
Activity: 54
pls never come back so they can start crying Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
I didn't know Russian was a race.  You learn something new on the internet every day!

well... russian isnt a race... but still his idea makes sense... and yeah... the russian guy said : Best faucet up to 1200 in 8 mins (well right i think hes kinda stupid advertising this link on this forum Cheesy )

I agree with you the guy was being stupid, I didn't like how he was claiming it was because he was russian. I have a lot of vested interest in Russia and sick to death of people slaggin them off around the world based on lies and made up news reports Smiley

And lol OP you can use all the words you like, racist, countriest, discrimination however you want to dress it up. You still claimed he was being stupid because he was Russian.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
im new to btc world

is it late to invest in lvl2? im very tempted because of 5 successful withdraws (0.00140388btc) but scared of this unstable (ponzi?) faucet

thanks!

you are new to bitcoin and already earned oved 0.006 btc and you can invest but try it at your own risk

Level 2 is pretty bad IMO. The pool will be full every 30 minutes, so you have to check the site very often to maximize your profit.

level one is the best since it is free and 0 risk ofc  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
but id say level 3 pretty tempting to try, thats ofc if the OP still around with the site lol
Activity: 182
Dammit, down again, i wonder how long before site goes down for good, can't keep going up and down like this
Wont let me log into either of my payed accounts
..... ..... ..... .....
Activity: 68
I didn't know Russian was a race.  You learn something new on the internet every day!

well... russian isnt a race... but still his idea makes sense... and yeah... the russian guy said : Best faucet up to 1200 in 8 mins (well right i think hes kinda stupid advertising this link on this forum Cheesy )
Activity: 42
Activity: 98
Got logged out, can't login back.
Pages:
Jump to: