Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 105. (Read 237457 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1014
Login and Enjoy. Satoshi flow.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
I really think that a more stable server, capable of handling sporadic influxes of traffic, is needed. Think about it - every
half hour, hour, or however often the bank fills up at each level, you have mass people hitting the site to empty the bank.

If the server isn't up to snuff, you're going to have problems.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
She's back up for air!

Man, I´d go friggin crazy if I´d milked a faucet for fifteen cents and then watched it all slip through my fingers.

lol
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Man, I´d go friggin crazy if I´d milked a faucet for fifteen cents and then watched it all slip through my fingers.
Activity: 168
I don't know this for sure. But i tried to use my ore-mine wallet for my 1 free account (aswell as my 2 jams) and it refuses to take it. I longed suspect these are same people due to simple design but may be wrong. Just putting it out there.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's not quite smart depositing in this early stage...mainly because of game system, too short time spans in mining withdrawals...if it goes down you're nowhere....give it some time its nice idea, i hope it will get properly assembled.
Activity: 126
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Login problem Sad
admin , help us Smiley
we wait you..

I have equal problem.
The site is used for milion of users, the admin increase the traffic...
Activity: 718
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Logged in, requested payout! Now I wait Cheesy

Edit: Three minutes later payment showed up!
Activity: 19
It was nice while it lasted, I think everyone expected something like that or can also be officers who are investigating having having 50 free accounts with the same ip, we know that people are able to do anything jaja
Good nick the lady who eat chickens in spanish. I salute you from Argentina. The land where the state murder prosecutor and kidnap attorneys sons.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
When are we going to use this website for a full day without connection problems or other?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Looks like start work again. Thank you!
Activity: 477
Lol, i had such a luck i almost go to lvl2 today too but i couldnt log in.... so i come here and i see this, cmon how would someone get back their satoshis if they cant withdraw them?...

last timei wanted to lvl up but there was an error on the page too... lots of them. Sad Sad ill be free user i guess...
Activity: 490
noone can login..be quiet
Activity: 16
all member cant login^_^

i hope to solve this

Best regards
Activity: 616
I can log in. Also keep calm guys. Don't act like baby is sooooo annoying. I imagine how often everybody press F5...

No go here. Nothing to do but wait.
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
I can not login, what's the problem?
Activity: 350
Login problem Sad
admin , help us Smiley
we wait you..
Jump to: