Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 104. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 259
@admin
Several people reported they cannot create new accounts.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
ok. Is there any chance to move with levels by paying for ex. 3rd level?? if so how can i do this?? Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
A tentative summary, please add anything I may have forgotten

• Free account: one account
  • Paid account: unlimited account, self-referral is forbidden
  • What is forbidden: self-referral, bots
  • My spreadsheet answers a lot of question about (increasing) profitability, number of clicks...
  • Tip: if the BTC difference between two levels are too high for your taste, you can by several account of lower level instead. Example; you have a 1 BTC account, you want to upgrade, but 5 BTC is too much - but 2 BTC would be fine. You can buy a second 1 BTC account, and you know have 2 BTC. If you want to move from 1 BTC to 1.25 BTC, it works the same - the granularity is 0.05 BTC, the lowest paid level (actually less, since there are discounts, too)

Maybe you can add in "What is forbidden:" pay people to use your referral link!

nevertheless, although it is forbidden, pheople will keep on finding ways to bypass this, there are a lot of add ons that allow you to bypass this kind of things
Bypass what?
yea nothing to bypass , u should read FAQ , making ur own rules for the greedy ?
Activity: 112
Don't feed the trolls

• My spreadsheet answers a lot of question about (increasing) profitability, number of clicks...
  • Tip: if the BTC difference between two levels are too high for your taste, you can by several account of lower level instead. Example; you have a 1 BTC account, you want to upgrade, but 5 BTC is too much - but 2 BTC would be fine. You can buy a second 1 BTC account, and you know have 2 BTC. If you want to move from 1 BTC to 1.25 BTC, it works the same - the granularity is 0.05 BTC, the lowest paid level (actually less, since there are discounts, too)

nevertheless, although it is forbidden, pheople will keep on finding ways to bypass this, there are a lot of add ons that allow you to bypass this kind of things
Bypass what?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
  • Paid account: unlimited account
  • What is forbidden: self-referral, bots, paying people to use your referral link
I thought of it and forgot it. Thanks for reminding me, I have updated
Activity: 81
I´m curious about one thing. Have two paid levels. Anything wrong with using the same address for both ?

What is The Max withdrawl ?

and What is the Limit for Account's ?

No limits.

Have different accounts same outgoing ip
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

I'm offering 5% moneyback in 24h for those who will buy level 5 or 6 using my ref-link.
If you already decided to buy level 5 or 6 on btc-flow, please, read my offer. You can earn 5% more following this simple instruction.

1. Send to me PM with your BTC-address (e.g. 1Nm2Juh78o6oS1hy7unIouuh)
2. I will send to you my referral link.
3. Login on btc-flow using my ref-link and your BTC-address and buy level 5 or 6.

In 24h after your BTC-address appears in my affiliate statistic (and if btc-flow still will pay at that moment) I will send to you 5% of your level's price and post transaction ID in this tread.
It is 0.05BTC for level 5 or 0.25BTC for level 6. 

Nice bussiness bro
good luck with the cashback Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is prohibited. Both the offender will be locked forever.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
i can login perfectly
i don't have any problem
i use proxy..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
www.CloudThink.IO
Caмый кpyтoй кpaн BTC нa ceгoднeшний дeнь  http://btc-flow.com/r/af5bfbc5c9   1200 caтoшeй кaждыe 8 минyт.

what are you talking bos ? are you crazy ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

He is Russian so probably not to far wrong with your statement, If anyone gets board with waiting around for your satoshi come collect a free 10,000 sat and play a horse racing game which is fun i do that while waiting for this  Smiley

Click my signature for the free satoshi
Activity: 29
Activity: 1
I have problem to access the site when i'm on the mobile phone. When i use mobile data page doesn't work, when switch to WiFi everything is alright. Mobile data blocked or what?
Activity: 50
I´m curious about one thing. Have two paid levels. Anything wrong with using the same address for both ?

Using the same address it acts as an upgrade. To have two levels, you must use two addys

Yeah, I guess. Am using 2 addresses as it is. Would be convenient to be able to send from both levels to one of the addresses occasionally.

That would mean he needs to add security. Which now is not needed so much. Because withdraw only goes into your wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

you asking same IP address
or
Same BTC address bos ?

Same wallet address.
Activity: 3

you asking same IP address
or
Same BTC address bos ?

Using the same address it acts as an upgrade. To have two levels, you must use two addys

Yeah, I guess. Am using 2 addresses as it is. Would be convenient to be able to send from both levels to one of the addresses occasionally.
Activity: 294

Activity: 3
Caмый кpyтoй кpaн BTC нa ceгoднeшний дeнь  http://btc-flow.com/r/af5bfbc5c9   1200 caтoшeй кaждыe 8 минyт.

what are you talking bos ? are you crazy ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 490
Jump to: