Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 113. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
IT'S UP!!!! Just waiting on payments to resume now!
Activity: 55
compensate for the loss due to the set of referrals  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 14
i do not understand the comments type "ponzi"...

Are you read the tittle thread???

BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral

I think the admin was adviced everybody from the beginin...
Activity: 16

Again A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

Filename: core/MY_Controller.php

Line Number: 4
Activity: 2
payments still blocked?
I'm waiting for two hours Sad
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Guys, just give them a bit of time. The site has gone down countless times since it was launched and every time (so far) it has come back up within a few hours. No point screaming it's over just yet. If after a day or so the OP hasn't posted any update and the site is still down, then scream away  Smiley

what about losses. OP is not compensating anymore even if site is down for hours or payments are missing or if there is any fault specific to a user. No answer from him/her
Activity: 98
cache cleared and all that jazz, still nudda. glad I didnt invest a cent but was almost at the 100000 lvl 1 payout again lol
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Activity: 97
Admin any chance of an update here? Database error looks pretty bad
Activity: 28
ratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat ..

this furom is annoying xD ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Guys, just give them a bit of time. The site has gone down countless times since it was launched and every time (so far) it has come back up within a few hours. No point screaming it's over just yet. If after a day or so the OP hasn't posted any update and the site is still down, then scream away  Smiley
Activity: 490
lol i'm at 95% of ROI :-(

Damn
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Seems to be down:

A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.
Filename: core/MY_Controller.php
Line Number: 4
Activity: 168
Getting sick of complaining every day.
Activity: 88
The site will come back up soon, we've seen these same errors many times before. No worries, sit back and relax. (Unless you just bought Diamond Mining, LOL)

Great joke Smiley
I also got my ROI and have some profit from referrals so I'm calm.

But I can imagine the feeling of those who just bought level 6 and have not received any payment yet. It's terrible.

Lol that's me. Just bought lvl6.

Oh well, you win some you lose some. It was pretty stupid in hindsight, but who knows, maybe the site will come back? OP is online now, could be fixing something.
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
The site will come back up soon, we've seen these same errors many times before. No worries, sit back and relax. (Unless you just bought Diamond Mining, LOL)

Great joke Smiley
I also got my ROI and have some profit from referrals so I'm calm.

But I can imagine the feelings of those who just bought level 6 and have not received any payment yet. It's terrible.
Activity: 462
Firing it up
Ponzi?

At this moment, I don't fully trust it even there are records that the BTC-flow fulfills the promise.

However, because of level-2+ issues, there are many clicks which makes unstable.

Jump to: